deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Just for anyone wondering. This is the video that is being talked about. Earliest render in this folder shows its from 2022 (late June, so close enough to July indeed).

Of course, to play devils advocate, we dont know if this folder holds everything. Might be a different folder holds the stuff from the year before... Or, you know, might not be :censored:

Also shows Komisari is most likely from a Spanish speaking country since a lot of the pc jargon is in Spanish. Didnt realise that before.
How you make "renders" from 2023 in 2022 XD Omegafail :'v

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
How you make "renders" from 2023 in 2022 XD Omegafail :'v
What? The vid was posted in 2023? So it's not weird that there are renders from 2023?

The weird thing is that the earliest renders are from 2022, whereas Komisari said they had been working on the update since early 2021/late 2020.

this game is dead """"""""for now""""" emphasis on the quotes... a lot of emphasis please XD
I'm sorry to be the one to say it. but due to problems IRL but we won't be getting our "monthly delay announcement" tragic tragic :'v
Also, by using the "quote button on the bottom right you can combine your messages. This helps to keep the forum clean. Hope you will try to use it next time, thanks :whistle::coffee:

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
O cool, hot new excuse just dropped, now he's moving houses. Gotta be the biggest scam in patreon games history, or at least the longest running one. It's amazing what you can get away with just by saying nice things and being fake humble and apologetic for 2 years and 5 months.

Last edited:

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
O cool, hot new excuse just dropped, now he's moving houses. Gotta be the biggest scam in patreon games history, or at least the longest running one. It's amazing what you can get away with just by saying nice things and being fake humble and apologetic for 2 years and 5 months.
The dev is pretty much a criminal. But people supporting him financially are the real problem

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
On March 19th, Komisari said he had 5 events left + testing. More than 10 days later, he has 4 events left. For the most generous estimate possible, let's say he did most of event 2 as well so that's about 5 days per event. 3 more events left that's 15 more days + 2-7 days of testing, so about 3 weeks. End of next month. Now this is bigger cope than saying you were a surgery resident who got fired from McDonald's. Komisari always blames his family/health come deadline, so really it's just another month to another delay. But if we were to give a fair estimate, moving will add 1 week. He hasn't finished event 5 completely. So let's say about 2 weeks per event. Testing will take a least 2 weeks. So that's 4 * 7 + (14 + 7) = 49 days. So you will be getting your Christmas update in the middle of May, if he is at all to believed. ICSTOR will have put out 3 major updates of Milfy City since Komisari's last update to put it in perspective.

Feldengeist

Aug 9, 2018
Just checked his discord, seems he really has only completed 1 of the 5 events like Boopeeman said.

Here's a quote:

"I mean... I feel the same. But idk man, at this point I'm dying inside hahhaha xD

If I do a poll to do this, then, 100% sure that I will leave the Christmas event inside the game, uncompleted or unnaccessible, idk, so people could see that I indeed did something. I don't think people would like this.
No, I won't do ir
I will finish the event
I have to stop leaving stuff incompleted or being unsure of what to do next
There's only 4 events left, I will do them and post the Christmas event. I don't care if its in April or whatever"

for context someone asked him "at this point it would almost make more sense to save the christmas and new years update for next year. I can only speak for myself but getting a christmas update in the middle of april or later seems... A little redundant"

"Maybe we should do a little vote on that or something to see how everybody feels about that"

Oct 3, 2017
To be honest I believe such scam devs should rot in jail, but patreon itself doesnt care about scammers. I tried to report lying devs and patreon says "you think creator is lying. just unsub.". So fucking incest in a fucking fiction is a big NO NO, but scamming IRL is totally ok if u r unhappy just unsub lol, we won't do shit about! Tells a lot about society :)

D95

Mar 16, 2018
To be honest I believe such scam devs should rot in jail, but patreon itself doesnt care about scammers. I tried to report lying devs and patreon says "you think creator is lying. just unsub.". So fucking incest in a fucking fiction is a big NO NO, but scamming IRL is totally ok if u r unhappy just unsub lol, we won't do shit about! Tells a lot about society :)
It is not a scam, you wrote it yourself : on Patreon, you don't like what the creator is doing, just unsub. What kind of retard logic brings so many people to talk about scamming ?
You are not buying a product, nor you are paying to be the creator's manager. You pay for whatever you want to support. As lazy as Komi can be, he is not scamming anyone. He is lying a lot about his work, but his patrons willingly give him money for what he already did, and what he pretends to be doing. Not happy ? Stop supporting.
It's so fucking boring to read the same arguments over and over. Literally tells nothing about society, only about butthurt crybabies

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
" I don't care if its in April or whatever"
Lol, yea, of course he doesn't care if it's "april or whatever" (and notice how he leaves himself room for it to be even beyond april haha), because obviously why would he care, that's just another $6,000 he collected in March and he'll collect in April to keep doing his scammy ways. Doesn't seem to bother him in the slightest that he scams people over and over with all these lies, excuses, broken promises and missed dates. He's not the one waiting and being lied to, his fans are. Unreal anyone still pays this guy after he blatantly steps all over them like this without caring at all, over and over.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes