LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
So nice update even with the whole bunch of bugs. And of course those animations are top tier.

So I guess we'll see the dev again in two years for the next update?

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Game is really laggy, sometime text(next scene) doesn't load unless i forward, and roll back. Hovering over objects to make them 'highlighted' laggs.

Am I the only one with laggy issues? I read someone had 'lag' in this thread but, it was dated to 2020.

Reactions: QuestionTime

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Hello.

How many skills are in the game? When they become aveliable? Or when they appear i prologue, is that all?

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
Hi,

When i talk to Delilah in the flower shop i get this bug. Is there a fix for this bug already out? Sorry I know Komisari is already working on multiple bugs.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/tutorial.rpy", line 382, in script call
""
File "game/script/tutorial.rpy", line 423, in script call
""
File "game/script/guild_nav.rpy", line 1339, in script call
""
File "game/script/market.rpy", line 146, in script call
""
File "game/script/delilah.rpy", line 48, in script
menu .talk(talk=side):
File "game/script/delilah.rpy", line 49, in <module>
"How is it going?"(img=["gui/exclamation.png"]) if delilah.talkSys("howisitgoing") and delilah.cd[0] <= 0:
File "game/script/girls.rpy", line 554, in talkSys
return ((string not in self.talk) and eval(self.menuTalk[string]["condition"]) and (self.location_id in self.menuTalk[string]["locations"] or self.menuTalk[string]["locations"] == []))
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not unicode

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script/tutorial.rpy", line 382, in script call
""
File "game/script/tutorial.rpy", line 423, in script call
""
File "game/script/guild_nav.rpy", line 1339, in script call
""
File "game/script/market.rpy", line 146, in script call
""
File "game/script/delilah.rpy", line 48, in script
menu .talk(talk=side):
File "F:\NSFW\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.1\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "F:\NSFW\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.1\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "F:\NSFW\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.1\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\NSFW\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.1\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script/delilah.rpy", line 49, in <module>
"How is it going?"(img=["gui/exclamation.png"]) if delilah.talkSys("howisitgoing") and delilah.cd[0] <= 0:
File "game/script/girls.rpy", line 554, in talkSys
return ((string not in self.talk) and eval(self.menuTalk[string]["condition"]) and (self.location_id in self.menuTalk[string]["locations"] or self.menuTalk[string]["locations"] == []))
File "F:\NSFW\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.1\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\NSFW\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.1\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
File "F:\NSFW\Heros_Harem_Guild_v0.1.2.1\HHG v0.1.2.1\renpy\python.py", line 847, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
TypeError: list indices must be integers, not unicode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heros Harem Guild v0.1.2.1
Fri Apr 28 22:07:05 2023

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Game is really laggy, sometime text(next scene) doesn't load unless i forward, and roll back. Hovering over objects to make them 'highlighted' laggs.

Am I the only one with laggy issues? I read someone had 'lag' in this thread but, it was dated to 2020.
I also have lag issues. I think downloading the bugfixes (which are only supposed to be for the prologue) helped a bit.

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
I need to ask, someone know how to fix the Luna "Talk" bug? You can't unlock Delilah without talking Luna at night.

Mar 6, 2021
I need to ask, someone know how to fix the Luna "Talk" bug? You can't unlock Delilah without talking Luna at night.
If you can't read first post in this thread to find there the link to bugfix — type these two commands into console when you get an exception
Python:
quest13.clues["luna_talk"] = True
quest13.clues["progress"]+= 1

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
If you're a user that is about the play this game for the first time and you are reading this, please, don't do it, give me some days so you can have a way better experience.
So delete what the file and try again in a week or 2 works for me

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
If you can't read first post in this thread to find there the link to bugfix — type these two commands into console when you get an exception
Python:
quest13.clues["luna_talk"] = True
quest13.clues["progress"]+= 1
Thanks, I'm having problems with internet in my pc and this helps.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
While the vitriol in this thread has been excessive, some complaining is warranted, blindly defending someone who has (self-admittedly) made many mistakes doesn't do anyone any good. And if I'm going to give Komi credit on anything throughout this it's that he's had a very thick skin to the criticism, adamantly insisting that the naysayers just try out the game, so I don't think he'd want the "Shut up or get out" attitude.
I do not blindly defend him. I have said that he admits to mistakes and I agree that he HAS made mistakes. I've previously said that while I hoped that updates happen, I wasn't going to hold my breath. I am willing to give him the opportunity to follow up on his words but I also understand crap happens and we don't always get what we want. I also said letting your displeasure be known is understandable, but many people went way too far with, in my opinion, baseless attacks. The "shut up or get out" was just frustration. Why is it ok for the complainers to say what they have (way worse than anything I have) and I am not given the same consideration. I'm just sick of seeing it because it is pointless as it has been said ad-nauseum.

"I waited 5 months for THIS!?!" is still a valid complaint when the update was supposed to be done in 1 month, a 500% delay is pretty ridiculous and is telling for the state of chapter 1.
I guess I just have more patience than other people. 1 month or 5 doesn't disrupt my life. The Snowy update also showed a preview of the improvements he has made and what we can expect for chapter 1 when it comes out. Kind of a visual "progress report" I guess.

He walked that back btw, and is back to releasing chapter 1 as a whole.
He said this just yesterday:
I will divide Chapter 1 into parts. ;D
"You can only complain if you can do better" has ALWAYS been a horrible defense, you don't need to have built a house to see the walls crumbling.
Again, frustration at frequent extreme negativity and (some) idiotic statements being made. I should have prefaced that statement aiming it at the people that went too far and not the people who respectfully stated their complaints.

I could have worded some things better. It doesn't bother me if valid complaints are made, it's just that some were so out there that it became ridiculous.

Thank you for making me aware that some of my message could be taken as unfairly aimed at some people who did not deserve it.

Ryux3

Dec 28, 2021
People I have unlocked the actions with several girls (the blonde and the black-haired cat girl) but when I click on the option in purple it just takes me back to the options to talk, actions and hang out... is it a bug or I have that unlock the head pat thing?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
People I have unlocked the actions with several girls (the blonde and the black-haired cat girl) but when I click on the option in purple it just takes me back to the options to talk, actions and hang out... is it a bug or I have that unlock the head pat thing?
it only gives you an option if there is one available with the girl in that location, keep trying and you will eventually find one

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes