Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i mean the dev from out of touch does it
Never heard of that but if that's the case then they definitely got permission from 'em.
Even I won't put out any OCs in the public if I even make one in the first place.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This was posted on Patreon today:

Hello everyone, it's been 3 years since the first version of Hero's Harem Guild was uploaded to the public.
I couldn't be more grateful for all the support Hero's Harem Guild received since then, and the number of people that played it's just nonsense. We are about to reach 1 Million downloads ONLY on . I'm 100% sure we surpassed the real million downloads a lot of time ago, we are at 962k right now, and it's getting closer and closer by 2k downloads per day.

It's just... nonsense. At least half those people played my game, and that's a number that it's making me feel both awarded and scared. And that's why I'm leaving my heart and all my efforts to develop this good game and make it better, and better, and better with every second that passes.

During all these years I've learned a lot. I've learned how to use blender to make and modify models, Unity to create these objects, Audacity to make custom music and give effects and ambient to the scenarios, and photoshop to make some renders more expressive or with better impact, like the Sunny render hitting Jimmy just above this message. I even learned how to control particles in 3d, and how to create my own in 2D, I've learned to program and I'm just getting better and better at it, I've learned so much stuff, that I can't wait for you to see all of that on screen.

I stopped the development of Chapter 1 a month and a half ago, exactly at Halloween.
I've been working on something else, something that I should have done before, something It should be normal for me to do every year, to respect my users and my community.

And that, I hope, will be proof of my dedication to making this game better, it will be a show of my actual skills and an open door directly to prepare you and create expectations for Chapter 1.

Not only that, but it helped me a lot on release some burn. It's something funny, something chill that I definitely enjoy doing it.

I will resume the development of Chapter 1 on January 1st.
The surprise is not Chapter 1, but I expect you guys to enjoy and to... maybe... understand my position a little bit, **personally to those that do not believe or understand why Chapter 1 is taking so long**.

As it is for today, the little surprise has 118 animations :)
(Damn me the moment I've decided to have more than 7 girls on a guild.)

Please, download Hero's Harem Guild V0.1.2 (The previous version) beforehand, you will need it.

Sorry, Android users, I will try my best to make it work for you, too. But it will take a while.

I cannot be grateful enough for all the support and patience you guys have with me, I am aware that I have many errors, personally the decisive ones, and this could be one of them.

Wrong choices and bad ETA predictions. Those will be added to my curriculum.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Hello everyone, it's been 3 years since the first version of Hero's Harem Guild was uploaded to the public.
I couldn't be more grateful for all the support Hero's Harem Guild received since then, and the number of people that played it's just nonsense. We are about to reach 1 Million downloads ONLY on . I'm 100% sure we surpassed the real million downloads a lot of time ago, we are at 962k right now, and it's getting closer and closer by 2k downloads per day.

It's just... nonsense. At least half those people played my game, and that's a number that it's making me feel both awarded and scared. And that's why I'm leaving my heart and all my efforts to develop this good game and make it better, and better, and better with every second that passes.

During all these years I've learned a lot. I've learned how to use blender to make and modify models, Unity to create these objects, Audacity to make custom music and give effects and ambient to the scenarios, and photoshop to make some renders more expressive or with better impact, like the Sunny render hitting Jimmy just above this message. I even learned how to control particles in 3d, and how to create my own in 2D, I've learned to program and I'm just getting better and better at it, I've learned so much stuff, that I can't wait for you to see all of that on screen.

I stopped the development of Chapter 1 a month and a half ago, exactly at Halloween.
I've been working on something else, something that I should have done before, something It should be normal for me to do every year, to respect my users and my community.

And that, I hope, will be proof of my dedication to making this game better, it will be a show of my actual skills and an open door directly to prepare you and create expectations for Chapter 1.

Not only that, but it helped me a lot on release some burn. It's something funny, something chill that I definitely enjoy doing it.

The surprise is not Chapter 1, but I expect you guys to enjoy and to... maybe... understand my position a little bit, **personally to those that do not believe or understand why Chapter 1 is taking so long**.

Please, download Hero's Harem Guild V0.1.2 (The previous version) beforehand, you will need it.

Sorry, Android users, I will try my best to make it work for you, too. But it will take a while.

I cannot be grateful enough for all the support and patience you guys have with me, I am aware that I have many errors, personally the decisive ones, and this could be one of them.

*Patience levels are decreasing rapidly*
HYPE LEVELS +++++++++++++++

brestoBernd

Jun 27, 2017

I'm at a loss for words. This has to be fake.

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021

Just to complete what is missing from the text.
6ti7.png tyjtyjdv.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komi, do you take your work and community seriously as a game developer, as well as the abandoned tag?
Yes.
I take the community and my work seriously, sometimes I may express myself the wrong way or with a... "lightness" that seems like I'm careless, but that's just my way of communicating, you can also tell by the chats and etc I always joke about the update and etc, I do not like being super serious.
I decided to do something because every dev always does these cool "Halloween" or "Christmas" events that people enjoy, and I did nothing in the last two years with the excuse of focusing on the update, when I should have just stepped aside and do something, not only for the community to have fun but also for me to relax a little bit and make some funny content.

When taking this decision, I was aware that some people won't like it. But that's how I decided to do it. I'm tired of the same "Hey, I can't do this because I'm focusing entirely on the update", when I could deliver some content to my people to not only enjoy it but also see the progress of my skills and the game's general look.

And no, I don't take the abandoned tag seriously. As I said on my discord, I couldn't care less about it. Hero's Harem Guild is not abandoned, I don't care if someone thinks otherwise or if this page gives that feeling to the people.
Someone mentioned on my discord that I'm pushing a "small" update to remove the abandoned tag; If they want, they can keep the tag until the complete chapter 1 is updated. I don't mind!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
He only voiced his disappointment.
The "pepega" are you for not getting that.
Is*, not are.

At least insult me correctly demmet.

Though, I do salute 'em for breaking their lurker status by reading this patreon post Komisari made.
Years of getting blueballed finally took the last of their patience and disappointment overflowed. :KEK:

Last edited:

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
Someone mentioned on my discord that I'm pushing a "small" update to remove the abandoned tag; If they want, they can keep the tag until the complete chapter 1 is updated. I don't mind!
I understand neighbor, I know that learning to use all the programs (in which many I've used at some point in my life) to create the game is not easy, but the situation you're ere becoming is like that of the evil dev of Monster Girl Island.

And you say you can keep the tag (abandoned) until chapter 1 comes out is something of a big surprise at least for me, a milker would say the opposite I'm very surprised, your answer gives you credibility.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes