AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
"The ETA is the end of this year or starting of the new one."

Komisari - Patreon

This launch does not go beyond January, since the "planned" was at the end of this year (which will not come by the way) and at the >>>START<<< of the other year, if it passes January I will be very surprised

Of course, if there is no delay (which would not surprise me either)

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Btw, can we get the press-only to fish instead of holding the reeling thing in the next update, I liked that feature a lot in the prev. ver.
I'm starting to feel like I have carpal tunnel now 'coz I can't rotate the thing over and over w/o my wrist feeling pain.

What do you mean it's because of too much wanking???

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Btw, can we get the press-only to fish instead of holding the reeling thing in the next update, I liked that feature a lot in the prev. ver.
I'm starting to feel like I have carpal tunnel now 'coz I can't rotate the thing over and over w/o my wrist feeling pain.

Fishing in Chapter 1 is reworked and one of the changes is that you don't have to hold click anymore

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I will take out the update when the moon is ascendant to Sagittarius and it is a good day for Leonids and Taurus.
Probably.
Hmmm, I'll have to find my astrolabe and fly to England and drive out to Stonehenge and do some calculations....

Fishing in Chapter 1 is reworked and one of the changes is that you don't have to hold click anymore
I'm glad I'm past fishing anyway, I no longer have a touchscreen, and that made it much easier. Just swipe my finger in a circle on the screen ;)

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Hmmm, I'll have to find my astrolabe and fly to England and drive out to Stonehenge and do some calculations....
You don't need to do that. Everyone should use their

Grand
Old
Oracle
Glimpsing
Liminal
Endeavors

that came with your sign-up to F95.

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018

I used to just use a macro I programmed with AutoHotKey to do the rotations. Maybe it was AutoIt, can't remember which one.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
It'll sound weird but I don't like to use cheat codes if I can avoid them. I prefer to play a game as close to how it was intended as I can but my coordination is sometimes lacking for certain motions.
You are entirely right

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes