WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Uff, I didn't even notice that. It's short video and it showed renders being made from July 2022. But it's really damning - he ratted himself out..
Just for anyone wondering. This is the video that is being talked about. Earliest render in this folder shows its from 2022 (late June, so close enough to July indeed).

Of course, to play devils advocate, we dont know if this folder holds everything. Might be a different folder holds the stuff from the year before... Or, you know, might not be :censored:

Also shows Komisari is most likely from a Spanish speaking country since a lot of the pc jargon is in Spanish. Didnt realise that before.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Im gonna laugh my ass off if the "Big update" is just the Christmas Episode with 15 min of gameplay and a message that with that huge hurdle out of the way, now he can start on the main Game, comming 2039.
Seriously, the Guy makes Akabur look like a Workhorse.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Just for anyone wondering. This is the video that is being talked about. Earliest render in this folder shows its from 2022 (late June, so close enough to July indeed).

Of course, to play devils advocate, we dont know if this folder holds everything. Might be a different folder holds the stuff from the year before... Or, you know, might not be :censored:

Also shows Komisari is most likely from a Spanish speaking country since a lot of the pc jargon is in Spanish. Didnt realise that before.
He allegedly started working again when he the game got the Abandoned tag.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
He allegedly started working again when he the game got the Abandoned tag.
Wait, what were they doing before then? That's... a year? 18 months? When does a game get the abandoned tag again?

I remember Komisari saying before the abandoned tag that they were working on the game, so where did you get this info from? :)

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
You're reading this post with the Anakin and Padme meme applied, with the dev as Anakin and me as Padme. I don't feel like opening Photoshop, so hopefully text will be enough to get my point across.

We'll have more of Sunny eventually. Everything is fine.
[seven months later]

...We'll have more of Sunny eventually? Everything is fine?

Still hoping for that Abandoned tag to disappear sooner rather than later, but...

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
You're reading this post with the Anakin and Padme meme applied, with the dev as Anakin and me as Padme. I don't feel like opening Photoshop, so hopefully text will be enough to get my point across.

[seven months later]

...We'll have more of Sunny eventually? Everything is fine?

Still hoping for that Abandoned tag to disappear sooner rather than later, but...
I dont really understand how you envisioned this meme and the text, but who needs photoshop?

Xlr271

Jun 24, 2018
Holy crap, there's still no update?

I'm beginning to think that projects with "harem" in the title are cursed. Or, looking at the patreon, is it a blessing that the devs are just abusing? Either way, even just checking up on these every few months is an experience.
You just might be onto something Jesus Christ.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I dont really understand how you envisioned this meme and the text, but who needs photoshop?

Imgflip doesn't have enough girth for my shenanigans.

That said, asking if "everything is fine?" is less for the memes and more out of genuine concern as well as being horny for Sunny. So, until the big update finally releases, knowing of where the Koikatu cards of the characters would be appreciated. ...unless I'll have to do that myself, in which case, I'm only working on Sunny.

Reactions: akselx

blue_rose

Mar 19, 2019
Holy crap, there's still no update?

I'm beginning to think that projects with "harem" in the title are cursed. Or, looking at the patreon, is it a blessing that the devs are just abusing? Either way, even just checking up on these every few months is an experience.
not in Kamichichi's case ;) they're the best when it comes to harem games

Sh1nki

Aug 10, 2019
its funny to me how peps are making up stories about the dev even though the reality is still pretty damning for Komi. You rly dont need to make shit up :ROFLMAO:. Rule of thumb -dont belive in anything " as per discord" if it doesnt come with a screenshot

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
its funny to me how peps are making up stories about the dev even though the reality is still pretty damning for Komi. You rly dont need to make shit up :ROFLMAO:. Rule of thumb -dont belive in anything " as per discord" if it doesnt come with a screenshot
Good advice, but honestly don't trust anything "as per discord" even with a screenshot without confirming it yourself cause:
Capture.PNG
And that's not photoshop or anything, you could go over it with a fine tooth comb and it looks legit (but it's not).

Reactions: Dagoraath
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes