ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
My guess is he's releasing on new year's eve, when everyone is at an undisclosed location away from the computer, so he can just upload it real quick and escape before the rabid mob of waiting players bowls him (and his bandwidth) over.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Why would that be a problem? Arguably he'd have more time to work on the game. Only needing to feed every so often, no bathroom breaks, no grocery shopping.
Have to figure out who's safe to tap from... I mean seriously, have you look at how drugged up, diseased, etc. blood supplies are these days?
It's honestly not dragons that wanted the virgins for food, it's the vampires. Likely the safest food supply around, right out of the tap.

But light sensitivity and working in front of a huge light bulb daily? Seriously, what do you think a monitor is? Trust me when I say light sensitivity and monitors SUCK.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Have to figure out who's safe to tap from... I mean seriously, have you look at how drugged up, diseased, etc. blood supplies are these days?
It's honestly not dragons that wanted the virgins for food, it's the vampires. Likely the safest food supply around, right out of the tap.

But light sensitivity and working in front of a huge light bulb daily? Seriously, what do you think a monitor is? Trust me when I say light sensitivity and monitors SUCK.
Ah, but Vampires aren't *light* sensitive, they're *sunlight* sensitive. They can sit in a room full of candles just like a normal person.

Unless your monitor is putting out loads of UV light for some reason, it's probably not a problem. A monitor-lit room with no electric lights is just as gloomy if not moreso than any vampire castle.

Reactions: WSmith

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Ah, but Vampires aren't *light* sensitive, they're *sunlight* sensitive. They can sit in a room full of candles just like a normal person.

Unless your monitor is putting out loads of UV light for some reason, it's probably not a problem. A monitor-lit room with no electric lights is just as gloomy if not moreso than any vampire castle.
The dev is not a vampire no matter how much you want to believe it. Light sensitivity SUCKS.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
You're trying to tell me he doesn't live in Castle Ravenloft?
To "live" implies being "alive", which if you are also postulating he is a vampire, he would not be alive, therefore could not "live" in Castle Ravenloft.
As for his domicaile, I have no idea what he refers to it as.

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
There's a lot of times when I click "Actions" for a character, and all I get is a saucy look, but no options for any kind of scene. Is that a bug, or intended for the current release? I know some of them do have events that I can access, but most of the rest seem to have nothing.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes