QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Elizabeth ruin our incest fetish because they aren’t blood relative. PS: the incest patch need a quick fix
Was the incest ever official? I mean I know Komi can't officially support it because of patreon but Elizabeth's event made me think that there was never any actual incest planned just some patreon.com friendly pretend incest because of the level of backstory that she has as an adoptive mother figure instead of the blatantly obvious "landlady" you normally see.

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
So the game says i need to update my directX but i did and the same message still pops up, do i just ignore it? It says my computer does not use shaders.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I want to say this to you guys:
1) You forgot we got 2 years of pandemic and working in that situation was impossible?
2) He never give you an ETA for his work, like “I’m gonna release this game each month”
3)To finish a full chapter with so many girls and animations, you need to wait a lot like 1 year or more.
4) His name is Komi and not Kojima XD
5)If you play this special event till the end, you can see Komi troll his self with that ending and was so Damn funny
What I want to say is you don’t need to be mad, angry or sad, there are many games to play here so wait a little more and chill

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Was the incest ever official? I mean I know Komi can't officially support it because of patreon but Elizabeth's event made me think that there was never any actual incest planned just some patreon.com friendly pretend incest because of the level of backstory that she has as an adoptive mother figure instead of the blatantly obvious "landlady" you normally see.
I don’t remember if at the begin of the game he said was adopted or no, I need to restart the game
And about the DirectX, just skip that problem

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's always the EvilModder

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I want to say this to you guys:
1) You forgot we got 2 years of pandemic and working in that situation was impossible?
2) He never give you an ETA for his work, like “I’m gonna release this game each month”
3)To finish a full chapter with so many girls and animations, you need to wait a lot like 1 year or more.
4) His name is Komi and not Kojima XD
5)If you play this special event till the end, you can see Komi troll his self with that ending and was so Damn funny
What I want to say is you don’t need to be mad, angry or sad, there are many games to play here so wait a little more and chill
1) How is coding not a job you can do at home? He's been working from home for ages I would assume so covid would have barely changed anything.
2) Pretty sure there christmas update was meant for last christmas not one of the many christmasses after it lol
3) Yes we know it will take ages but most of us would probably prefer slightly more frequent updates (6 months? Year?) so that we can iron out the kinks as we go along.
4) ???
5) I haven't got there yet. Idk if it's just me but the FPS seems to be kinda bad even outside of minigames. Idk if it was always like this or whether this is a new update thing.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
The only thing the incest patch does is trigger the alternative dialogue that is already written in the game script. Basically the script is mostly the same but with the patch it triggers different dialogues at certain scenes. I actually prefer it this way than the stupid lazy way ''Mom/Landlady" variables, kudos to Komi for that honestly. as I showed here, the problem in the scene you mention has to be fixed on his side. Probably will be fixed on the next game patch.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
It's always the EvilModder
Trust nobody... not even yourself. Anyways I know it's usually the dev's alt that does that but I only mentioned it because most devs don't even obfuscate who the character *really* is by using "landlady" for mom and "roommate" for sister.

Reactions: Uthuriel

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
The only thing the incest patch does is trigger the alternative dialogue that is already written in the game script. Basically the script is mostly the same but with the patch it triggers different dialogues at certain scenes. I actually prefer it this way than the stupid lazy way ''Mom/Landlady" variables, kudos to Komi for that honestly. as I showed here, the problem in the scene you mention has to be fixed on his side. Probably will be fixed on the next game patch.
Oh I never knew he actually put effort into the incest patch. I prefer it when the dev doesn't default to one word (mom, sister etc) when contextually it'd often make more sense for different words to be used at times. Thanks for updating me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's sad that devs even have to put up with this... Patreon is such a trash company... the payment processors are even worse...

Reactions: QuestionTime

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
Right so apparently i need shaders on because i can't even talk to Luna anymore, does anyone knowhow to turn them on for this game?

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
Can't start winter content (neither from "Tomorrow seems to be a snowy day" before Finish Prologue, nor after finishing the prologue). Full new save, update 1.2.1c installed somewhere in the middle, as well as the new rebecca-info.rpy.

I have attached the traceback and a save file but I also copy the traceback here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/tutorial.rpy", line 382, in script call
    ""
  File "game/script/013christmasMC.rpy", line 91, in script
    if previous_version == "v0.1.2":
  File "game/script/013christmasMC.rpy", line 91, in <module>
NameError: name 'previous_version' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    ""
  File "E:\Cocc\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Cocc\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Cocc\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heros Harem Guild v0.1.2.1
Fri Apr 28 17:42:52 2023
Code:

While running game code:
    ""

Full traceback:
    ""

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mar 6, 2021
Can't start winter content (neither from "Tomorrow seems to be a snowy day" before Finish Prologue, nor after finishing the prologue). Full new save, update 1.2.1c installed somewhere in the middle, as well as the new rebecca-info.rpy.

I have attached the traceback and a save file but I also copy the traceback here.

Code:

While running game code:
    ""

Full traceback:
    ""

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Code:

While running game code:
    ""

Full traceback:
    ""

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Just press Ignore :FacePalm:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hello, guys just wanna say that I'm working on v0.1.2.2 and that will, hopefully, add and fix lots of stuff.
I know that it shouldn't be called "v0.1.2.2" as there isn't any "content" added, but the renpy version is entirely new and I ported LOTS of stuff from Chapter 1 that should work extremely better.

It should be released over the weekend or the next week. For v0.1.2.1 I did only a deep test on the snowy event and not actually on the prologue because I didn't want to reach May or the very last days.

We are doing deep testing on the prologue to make sure everything works fine and the update works perfectly so people don't have to use shitty bug fixes patches.

Anyways, it's called v0.1.2.2 because it's needed as I'm porting from Chapter 1 an "Online patch" system. So everyone knows in real-time if there's a new urgent patch or a new version available and has the direct download link with instructions or the link for the new version, respectively. :D

If you're a user that is about the play this game for the first time and you are reading this, please, don't do it, give me some days so you can have a way better experience.
(It will be a free update, like the christmas snowy.)

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hello, guys just wanna say that I'm working on v0.1.2.2 and that will, hopefully, add and fix lots of stuff.
I know that it shouldn't be called "v0.1.2.2" as there isn't any "content" added, but the renpy version is entirely new and I ported LOTS of stuff from Chapter 1 that should work extremely better.

It should be released over the weekend or the next week. For v0.1.2.1 I did only a deep test on the snowy event and not actually on the prologue because I didn't want to reach May or the very last days.

We are doing deep testing on the prologue to make sure everything works fine and the update works perfectly so people don't have to use shitty bug fixes patches.

Anyways, it's called v0.1.2.2 because it's needed as I'm porting from Chapter 1 an "Online patch" system. So everyone knows in real-time if there's a new urgent patch or a new version available and has the direct download link with instructions or the link for the new version, respectively. :D

If you're a user that is about the play this game for the first time and you are reading this, please, don't do it, give me some days so you can have a way better experience.
Translation, it'll come out in a few weeks to a month.
Noted. hmm hmm. nod nod.

Lemme re-read it again, it says some days right? not someday?
Online patch, plz tell me we won't get battle passes...

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
It's sad that devs even have to put up with this... Patreon is such a trash company... the payment processors are even worse...
I don't really blame patreon since they didn't really have an alternative. It's weird that payment processors can decide what you do with your money even if that thing is legal.

Tyrtle

Jun 8, 2020
I just got back into the game seeing the updat (started from the top again) and remembered how good the cutscenes are, cinematic, making me want to try and animate them if thats alright

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes