Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for the info. I just read through it all. Looks like the original total of 3 chapters are a larger file size than expected. I'm guessing if was all released as one game the download would be prohibitive for users because it would end up being 70 - 90 gigs. So, now instead of one released game with 3 chapters, it will now be released as separate games in HHG1, HHG2 and HHG3 to decrease the download sizes. Each containing one of the originally planned chapters. So now in HHG1, the chunks that he is releasing will no longer be considered updates, they will be called chapters.
I hope that makes sense.
Komi, correct me if I'm wrong please.
Perfecto!

Just to add: They don't "are" a larger file size, I'm just suppossing. I don't have all the content done yet! And yes, the story will remain the same that was planned but in three different games that won't share saves, because their gameplay will be different and you will start again in every single game.

riderin

Jun 18, 2019
WTH man maybe if you stop complaning and donate more to his patreon then ofc he will have more time / more motivation.
How much motivation does he need? WTF dude?
He is making ~6k$ a month. As far as we can tell he works on everything alone, so he pockets all the income to himself. He lives in Argentina according to his Twitter profile, where i quote google "According to various sources, the average income in Argentina in 2023 is 145,000 pesos per month, which is equivalent to $645 US dollars." that means right now, he is making ~10 times the avg. income in his country. Lets be ridiculously generous and say Patreon + Taxation takes 50% of his income, which still 3k$ per month... How much money does he need?

He doesn't need motivation, he needs a wake up call, which is slowly coming, he used to make 10k$, the longer he will keep being lazy, the likely this amaizing chance of his life will slip and will leave him with nothing.

KotocToc

Oct 17, 2023
Hello developer! I've been playing visual novels for a while, but I've never mustered the courage to comment. This is my first post, and I wanted it to be in your game, which I find amazing.

I can see that development has been slow lately, and the community keeps asking for more and more. However, I believe that all good things take time, and it's better to wait for excellent content like what we've been receiving rather than rushing and compromising on quality.

Don't get discouraged!

Best of luck!

possionthefish1

Jul 30, 2023
I see. thank you for educating me, man(?). I didn't know any better, and I started typing too soon with pure emotions. I still don't blame the dev tho (nor do I have any right to blame him anyway). And, hopefully he will get back to work soon. Cheers.

I agree with KotocToc that good things take time. I'm happy to wait, and thank you again to both the developer and riderin.

Reactions: Komisari

eFeX_

Oct 15, 2023
How much motivation does he need? WTF dude?
He is making ~6k$ a month. As far as we can tell he works on everything alone, so he pockets all the income to himself. He lives in Argentina according to his Twitter profile, where i quote google "According to various sources, the average income in Argentina in 2023 is 145,000 pesos per month, which is equivalent to $645 US dollars." that means right now, he is making ~10 times the avg. income in his country. Lets be ridiculously generous and say Patreon + Taxation takes 50% of his income, which still 3k$ per month... How much money does he need?

He doesn't need motivation, he needs a wake up call, which is slowly coming, he used to make 10k$, the longer he will keep being lazy, the likely this amaizing chance of his life will slip and will leave him with nothing.
6k dollars in Argentina is being rich, even after taxation, a normal wage is around 150 dollars today, a really good income is around 600 dollars (most ppl in Argentina makes around 250 dollars). (We have the "official dollar" 350 pesos = 1 dollar (but nobody ever uses this, not even banks) and the "blue dollar" wich everyone uses with a worth of 1dollar =950 pesos.)

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Long spghetti
Right….. and now the threads is saying devs gonna make 3 games instead….. sooooo…. Hrmmmmm…. The 2nd and 3rd is a seperate game but not released yet…. the 1st game to me is good enough cause the numbers of lewd scene are a lot and good enough for me since it is free…. Hahaha… lets just wait for this 1st game to be completed as the 1st game as claimed… the 2nd and 3rd can take their time….

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Bruh people complaning about how the dev not work harder / spend more time on the game while playing his game FOR FREE.
WTH man maybe if you stop complaning and donate more to his patreon then ofc he will have more time / more motivation.

I'm 90% sure that none of us here has paid for his game, yet how could you still b*ing about free stuff that isn't rightfully yours in the first place?! not to mention at this quality. THAT YOU GET TO PLAY FOR FREE.

reading some people comment bring shame to me so much man. no offense Komisari. Thank you for the game.
Complaining is just how they cope when they become desperate, they believe that will solve it.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
3 years of nothing and people just whining about the a potential new release.... But I just need to watch some pic of the first chapter that I get hyped again of the tremendous quality that this game was.

I'm not a patreon and I'll be fair: I don't care if the dev is a "slug" or is working his butt for a release of Heaven-on-Earth-made-game, I'll patiently wait and see where this one will lead :coffee:

Gambatte!

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
Been some months since I last checked on this thread. And as I expected, nothing was released in that time. But I understand; it's not easy being one of the richest guys in Argentina. On the flip side, the 3-year anniversary of the last update is coming soon! Keep up the good MOOOO work!

DmytroFan

Aug 5, 2023
I keep working on the game, do not worry, you will have more!
I'm a big fan of your game, but I really don't like one point in the game, the earning in the game, can you make it possible to mine ore much earlier? and then it turns out that the girls earn money instead of the Hero doing it =)))) and another question, do you plan to make some simple system for battles against monsters? it would be great, but in the game you can only catch fish and dig for ore :)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'm a big fan of your game, but I really don't like one point in the game, the earning in the game, can you make it possible to mine ore much earlier? and then it turns out that the girls earn money instead of the Hero doing it =)))) and another question, do you plan to make some simple system for battles against monsters? it would be great, but in the game you can only catch fish and dig for ore :)
No, sadly I cannot unlock mining earlier. You have lots of ways to get money before, tho. Like sending girls to work, foraging or fishing.

No. I won't make a battle system against monsters, not in this game, at least.
But there will be lots of fight cutscenes if that is what bothers you. The girls won't do everything for the MC!

Reactions: possionthefish1

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Hello developer! I've been playing visual novels for a while, but I've never mustered the courage to comment. This is my first post, and I wanted it to be in your game, which I find amazing.
I can see that development has been slow lately, and the community keeps asking for more and more. However, I believe that all good things take time, and it's better to wait for excellent content like what we've been receiving rather than rushing and compromising on quality.
Don't get discouraged!
Best of luck!
yeah you just need to wait your 3 years of "i'm working on it" :'v What will you say when it arrives XD

Don't get discouraged!

Best of luck!
The perfect job getting paid for doing jack shit is the truly American Dream such a good dev always improving the capitalism

Last edited:

eFeX_

Oct 15, 2023
As it was said earlier, nobody's forcing anyone to support the dev, that's your choice.

The game can be easily found really soon after it's updated so, there's no really need if you think he's going to scam you.

I personally don't have the funds to support him, but I guess since the game is excellent I may end up subscribing once when the new chapter is released, if the game's never released well, that's a loss, but I don't think he's ditching or anything.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes