Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I understand neighbor, I know that learning to use all the programs (in which many I've used at some point in my life) to create the game is not easy, but the situation you're ere becoming is like that of the evil dev of Monster Girl Island.
I don't mind, time will tell. And I hope that, whenever I release the content in the next two weeks, people might understand... a few things!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What makes you think I'm a lurker on the zone... :KEK:
Try to get a better ratio before you try that insult...

Also nobody likes grammar nazis...
I'm not a native speaker so maybe think before you write...
Bruh, you're not even the lurker I was talking about.
Ey, a little bit of correcting won't hurt.
A grammar nazi would lose their sh- if they see a misspelled word.

Think? Me? That's a no-no.
You're talking to one of the dumbest folks in this site. :KEK:

Side note:
Finally releasing in two weeks?
This might be the best Christmas gift we'll receive.

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
I don't mind, time will tell...
Ok... Besides, you have a community that still believes in you but is dying over time... and you have to take action in the future Komi, both if you want to continue as a developer in this type of gaming niche and in terms of $.

I think you have a future Komi, we're just a little "distrustful/irritated" with you because the number of worthless developers is huge.

But I believe that when you finish your first project and move on to the next one in the future things should better settle down and your support and advocacy in the community will get bigger and bigger.
I know you must be under a lot of pressure.

Last edited:

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
One thing I wanted to ask, I don't know if you've already answered, but I would appreciate it if you answered again.
Do you have plans at the end of your first project to translate or implement official or fan translations in your game?

It's a little depressing that we're always talking about depressing things and not the game is that there's not much to talk about or just keep quiet.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
One thing I wanted to ask, I don't know if you've already answered, but I would appreciate it if you answered again.
Do you have plans at the end of your first project to translate or implement official or fan translations in your game?
Chapter 1 has a system to automatically detect when someone implements a fan-made translation.
After Chapter 1, I will be open to give the translation files to everyone who wants to translate the game, and, if they want, add them to the official game. With their proper credits, this, of course, will be while the game is in development.

When the project finishes, I will probably hire professionals to translate it into all possible languages. But there's a long journey before that.

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
Chapter 1 has a system to automatically detect when...
Cool that remind me when I got in touch with the Eric developer of stardew valley which I talked a lot at the time and I told him that his game should be translated into more languages and well it was translated after a long time... good times when I talked to him.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't mind, time will tell. And I hope that, whenever I release the content in the next two weeks, people might understand... a few things!
Meh, I'm not so interested in understanding things....I just want Lucy back. :love::ROFLMAO:

Aug 14, 2018
This was posted on Patreon today:

Hello everyone, it's been 3 years since the first version of Hero's Harem Guild was uploaded to the public.
I couldn't be more grateful for all the support Hero's Harem Guild received since then, and the number of people that played it's just nonsense. We are about to reach 1 Million downloads ONLY on . I'm 100% sure we surpassed the real million downloads a lot of time ago, we are at 962k right now, and it's getting closer and closer by 2k downloads per day.

It's just... nonsense. At least half those people played my game, and that's a number that it's making me feel both awarded and scared. And that's why I'm leaving my heart and all my efforts to develop this good game and make it better, and better, and better with every second that passes.

During all these years I've learned a lot. I've learned how to use blender to make and modify models, Unity to create these objects, Audacity to make custom music and give effects and ambient to the scenarios, and photoshop to make some renders more expressive or with better impact, like the Sunny render hitting Jimmy just above this message. I even learned how to control particles in 3d, and how to create my own in 2D, I've learned to program and I'm just getting better and better at it, I've learned so much stuff, that I can't wait for you to see all of that on screen.

I stopped the development of Chapter 1 a month and a half ago, exactly at Halloween.
I've been working on something else, something that I should have done before, something It should be normal for me to do every year, to respect my users and my community.

And that, I hope, will be proof of my dedication to making this game better, it will be a show of my actual skills and an open door directly to prepare you and create expectations for Chapter 1.

Not only that, but it helped me a lot on release some burn. It's something funny, something chill that I definitely enjoy doing it.

I will resume the development of Chapter 1 on January 1st.
The surprise is not Chapter 1, but I expect you guys to enjoy and to... maybe... understand my position a little bit, **personally to those that do not believe or understand why Chapter 1 is taking so long**.

As it is for today, the little surprise has 118 animations :)
(Damn me the moment I've decided to have more than 7 girls on a guild.)

Please, download Hero's Harem Guild V0.1.2 (The previous version) beforehand, you will need it.

Sorry, Android users, I will try my best to make it work for you, too. But it will take a while.

I cannot be grateful enough for all the support and patience you guys have with me, I am aware that I have many errors, personally the decisive ones, and this could be one of them.

Wrong choices and bad ETA predictions. Those will be added to my curriculum.
This post reads like a christmas special is coming (I will refer to it simply as a "special"). This makes me wonder about two things.

1) Is the special continuing the plot further or will it be detached from the plot of HHG ?
2) Will there be progress with the girls in the special or is it labouring under the status quo of the end of the prologue for each girl ?

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
This post reads like a christmas special is coming (I will refer to it simply as a "special"). This makes me wonder about two things.

1) Is the special continuing the plot further or will it be detached from the plot of HHG ?
2) Will there be progress with the girls in the special or is it labouring under the status quo of the end of the prologue for each girl ?
It is the typical beach episode. Not canon, only funny stuff, the plot doesn't progress and there is no interesting stuff story-wise.
Chapter 1 is close, so, it doesn't make sense to make pre-prologue content, the event is positioned POST Chapter 1 in the "timeline", but don't worry, there won't be major spoilers, just some teasers, specifically to hype Chapter 1, not to ruin it!

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
It is the typical beach episode. Not canon, only funny stuff, the plot doesn't progress and there is no interesting stuff story-wise.
Chapter 1 is close, so, it doesn't make sense to make pre-prologue content, the event is positioned POST Chapter 1 in the "timeline", but don't worry, there won't be major spoilers, just some teasers, specifically to hype Chapter 1, not to ruin it!
Is it a separate download or part of the existing one now? I checked, but could not find it on Patreon. I am a supporter, if a minor one, so I figured it would be available.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Is it a separate download or part of the existing one now? I checked, but could not find it on Patreon. I am a supporter, if a minor one, so I figured it would be available.
It is not available for now.
It will be some sort of v0.1.2.1, you will be able to download it via a patch for v0.1.2 OR the full game at once.

It will be completely FREE for everyone.

Antrumon

Jan 6, 2018
Looking forward to what you put forth, the gameplay uptill then was superb was awaiting more, but glad you take things in stride instead of falling under pressure. It is your work.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Well, I'm looking forward to the Christmas content but I just don't think this was a good idea. Delaying chapter one again? That's decidedly not what everyone was hoping to hear from the December announcement. I think if you were to poll anyone here or your Discord with:
Would you rather Komi:
a) Pause chapter 1 and work on a side special or
b) Continue with chapter 1
I'm pretty sure b) would win by a large margin.

I'm not trying to be all belligerent about it, because I'm happy that girls without lewd content are going to get some form of love (and hey, any content at this point is nice, especially if it's free, double especially if we finally get some Aributt), but I would have preferred some actual progression with the story.

Komi, my dearest brother in his most holy Christ, I love you and your game but please just finish the goddamned chapter!

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Well, I'm looking forward to the Christmas content but I just don't think this was a good idea. Delaying chapter one again? That's decidedly not what everyone was hoping to hear from the December announcement. I think if you were to poll anyone here or your Discord with:
Would you rather Komi:

I'm not trying to be all belligerent about it, because I'm happy that girls without lewd content are going to get some form of love (and hey, any content at this point is nice, especially if it's free, double especially if we finally get some Aributt), but I would have preferred some actual progression with the story.

Komi, my dearest brother in his most holy Christ, I love you and your game but please just finish the goddamned chapter!
But then how to justify that chapter one was still not available in January? This way he sent a carrot and all the tralls here will get with the program

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Well, I'm looking forward to the Christmas content but I just don't think this was a good idea. Delaying chapter one again?
I wanted to release some burn and work on something fun for people to play soon, I give it a lot of thought, that's why this event works as Christmas content, and also, and a early testing for lots of v0.1.3 systems. You will see.

But yeah, it was a difficult decision, these last days I've been like
calebcity-gasp.gif
realizing that I'm actually able to deliver great content in two months
And also
calebcity.gif
For taking bad as hell decisions

We'll see what mood I keep in a week from now on xD

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Man, I imagine a lot of the discontent will evaporate once we all have some booba jiggling in our faces.

Also, gg for churning out some stuff in only 2 months!

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Would you rather Komi:

tbf there have been a small few on this thread that have specifically suggested that Komi should release tiny update to get around the abandaned tag. Though this likely better than how that would have turned out.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
tbf there have been a small few on this thread that have specifically suggested that Komi should release tiny update to get around the abandaned tag. Though this likely better than how that would have turned out.
Read my answers from a page or two before this one.

Just in case; I said that I will personally ask the moderators/admins or whatever to, even if there's a little update, KEEP the abandoned tag UNTIL the complete CHAPTER 1 is released.

Even, I'm okay if it doesn't even go to the LATEST UPDATES page. I don't mind.

I deny myself to try to look for some feedback here and, instead of that, reading multiple comments saying that I did an update to go around the abandoned tag, I couldn't care less about the tag.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes