WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
not more then he need.
ok. i try but my speak is german and not english, so issues on way. Sorry about it. And i had mor Facepalm you menion ... because of speak
And think about . point. the facepalm.... Many do it and never hit face why you ask no brain to hit.... ups. maybe a litte to hard but true is true. Facepalme and i look like braveheart.
EN
Just to help, you can use the "quote" button on the below right of a comment to quote multiple posts. You then don't have to reply multiple times. This makes everything easier to read, makes you appear friendlier on a forum, and gets you more positive replies. :)

DE (using translate)
Nur um zu helfen, können Sie die Schaltfläche "Quote" unten rechts neben einem Kommentar verwenden, um mehrere Beiträge zu zitieren. Sie müssen dann nicht mehrfach antworten. Das macht alles leichter lesbar, lässt Sie in einem Forum freundlicher erscheinen und bringt Ihnen mehr positive Antworten.

• Red Heart
Reactions: derekh7 and Bse

Aug 14, 2018
Keep in mind he had unexpected eye surgery. Try not to get upset if the release is a little late. I'm fine if it has to be released in January.
Hey, thanks for your concern. :) But don't worry about me.

The decision to do a full chapter in one update seems to not resonate with some (unknown) amount of players of the game that post in this thread and from his answers it seems the dev takes this seriously. You could say it's a "lesson learned".

Not being financially invested in the game, that is probably already more than I can ask for. I just wait patiently for a release.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Hey, thanks for your concern. :) But don't worry about me.

The decision to do a full chapter in one update seems to not resonate with some (unknown) amount of players of the game that post in this thread and from his answers it seems the dev takes this seriously. You could say it's a "lesson learned".

Not being financially invested in the game, that is probably already more than I can ask for. I just wait patiently for a release.
Hey some make 2 min play update every week... So i choose 6 month update and have some Hour playtime not pice by pice play or cliff hanger what left you in space... I like it when he choose it why not over even make a chapter and it has 10- 30 min playtime and repeat shit. I hope chapter 1 is taken prologe save as start. More fear about ren´py update. Think about 3 hours play 20 save and update hey dude your time was wastet start new... THX and NO THX. I often get angry and unfollow this games update and trash old save, cool yeah like hell . Hope you now what i mean.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hey some make 2 min play update every week... So i choose 6 month update and have some Hour playtime not pice by pice play or cliff hanger what left you in space... I like it when he choose it why not over even make a chapter and it has 10- 30 min playtime and repeat shit. I hope chapter 1 is taken prologe save as start. More fear about ren´py update. Think about 3 hours play 20 save and update hey dude your time was wastet start new... THX and NO THX. I often get angry and unfollow this games update and trash old save, cool yeah like hell . Hope you now what i mean.
Saves from v0.1.2 are compatible with the future v0.1.3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Saves from v0.1.2 are compatible with the future v0.1.3.
THX i often has this 2-40 h play and ren´py update. new... i stop counting how othen it was. SO how is your going? was every thing good. no pain or so? and relaxe a littel. I hate Eye surgery. bah lokal pain taker and open eye... nope stope i dont want to know more about. So again how is your feeling? pain or so?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
THX i often has this 2-40 h play and ren´py update. new... i stop counting how othen it was. SO how is your going? was every thing good. no pain or so? and relaxe a littel. I hate Eye surgery. bah lokal pain taker and open eye... nope stope i dont want to know more about. So again how is your feeling? pain or so?
I'm perfectly fine. No pain, no blurry eyes, no anything.
Only a little bit sensitive to light, my eyes reflect them a lot. I can't drive at night and etc but no more than that.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Only a little bit sensitive to light, my eyes reflect them a lot. I can't drive at night and etc but no more than that.
My issue is I have a "floater" in my right eye. Some days I don't notice it, some days it's right there and unavoidable.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hopefully that will fade.

I have similar. Can't see well enough at night to drive, and moving from bright to dim takes a while to adjust. The cataract in my left eye is bad enough that on bright days, I have to wear an eyepatch to drive. My right is not as bad, but they may take both out when I go in. Not sure when that will be, but my consult is in Jan.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
waaaaaaait a minute......"sensitive to light".....You're not turning into a vampire are you? :unsure:
Why would that be a problem? Arguably he'd have more time to work on the game. Only needing to feed every so often, no bathroom breaks, no grocery shopping.

Seriously though, glad you're not feeling any real side-effects Komisari !

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Why would that be a problem? Arguably he'd have more time to work on the game. Only needing to feed every so often, no bathroom breaks, no grocery shopping.

Seriously though, glad you're not feeling any real side-effects Komisari !
hmmm, good point. Unless the game has to take place all at night now because the sun in renders would effect him also.

• Haha
Reactions: WSmith
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes