Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Komi, and I say this as someone who believes that you're just someone who is an annoying perfectionist, stop saying release dates when it's clear that you're very bad at calculating these things.

Abatoir3

Apr 17, 2020
Its so funny reading threads like this when the majority of people complaining have not given a single dollar to Komi. Like it's pretty clear the guy has some time/project management issues (although I don't think he's intentionally malicious). But spending your valuable time bitching in this thread isn't going to change anything, money always talks the loudest. If you have a problem, then just stop giving him money, otherwise if you weren't giving him money in the first place then you are just screaming into the void.

Life too short to complain about something we're literally getting for free ‍:rolleyes:

CrackedDong

Aug 1, 2021
So is this a Yandere level situation with this game or something? Because I remembered this existed a few weeks ago and any update I've seen since and reading back it has been people cracking jokes or just melting down for or against the ongoing development. It's free, it hasn't been updated in years, and it isn't a GREAT game. It is an ok Prologue. So I guess I'm asking what is the draw after so long? I'm here and I don't even know lol.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Its so funny reading threads like this when the majority of people complaining have not given a single dollar to Komi. Like it's pretty clear the guy has some time/project management issues (although I don't think he's intentionally malicious). But spending your valuable time bitching in this thread isn't going to change anything, money always talks the loudest. If you have a problem, then just stop giving him money, otherwise if you weren't giving him money in the first place then you are just screaming into the void.

Life too short to complain about something we're literally getting for free ‍:rolleyes:
Komisari has said time and time again that they would still be handling this project like they are even if they didn't get a single cent for it. To them its a passion project I believe they said.

Edit: Just for all the people replying to this with facepalms. I'm not saying this is what I think. This is what the dev said, and I wrote it here because I think if the dev says he would be still doing this for free, why cannot people complain when they do not pay for it?

Last edited:

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
So is this a Yandere level situation with this game or something? Because I remembered this existed a few weeks ago and any update I've seen since and reading back it has been people cracking jokes or just melting down for or against the ongoing development. It's free, it hasn't been updated in years, and it isn't a GREAT game. It is an ok Prologue. So I guess I'm asking what is the draw after so long? I'm here and I don't even know lol.
Dev constantly comes around and makes big promises. Never delivers.

hihanemaisimo

Oct 1, 2022
I played this game when I got into college, thinking it would be the best game ever on this site once it's finished... Now I almost graduate and am looking for a job. It stays on the same version as the day I am a freshman.

Yep, it's the same rant you have read in the past 100-ish page.

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022

"Its so funny reading threads like this when the majority of people complaining have not given a single dollar to Komi."
What's funnier is the fact there are some people still giving money to someone who is at this point clearly in over their head and has failed to fulfull promises due to incompetence and an inflated ego.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Komisari has been a blessing on my life. Reading through this thread and learning about SCRUM, time management, and good habits has made me an amazing employee! On my way to the top of of the ladder! Hey maybe I can even afford paying 7k/month to some random guy on patreon for no reason someday soon!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes