Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
So, um... ever get yourself into a position where you're following a game on this site, and the dev shows up in the thread. But after a while, the game gets the abandoned tag, the dev stops posting, and then you join in on clowning the dev. But then one day, the game actually gets updated and the dev is posting on this site again. You remember that you didn't take things too far as if a mod had to step in, but you still kinda feel like a jackass because of that one time you opened Photoshop and utilized a certain meme template from Star Wars Episode II.

...I get payed next week.
In all fairness it had been quite some time.

unrelated but one of my favorite games stopped getting updated, I bitched on the thread for it and then got autistic and after some substantial sleuthing it became pretty clear the dev is Ukranian, I deleted all of my posts and now Im gonna just assume it will never be worked on again and I will be happily surprised if it gets finished and if it doesnt such is life.

Reactions: FacelessVixen

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2.1 Public] [Komisari]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux

Hero's Harem Guild v0.1.2.1 Public

Hero's Harem Guild v0.1.2.1 Public

uh should this be linked to the frontpage? i don't kno too much about how that works. does a mod need to test it or something, or waiting for this supposed more bugfixed version maybe? any case, i played it and the christmas event does work, and it didn't trigger my antivirus. i don't kno if any of the little patches komi has been suggesting works for it tho since i didn't bother with a from the beginning playthrough.

Fawnzi

Aug 1, 2018
So because i used the "ignore" to bypass a bug, i never met evie. So ive basically bricked this save file? NBD just dont wanna keep trying to figure out what im missing and losing my mind.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So because i used the "ignore" to bypass a bug, i never met evie. So ive basically bricked this save file? NBD just dont wanna keep trying to figure out what im missing and losing my mind.
I'm sorry, yes, there are some issues, I'm already adressed most of them. I will update the version soon.

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiSlaves

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I'm sorry, yes, there are some issues, I'm already adressed most of them. I will update the version soon.
So after 2 years of work you have issues with this wery small christmas update that is not even ch1 after 2 years? I mean i know i did saw some bugs and crashes even on launch and with some lady's in game and i was stunned i couldn't believe that sense you worked like 2 years for this event that is not even ch1.

Reactions: crustlord12

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
So after 2 years of work you have issues with this wery small christmas update that is not even ch1 after 2 years? I mean i know i did saw some bugs and crashes even on launch and with some lady's in game and i was stunned i couldn't believe that sense you worked like 2 years for this event that is not even ch1.
XD

• Hey there
Reactions: HentaiSlaves

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
i get the shaders thing and game runs very poorly.
i got to first fishing combat and i can barely do anything with stuttering. its unplayable :cautious:

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
I'm aware of the bugs and they have already been addressed locally, please, try to evade talking to those girls. A new version will be up soon.
Unfortunately, this is a breaking bug because it happens with Luna and prevents you from asking her about the Generous Thief in the marketplace, so you can't actually complete the prologue in a new game.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Unfortunately, this is a breaking bug because it happens with Luna and prevents you from asking her about the Generous Thief in the marketplace, so you can't actually complete the prologue in a new game.
You don't need to finish that mission to finish the prologue!
But the fix of Luna's talking is in the newest patch live.

zoyle

Jan 23, 2019
You don't need to finish that mission to finish the prologue!
But the fix of Luna's talking is in the newest patch live.
I'm glad it's already up. You're an impressively positive person, given the amount of criticism you get for development time; I hope you appreciate that reflects that you have the foundation here for something that can easily end up among the small handful of best games in this kind of space (or on this website); the prologue has more content than a lot of renpy games on its own.

Reactions: Kantanshi

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm glad it's already up. You're an impressively positive person, given the amount of criticism you get for development time; I hope you appreciate that reflects that you have the foundation here for something that can easily end up among the small handful of best games in this kind of space (or on this website); the prologue has more content than a lot of renpy games on its own.
I felt quite a shame for ending up releasing this version instead of Chapter 1. I've lost lots of time for Chp1 to do this one, so I felt pretty bad.

I was not confident about my work, I didn't have feedback for two years.
I am confident now. And I was overwhelmed by the amount of support.

I was doing something wrong these two years, I want HHG to be one of the best H games out there, I will try to make amends for this.
Expect me to be quite active from now on, I owe that to every single one that is supporting me right now, despite the development time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
uh should this be linked to the frontpage? i don't kno too much about how that works. does a mod need to test it or something, or waiting for this supposed more bugfixed version maybe? any case, i played it and the christmas event does work, and it didn't trigger my antivirus. i don't kno if any of the little patches komi has been suggesting works for it tho since i didn't bother with a from the beginning playthrough.
They changed the rules, they are no longer linking compressed posts in the OP (well they still are on some, I don't know), they told us not to report our compressed posts anymore, just following the rules.

Reactions: meanmike

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
They changed the rules, they are no longer linking compressed posts in the OP (well they still are on some, I don't know), they told us not to report our compressed posts anymore, just following the rules.
Well that's stupid, now people will have to manually search for a compressed instead of it just being there.. no idea how that rule benefits anyone at all.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
It's been updated?

For Fucking real!?

I hope I'm not suffering from a Delusion? I guess Komi did pull through after all, inspite of the naysayers. Still, I'm glad I didn't hold my breath. Oxygen deprivation for that extended period of time definatly would not have been good for my health.

Holy shit.

I guess I can marvel in it just a little bit longer before I hunt for the compressed version. I really need compressed for my bw.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheScottSterling

Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
I keep running into this bug when trying to talk with Luna, so I can't complete the quest that needed to talk with her in the Market at Night.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes