Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
so is the game dead? or will there come more? I'm fine with waiting, just want to know if I should brace myself for something unfinished or nay
Just like nukes, they come and go very rarely but when they do come, it's a huge thing they create~~~
This game is probably one of those.

Give me that sweet 1 TB update already!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean I get that the dev my be trying to redo stuff from the ground up and whatnot. But more than 18 months while getting paid and showing nothing for it just baffles me to the point of wondering why he hasn't been banned from platforms or how people keep paying him monthly premiums.
Because he has shown a lot of stuff, just no complete update. Wouldn't be enough for me either to keep paying, but "shown nothing for it" isn't correct.

Also, as far as I know he isn't going to redo stuff, just had the (not really good) idea to go for "everything in one update" instead of casual steps. Considering that the game as we now have it is only one update as well, that's pretty much his MO.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I have no idea his situation, but it seems to me that once he got so much monthly income and was able to quit his job, he's spent most of his time doing other things, like going out with friends and enjoying the city, and the work put into the game was very secondary so not much was done each month.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have no idea his situation, but it seems to me that once he got so much monthly income and was able to quit his job, he's spent most of his time doing other things, like going out with friends and enjoying the city, and the work put into the game was very secondary so not much was done each month.
That's pretty specific for having "no idea" though. ;)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
That's pretty specific for having "no idea" though. ;)
It's a guess that fits the situation, since working from home can be difficult to maintain a professional schedule without a manager keeping you to task, especially the younger you are, and how drastically your life changed by the amount of money given.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes