molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
For a high end gaming system why does this game seem to run like crap is it because of the broken shaders?

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor
32GB of DDR4 3000Mhz
AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
500GB SSD Drive
20.5TB of Storage
Nvidia Atmos Audio
HDR Freesync Monitor
BDRW

Yet this game runs like crap in this Christmas Special. Feels like I am running a work PC.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
For a high end gaming system why does this game seem to run like crap is it because of the broken shaders?

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core Processor
32GB of DDR4 3000Mhz
AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
500GB SSD Drive
20.5TB of Storage
Nvidia Atmos Audio
HDR Freesync Monitor
BDRW

Yet this game runs like crap in this Christmas Special. Feels like I am running a work PC.
Probably read a few posts back and you might find your answer. Put that "high end" gaming pc to the task of searching.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone have a damn save? I HATE THE DAMN FISHING GAME! I just want to end this horrible Christmas Event.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Probably read a few posts back and you might find your answer. Put that "high end" gaming pc to the task of searching.
I did read the posts and nothing says if that is the REASON performance is slow! From all I read in Discord that it should not affect performance but it sure as hell seems to be or something is.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I did read the posts and nothing says if that is the REASON performance is slow! From all I read in Discord that it should not affect performance but it sure as hell seems to be or something is.
Hello, please, wait a couple of days for an improved version.

Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi, as the big text at the start of the minigame said, you are NOT forced to play the minigame to finish the Christmas.
Sorry all I remember from the big text was a very repetitive this is not chapter 1.. forgot everything else.. that is all I remember of it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
No, the big text that appears at the tutorial of the fishing.
Nope I was too busy reading the practice instructions since it was talking about complexity as there lines combining together.. really did not make much sense in all honesty all I got out of it was don't hold mouse button too soon it would break the others line and cause only 5 damage.. you wanted to wait to the circle was fully performed than hold down and not let go until the circle was inside the the 2 circles.. basically hit button when circle was as small as possible to do more than 5 damage.. gives about 25 damage. the winding uggh.. was just too tiring.. since auto did not work in competition. I just decided to save scum and gamble instead.

Slowly getting all the girls.. still no real sex hope we get out of this slow burn teasing foreplay soon and get to some real sex soon.

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
Is that just the KK night filter on everything so that all of the lamps, fire effects and magic effects are super muted when they should be brighter in a low light night environment?

Jun 18, 2021
I'm getting errors every time i click the talk option with Luna. Need this option for the Market quest looking for the Red Devil. Any fixes?

Sep 13, 2020

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Christmas update is really great. Really shows how good Charastudios can be. Comparing other games that are made in Charastudios to this is impossible. They seem like they're made with a different program tbh ahaha.. hope bug fixes arent a big issue.
Only problems I have is
1) whats the point of doing the final fishing boss. I like the concept of it, battling through fishing, but having no reward for all that besides useless candy feels empty. Maybe another bonus item like we get from the Queen at the end of the update?
2) To be able to sell the excess Candy after we're done with the update or stop candy from popping up from gathering. You can still fish/mine candy in the normal, og, game, after the update. So they just take up space in the bag tempting to give me diabetes.

Looking forward to Chp 1 when it comes out (y)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Nope I was too busy reading the practice instructions since it was talking about complexity as there lines combining together.. really did not make much sense in all honesty all I got out of it was don't hold mouse button too soon it would break the others line and cause only 5 damage.. you wanted to wait to the circle was fully performed than hold down and not let go until the circle was inside the the 2 circles.. basically hit button when circle was as small as possible to do more than 5 damage.. gives about 25 damage. the winding uggh.. was just too tiring.. since auto did not work in competition. I just decided to save scum and gamble instead.

Slowly getting all the girls.. still no real sex hope we get out of this slow burn teasing foreplay soon and get to some real sex soon.
You have to release the button once the circle is inside the small circle. If you go past, it will do less damage.
There were tutorials about it in the tutorial yinna did, please take them in consideration, you will save way more time reading those!

1682836582564.png

The bright circle should be between those two blue circles.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Is that just the KK night filter on everything so that all of the lamps, fire effects and magic effects are super muted when they should be brighter in a low light night environment?
Hello, in the prologue I did a mistake and used the strong as-hell filter for scenes:
1682836509932.png

Now I changed that and colors are way brighter at night;
1682836431500.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You have to release the button once the circle is inside the small circle. If you go past, it will do less damage.
There were tutorials about it in the tutorial yinna did, please take them in consideration, you will save way more time reading those!

View attachment 2583527

The bright circle should be between those two blue circles.
I'm having PTSD from a game called Kodoku the Successor...
Oh god, not again...

• Sad
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes