WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Should just hack into his computer and take the files if ya'll want the game so bad. Jeezus... there's other games ya could be playing.
Haha yeah, true, plenty of games to be played. But also why come here to post if you don't care :whistle::coffee:

For a long time I was looking forward to seeing an update. Now Im just curious to see whether one actually comes, and if it does whether or not it will be any good at all, or at least worth the wait (Im currently thinking it will not have been worth the wait).

Kikikikaki

Dec 18, 2017
remains to be seen... :KEK:
"5 events left + testing
an event can take from half a day to 2 days at maximum(edited)
Testing just a day or two
Believe me, I want this finished more than anyone else
:) " -Komi

Feldengeist

Aug 9, 2018
For those of you wondering why Komi stopped responding he said this on discord.

"I stopped seeing f95 the second I didn't finish for February, I deny myself to enter that page until everything is done. I guess there's a poison field there
I was trying to be communicative there but, but I'm honestly quite scared to enter the page right now. So as soon as I release the Christmas thingy, I will enter to start participating again"

So yes hes STILL working on the Christmas update.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019

"I stopped seeing f95 the second I didn't finish for February, I deny myself to enter that page until everything is done. I guess there's a poison field there
I was trying to be communicative there but, but I'm honestly quite scared to enter the page right now. So as soon as I release the Christmas thingy, I will enter to start participating again"

" I guess there's a poison field there " oh man.. i wonder why :)
But i get it. It is better to be on discord, where everyone praise you, kisses your ass everyday even when you can't f**** release an update after 3+ YEARS but still gets $$$$$ on patreon, and the only thing you actually do, is setting release date and after you pass it, you apologize and set another one. And you repete it month after month after month. . . .

Good job <3

ohh btw... " So as soon as I release the Christmas thingy " .... So we ARE waiting on Christmas update.... Only God knows, how much we will be waiting on actual main update -_-

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023

"poison field" he lies at peoples faces for years while pocketing their cash, yet he talks about poison? If this thread is a poison field Komis Conscience is a poison swamp. Don't know why he's bothered by it at all, he should be the most talented at handling poison.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
People have been cutting him slack for over two years. That's (part of) the problem.
But still... it's not that big problem compared to not releasing anything for years and giving false release dates for months AND still getting paid on patreon....

I'd like to remind you that komisari promised the main update will be released first in december 2022 then moved to january 2023 then February, then early march and now end of march. And we got confirmed that he's working on "Christmas update" and not the main update that he promised to release first in December 2022!!!!

so yup. People getting mad and being mean to him is only a very small problem here.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
But still... it's not that big problem compared to not releasing anything for years and giving false release dates for months AND still getting paid on patreon....

I'd like to remind you that komisari promised the main update will be released first in december 2022 then moved to january 2023 then February, then early march and now end of march. And we got confirmed that he's working on "Christmas update" and not the main update that he promised to release first in December 2022!!!!

so yup. People getting mad and being mean to him is only a very small problem here.
Komisari promised nothing. Did you not see his file explorer screenshot? This release will break the internet.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019

Oh god, we're getting Christmas in July.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018

XD jajajjaja :'v

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Been lurking for longer than I care to admit. There's no problem in believing Komisari. Heck, there's no problem in hoping there'll be a release at all. Feel free to defend Komi if you want.

But c'mon, "never promised a release date"? "This release will break the internet"? "Promised nothing"? That's stretching a tad too far, lad. That's not even optimism, that's lack of realism, pal. ...Actually, just mentioning the release will break the internet means you believe (because he promised) it would be a big update. Do I read you right? :ROFLMAO:

Oh wait seems it is not a promise if you don't write "I promise". Go ahead, I doubt you could keep a girlfriend if you mentioned you're planning in getting her flowers for the next month (no promises™) and failed to do so, promise or no promise :p

I mean, it seems to be a trend to compare everything to RL girlfriends on this thread or something. Thought I should join?

D95

Mar 16, 2018
And I thought that this recurring troll was so obvious and so unsubtle, that at least no one would ever fall for that, and he would tire himself, which I think most people would appreciate considering how unfunny it is. But here you go...
This thread is not even funny anymore

blankerton

Jan 30, 2019

He visits this site everyday, so he is lying or wasting too much time looking at other things on here. I hover over his profile every time I check this thread and I always see that he was on just a few hours prior.

Right now it says " Last seen Today at 1:28 AM ".

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes