Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And what if they lie about what they are doing?
Well, that's a risk you always have. That would of course be illegal but hard to prove. Just like when somebody collects money for the kid's choir - what when they lie about how much money they actually use for that? So for you as a Patreon (or potential Patreon) the question is "do I believe him?" and then decide for yourself. That is perfectly okay.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
From what I keep on reading here it would be better just to close the tread for time being as nothing new comes up.

Same milking arguments, same fan boys defense...

We have 280 tread pages of useless discussion with both sides wanting the same: the haters trying to force an update by insulting the developer and the groupies kissing the developer boots in hopes that he does not give up on the project. And here and there there comes with the developer defending his honor with words but very little action.

A pathetic circus one might think...

Yep better to just froze the tread until an update comes if it really comes as this is just a waste of server memory.

Ps: it's not even worth it as there are far better games out there finished or on final steps of being finished

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
From what I keep on reading here it would be better just to close the tread for time being as nothing new comes up.

Same milking arguments, same fan boys defense...

We have 280 tread pages of useless discussion with both sides wanting the same: the haters trying to force an update by insulting the developer and the groupies kissing the developer boots in hopes that he does not give up on the project. And here and there there comes with the developer defending his honor with words but very little action.

A pathetic circus one might think...

Yep better to just froze the tread until an update comes if it really comes as this is just a waste of server memory.

Ps: it's not even worth it as there are far better games out there finished or on final steps of being finished
Except for those posts of people who are actually talking about stuff in the game, how to get the Halloween stuff, how to find the last girl. Yes, haters happen, but what is it to you whether this thread will stay up (and it will, no thread being closed here because of abandonment or similar) or not? You can just unwatch it and never think about it again. I mean I do understand that you like the game, too, but what good would closing it (until next update I'd guess) do?

Reactions: Buttman20
Jan 1, 2018
Except for those posts of people who are actually talking about stuff in the game, how to get the Halloween stuff, how to find the last girl. Yes, haters happen, but what is it to you whether this thread will stay up (and it will, no thread being closed here because of abandonment or similar) or not? You can just unwatch it and never think about it again. I mean I do understand that you like the game, too, but what good would closing it (until next update I'd guess) do?
The game here is nearly 2 years old with no update, and that many years worth of questions and answers. I feel any possible gameplay related question has been asked and answered. As long as it's still visible when locked, There's basically no reason not to. It's a bunch of people defending a dev who hasn't actually done anything, and a bunch of people who thinking starting petty arguments is going to magically make the game come out. Anyone who has a question can just use the search feature and find the answer someone else posted 20 times already.

Unless locking a thread also hides all comments, in which case I'm wrong.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's a bunch of people defending a dev who hasn't actually done anything
If you look on discord, there's a ton of sneek peek updates, from graphics to videos to even some samples of writing. I'd think Komisari would be working on the game if he has the time to make lots of high-quality sneek peak updates...

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
If you look on discord, there's a ton of sneek peek updates, from graphics to videos to even some samples of writing. I'd think Komisari would be working on the game if he has the time to make lots of high-quality sneek peak updates...
18 months of "sneak peek updates". That's indeed a lot of high quality content! Worth every Patreon cent! Hope this thread keeps bringing a smile to my face for a long time to come each time I bother to check it haha.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
18 months of "sneak peek updates". That's indeed a lot of high quality content! Worth every Patreon cent! Hope this thread keeps bringing a smile to my face for a long time to come each time I bother to check it haha.
Tactful sarcasm. Nice :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It can be difficult to convey sarcasm in text form, but you did it. Well done.

There are people who think it is worth it to pay to watch another human being eat food. And those people think that shit is worth every penny.

Now in response to all the people talking crap in here as of late...

Yeah, someone paying a few bucks a month to get well made art and help get a game they enjoy created does seem worth it to a lot of people and that is not unreasonable. At the lowest level you get exclusive content, poll participation, and other things too. Someone at that level would have shelled out 36 bucks max... oh damn, that's one whole steak dinner and a drink this year that person had to skip. 36 bucks to support content they enjoy and help get it made while also getting benefits and exclusives isn't milking, robbing, or ripping them off.

Averaging out the amounts and people supporting it comes out to around 5 bucks a person. Meaning the average supporter has invested what? 90 bucks over 18 months at most... That's a person giving up a cup of coffee once a month to support a game they enjoy, already got hours of content out of, now get exclusive images, wallpapers and other stuff, and will be getting hours more of content in a few more months. I paid more than that a month back in the days of early WoW, and that was all fetch quests and grinding for loot, I didn't even get to see boobies.

I don't get people acting like this is some crime or some shit. Like people are dumb for saying, "I'll pass on this cup of coffee today and help out Komisari make more of this thing I like."

Is someone paying a person a few hundred dollars (or hell even a thousand or more) to paint a personalized portrait wasting their money? Maybe to some people here, but if they get enjoyment from doing it and they have the money to spend I don't get what business it is of anyone else and why they feel the need to try and "protect" someone else from spending their own money. Or do those of you talking crap about the developer honestly think those investing in the game are too stupid to make their own choice what to do with their money? All of these *concerned pirates* on here accuse the Patreons of *white knighting* when the supporters say, "Look I want to spend my money on this and enjoy it, these are the things I've gotten for doing so, why are you trying to convince me on how to spend my money?" Or is it moral superiority? Do those of you talking crap think you're smarter for not "getting ripped off" because you pirated the game? And now you all are making fun of all the people who "got duped" because they want to be a part of making the game and get exclusive rewards along the way while spending a few bucks a month?

If you went and saw one shitty movie this year and got popcorn and drink while you were there you got more "cheated" than the people supporting the creation of this quality game. No one supporting this game feels cheated or duped, else they would stop supporting it. And no one complaining on this pirate site is superior for being a pirate. Grow up and move on.

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
It can be difficult to convey sarcasm in text form, but you did it. Well done.

There are people who think it is worth it to pay to watch another human being eat food. And those people think that shit is worth every penny.

Now in response to all the people talking crap in here as of late...

Yeah, someone paying a few bucks a month to get well made art and help get a game they enjoy created does seem worth it to a lot of people and that is not unreasonable. At the lowest level you get exclusive content, poll participation, and other things too. Someone at that level would have shelled out 36 bucks max... oh damn, that's one whole steak dinner and a drink this year that person had to skip. 36 bucks to support content they enjoy and help get it made while also getting benefits and exclusives isn't milking, robbing, or ripping them off.

Averaging out the amounts and people supporting it comes out to around 5 bucks a person. Meaning the average supporter has invested what? 90 bucks over 18 months at most... That's a person giving up a cup of coffee once a month to support a game they enjoy, already got hours of content out of, now get exclusive images, wallpapers and other stuff, and will be getting hours more of content in a few more months. I paid more than that a month back in the days of early WoW, and that was all fetch quests and grinding for loot, I didn't even get to see boobies.

I don't get people acting like this is some crime or some shit. Like people are dumb for saying, "I'll pass on this cup of coffee today and help out Komisari make more of this thing I like."

Is someone paying a person a few hundred dollars (or hell even a thousand or more) to paint a personalized portrait wasting their money? Maybe to some people here, but if they get enjoyment from doing it and they have the money to spend I don't get what business it is of anyone else and why they feel the need to try and "protect" someone else from spending their own money. Or do those of you talking crap about the developer honestly think those investing in the game are too stupid to make their own choice what to do with their money? All of these *concerned pirates* on here accuse the Patreons of *white knighting* when the supporters say, "Look I want to spend my money on this and enjoy it, these are the things I've gotten for doing so, why are you trying to convince me on how to spend my money?" Or is it moral superiority? Do those of you talking crap think you're smarter for not "getting ripped off" because you pirated the game? And now you all are making fun of all the people who "got duped" because they want to be a part of making the game and get exclusive rewards along the way while spending a few bucks a month?

If you went and saw one shitty movie this year and got popcorn and drink while you were there you got more "cheated" than the people supporting the creation of this quality game. No one supporting this game feels cheated or duped, else they would stop supporting it. And no one complaining on this pirate site is superior for being a pirate. Grow up and move on.
Hey, there's no need to preach at me with that wall. Like I said earlier in the thread everyone is free to do whatever. You wanna fund this game? Go ahead dude. You wanna make fun of it? You go man. I just personally find it funny all the gymnastics people do in order to defend the dev/game on this thread. I'm here for the lulz, basically.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hey, there's no need to preach at me with that wall. Like I said earlier in the thread everyone is free to do whatever. You wanna fund this game? Go ahead dude. You wanna make fun of it? You go man. I just personally find it funny all the gymnastics people do in order to defend the dev/game on this thread. I'm here for the lulz, basically.
Only the first two lines were directed at you specifically. ;)

The rest of the wall was a general statement to people who need to get their noses out of other people's spending habits and stop blowing up my alerts about stuff that has nothing to do with the game. If you aren't one of those busybodies, then it wasn't for you at all. :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just personally find it funny all the gymnastics people do in order to defend the dev/game on this thread.
The thing is, people think there needs to be a "defense of the dev", not only here but in other threads, too. Because they did something wrong. When they didn't - they made an offer, people don't like it, then people don't take it up, problem solved.

You wanna make fun of it? You go man. (...) I'm here for the lulz, basically.
I disagree somewhat here though. Making fun of things is okay, of course, but attacking and belittling people and calling them names (milker, sheep, what have you) is not. It may be legally allowed (well, it is in general) but that doesn't mean you should do it. I won't follow you around and talk shit about stuff that you like. That would be akin to trolling.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Jesus Christ what is this thread I wanna die
Oh no you don't. You're in too deep at this point to afford dying. First you must finish this holiest of missions granted to you by jesus himself (let's face it, it's Jimmy with a fake beard) and finish the game, then you can finally experience the sweet release of death. Hell, we might even remember you in between Lucy play sessions! :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes