f90bro

Dec 22, 2021
Everybody else can see the "Abandoned" tag and wander off. All the cool kids hang out here and know the truth of the Return of Lucy! :love:
Thought this one had a lot of potential when I saw it on whatever that indie steam knockoff is I cant remember the name rn looked like it was still receiving work so I was sad to see the abandoned tag over here, happy I dug a little deeper. Dont wanna touch this one till its done, thanks for your work creator I aint even played it yet and I can already tell its a bar raiser.

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
Thought this one had a lot of potential when I saw it on whatever that indie steam knockoff is I cant remember the name rn looked like it was still receiving work so I was sad to see the abandoned tag over here, happy I dug a little deeper. Dont wanna touch this one till its done, thanks for your work creator I aint even played it yet and I can already tell its a bar raiser.
Not sure if you are trolling, the heat death of the universe will come first.

Reactions: FrankiesRuckSack

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
It is. I have lost interest in games that have updated since this one did and yet I still loyally wait for Lucy the update, knowing it will be worthwhile. If you haven't played the intro, you should - it's longer, more in depth and better than some whole games.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It is. I have lost interest in games that have updated since this one did and yet I still loyally wait for Lucy the update, knowing it will be worthwhile. If you haven't played the intro, you should - it's longer, more in depth and better than some whole games.
(Emphasis mine)

Precisely. This is why I do not worry as much about when the update will drop, or even "if" for those inclined to say so. I had a very enjoyable game here.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Did He really give this Game up? When ask why? Was good . Was waiting for nekt update but i did not see it. So looks like it. But some mention about Illness? So please enlight me what happend!

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Did He really give this Game up? When ask why? Was good . Was waiting for nekt update but i did not see it. So looks like it. But some mention about Illness? So please enlight me what happend!
Hello!
I didn't give up on the game, I don't have any Illness.
I had eye surgery that has already been addressed and I'm working normally.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Reading posts on the thread before commenting is a wonderful way to learn stuff and not appear foolish

• Hey there
Reactions: Kantanshi and Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hello!
Dude come healthy and restart as you think you are ready. Think about some you in your body no one else. So Caretaking and relaxe be you nothinthing else .

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hello!
Great to read. So be healthy and show this Page you are not dead. Thx. I hope to play your game more and Dont let any keep you down to what ever. ok? Be you . nothing more.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
go ahead, but don't expect people to respond well to lazy and inconsiderate. Just trying to help a new person fit in.
ok. i try but my speak is german and not english, so issues on way. Sorry about it. And i had mor Facepalm you menion ... because of speak

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
And think about . point. the facepalm.... Many do it and never hit face why you ask no brain to hit.... ups. maybe a litte to hard but true is true. Facepalme and i look like braveheart.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Precisely. This is why I do not worry as much about when the update will drop, or even "if" for those inclined to say so. I had a very enjoyable game here.
It is. I have lost interest in games that have updated since this one did and yet I still loyally wait for Lucy the update, knowing it will
Same here. There are other games that I enjoy that update frequently but add so little content each time that I end up waiting 6 - 12 months to get an update for them anyway. In all honesty, I don't think they even come close to the amount of content that Komisari has planned even when I wait so long.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
ok. i try but my speak is german and not english, so issues on way. Sorry about it. And i had mor Facepalm you menion ... because of speak
DE

Mir ist unklar, wie man sich als Deutscher mit Elektronik gut genug auskennt, um solch eine Seite offenbar ohne größere Probleme nutzen zu können, aber dann schlechter Englisch spricht als Google Übersetzer. Solltest du irgendwo Hilfe beim Übersetzen brauchen, kann ich dir gerne meine Hilfe anbieten.

EN

I'm not entirely sure how you know your way around electronics enough to effectively use this site while having more trouble with English than Google translate, but alright. If you need help with translating something, I can help.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes