vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
wow this game actually impressed me with the quality of the... well everything really. keep up the great work your doing on this komisari. though i have no ideal why this game has the abandoned tag, its far from abandoned. this amount of quality and all of these rather unique features take a lot of time to get perfect and im sure the dev prefers to push out sets of content instead of bits and pieces.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so are you trying to get full chapters out with each update vs like a couple of days like some others do?
That seems to be the idea, yes. Next update - according to Komisari - would be at least as much, probably more than what we have so far.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
wait how does more chapters not mean more content? dont you need content to create a chapter?
I think what Komisari means is that "one chapter" doesn't reveal how much content is being made.

For Komisari, "one chapter" is worth days upon days of content. For other devs, "one chapter" might mean 5 minutes of content. So measuring content in "chapters" doesn't mean much, because it's relative.

Hope I didn't confuse you.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
wait how does more chapters not mean more content? dont you need content to create a chapter?
I think what Komisari means is that "one chapter" doesn't reveal how much content is being made.

For Komisari, "one chapter" is worth days upon days of content. For other devs, "one chapter" might mean 5 minutes of content. So measuring content in "chapters" doesn't mean much, because it's relative.

Exactly!

For most people, higher numbers mean more content. It's not like that in this case!

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018

thanks. i understands now

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

LecherousFox

Dec 9, 2020
Komi , are you still using Renpy7.3.5? This version of Android Rapt doesn't seem to work anymore, as some of the dependent files it needed to download no longer exist (dl.bintray.com is no longer in service).
Once you delete existing files, you may no longer be able to make APK using 7.3.5

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes