ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
You have to release the button once the circle is inside the small circle. If you go past, it will do less damage.
There were tutorials about it in the tutorial yinna did, please take them in consideration, you will save way more time reading those!

View attachment 2583527

The bright circle should be between those two blue circles.
Wait is timing the only thing there?

The text said there was a special technique so I was like trying to trace the dragon in a half circle before releasing at the right time for extra points.

Kind of like how people hold different buttons down as a placebo when watching a pokeball rock back and forth. XD

Still cleared the first couple of difficulties that way though! Fara kicked my ass a couple times though I wasn't even close so I moved on.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Wait is timing the only thing there?

The text said there was a special technique so I was like trying to trace the dragon in a half circle before releasing at the right time for extra points.

Kind of like how people hold different buttons down as a placebo when watching a pokeball rock back and forth. XD

Still cleared the first couple of difficulties that way though! Fara kicked my ass a couple times though I wasn't even close so I moved on.
If you time well for the bright halo to be inside of the blue circle, then you will do regular damage.
The special technique multiplies the damage!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
so my method ended up screwing me lmao. i guess i'll have to go back in and give it a shot.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
I want to say this to you guys:
1) You forgot we got 2 years of pandemic and working in that situation was impossible?
2) He never give you an ETA for his work, like “I’m gonna release this game each month”
3)To finish a full chapter with so many girls and animations, you need to wait a lot like 1 year or more.
4) His name is Komi and not Kojima XD
5)If you play this special event till the end, you can see Komi troll his self with that ending and was so Damn funny
What I want to say is you don’t need to be mad, angry or sad, there are many games to play here so wait a little more and chill
1)He works from home. Its not like he has to go somewhere for work. So this point is moot.
2)Why monthly donations then? He could've stopped monthly donations when it was clear he didn't release anything for a while. Instead he pocketed the cash. You know many games got finished in that time, Komi made a single tiny Christmas special.
3)No you don't. Plenty of examples out there that have more content than Komis game and that released in the last two years.
4)True Kojima is a proper game developer and competent. Unlike Komisari.
5)How quirky. I didn't laugh. Christmas special in April. Proper update had to be paused, if he even works on that at all.
"wait a little more and chill"
I'm glad I didn't donate a single cent to him and I feel sorry for everyone who did. Even if Komisari doesn't care.

MysticShadow117

Jan 20, 2020
Does anyone have a full save with the Halloween event stuff on it? I used to have my save but I forgot to back up the files when I got a new laptop.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
It's quite hard at the start, but once you get the hang of it the Yinna battle becomes quite epic. XD
I wouldn't use that word there, but you do you.
Epic is how you're supposed to do all that stuff while stamina/time still depletes.

To get to the point. I don't like the fishing minigame how it is. But i'd like to like it if you implement it differently one day.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
1)He works from home. Its not like he has to go somewhere for work. So this point is moot.
2)Why monthly donations then? He could've stopped monthly donations when it was clear he didn't release anything for a while. Instead he pocketed the cash. You know many games got finished in that time, Komi made a single tiny Christmas special.
3)No you don't. Plenty of examples out there that have more content than Komis game and that released in the last two years.
4)True Kojima is a proper game developer and competent. Unlike Komisari.
5)How quirky. I didn't laugh. Christmas special in April. Proper update had to be paused, if he even works on that at all.
"wait a little more and chill"
I'm glad I didn't donate a single cent to him and I feel sorry for everyone who did. Even if Komisari doesn't care.
So you aren’t a patreon member, you play for free and you're here complaining about the game or the way he work? FAIL

Jun 8, 2017
I am on the step of "Misdirection where I have to "Maybe ask to someone who is watching the Market from above at night?". Every time I attempt to talk to Luna the game crashes. Is their a way to finish the quest or not have that happen?

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
I am on the step of "Misdirection where I have to "Maybe ask to someone who is watching the Market from above at night?". Every time I attempt to talk to Luna the game crashes. Is their a way to finish the quest or not have that happen?
Theres a new update coming out in a couple days that fixes this i believe and further problems. If you cant wait that long you can download the script update files on his itch.io page. The one that says download this before playing. With that patch use it to overwrite the current script files you are using. Thats what i did and was able to talk to Luna then

GuestGuy

May 22, 2020
Just coming in to note that I'm also getting the bug/crash when talking to Luna at midnight. I am experiencing a bug/crash when trying to bath in the morning with Fara, too.

Not tryna complain, just making a note of it.

EDIT: I also can't exist out of the board after assigning a member to a task.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Mmh? Are you talking about the Fishing Battle? Or the normal fishing?
Both. Normal fishing is wraist wrecking physically, and not suited for ren'py because ren'py just can't deliver that.
If i had to guess, then mouse capture is pretty low priority cpu cycle wise, because vn engine.
Based on that means that your new implementation suffers from that, and you build on top of it.
You can have a i>9000ghz cpu and it still might be bad because of it.

Maybe even other implemetations would suffer from that.
But you know, there are a couple of other ideas to choose from.
Like the bar thingy where you have to land a moving circle whatever in a specific zone (with the zone becoming smaller with fish rarity).
It might suffer as well from ren'pys low mouse capture priority, but at least it would be predictable and not wraist wrecking.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Just coming in to note that I'm also getting the bug/crash when talking to Luna at midnight. I am experiencing a bug/crash when trying to bath in the morning with Fara, too.

Not tryna complain, just making a note of it.

EDIT: I also can't exist out of the board after assigning a member to a task.
Download the patch, but I would suggest waiting one or two days.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Both. Normal fishing is wraist wrecking physically, and not suited for ren'py because ren'py just can't deliver that.
If i had to guess, then mouse capture is pretty low priority cpu cycle wise, because vn engine.
Based on that means that your new implementation suffers from that, and you build on top of it.
You can have a i>9000ghz cpu and it still might be bad because of it.

Maybe even other implemetations would suffer from that.
But you know, there are a couple of other ideas to choose from.
Like the bar thingy where you have to land a moving circle whatever in a specific zone (with the zone becoming smaller with fish rarity).
It might suffer as well from ren'pys low mouse capture priority, but at least it would be predictable and not wraist wrecking.
These systems work fine on the new update I'm going to push soon. All my testers got a great improve in stability and the game doesn't have lag anymore, for all of them.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes