solli

Apr 23, 2020
If you've played the latest update, you would have realized that, at least, there's a really big improvement in quality. This cannot could be possible if I wasn't constantly working on it.
Also:
Here you have a live roadmap with photos, gifs and everything.
A year ago you where 1 week away from releasing a 1.3 update that was supposedly twice as big as 1.2 and just needed some finishing touches.. Why is it only re-organization in your roadmap?

Why reshuffle something you released 3 years ago instead of finishing what you said was a huge content dump a year ago?

Johtolink

Sep 13, 2020
Couldnt find anything on this but ... anyone else experience a "Visual Static Glitch" whn you exit the bar for the first time after seeing the blue haired bar girl playing with that water ring? if you leave and go to the town square the whole dam screen glitches for a second like slender man or blaire witch... whats up with that?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Couldnt find anything on this but ... anyone else experience a "Visual Static Glitch" whn you exit the bar for the first time after seeing the blue haired bar girl playing with that water ring? if you leave and go to the town square the whole dam screen glitches for a second like slender man or blaire witch... whats up with that?
Its part of the game. You can run into a few more

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Man, I don't know if its me and yeah its optional but the final fishing fight is kicking my ass. The power up spin happens so fast I honestly have almost no time to react. Any tips?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Man, I don't know if its me and yeah its optional but the final fishing fight is kicking my ass. The power up spin happens so fast I honestly have almost no time to react. Any tips?
Make sure you give Yinna her favorite dish before fighting her. Without it, it's literally impossible.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
The last update was on 5/24/23, we haven't even gone a single year since last update. How is that 3 years? Yet you talk about "trustworthy" while lying through your teeth, unbelievable :ROFLMAO:
How many times have you posted in this thread to defend the developer and game? What exactly is your agenda here?

To quote Komisari from December of 2020 regarding the coming release of chapter 1:

You'll be able to continue in v0.1.3! And that version is in development.

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
How many times have you posted in this thread to defend the developer and game? What exactly is your agenda here?

To quote Komisari from December of 2020 regarding the coming release of chapter 1:
How many times have ppl posted in this thread to complain? it goes both ways. The amount that complain vs "defend" is very one-sided, you're talking to the 1% of the thread.

and to quote you
but the developer has been unable to show any proof that he has been working on this game in the past 3 years
The recent update is part of "this game" or did you download a completely separate game? You think all the bonus content fell from the sky?

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
The last update was on 5/24/23, we haven't even gone a single year since last update. How is that 3 years? Yet you talk about "trustworthy" while lying through your teeth, unbelievable :ROFLMAO:
with this argument even yandere dev is a great developer releasing minor updates that don't matter instead of doing something

A year ago you where 1 week away from releasing a 1.3 update that was supposedly twice as big as 1.2 and just needed some finishing touches.. Why is it only re-organization in your roadmap?
Why reshuffle something you released 3 years ago instead of finishing what you said was a huge content dump a year ago?
The whole reorganization is just an excuse to spend more time doing something that was supposed to be "ready." The guy wants to continue with the "act" that something was done. :KEK:

Last edited:

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Alright winter is now done (and Yinna beaten) so now... how rare are these legendary fish? I have one on the board but I havent seen one anywhere. Any way to increase their apperance?

Jul 3, 2023
How many times have ppl posted in this thread to complain? it goes both ways. The amount that complain vs "defend" is very one-sided, you're talking to the 1% of the thread.

and to quote you

The recent update is part of "this game" or did you download a completely separate game? You think all the bonus content fell from the sky?
It is based on the game, but it is not part of the game, it is a special that has no relation to the game itself; Because it doesn't add to or affect chapter one, or the characters, it doesn't modify the story or anything, so it's part of the game? Yes, because it uses the same characters, but it is not related to the main story. Defending him for that, as part of the game, is laughable. It is not, and Komi was clear, that it is not part of the story but a special one. You started playing it this year so obviously, you will defend it, and you still don't put yourself in the place of the disappointed ones who expect something from the story already after almost 3 years of waiting. You continue defending him, you are within your rights. But it just leaves you as a simp; and the majority here sees you as someone very pathetic, since until now you are the only one who takes out tooth and nail to defend him. The only thing I admire is that you are the only one, like a David against Goliath. But the size and weight of years without anything is bigger than you. Sooner or later you will end up crushed.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
It is based on the game, but it is not part of the game, it is a special that has no relation to the game itself; Because it doesn't add to or affect chapter one, or the characters, it doesn't modify the story or anything, so it's part of the game? Yes, because it uses the same characters, but it is not related to the main story. Defending him for that, as part of the game, is laughable. It is not, and Komi was clear, that it is not part of the story but a special one. You started playing it this year so obviously, you will defend it, and you still don't put yourself in the place of the disappointed ones who expect something from the story already after almost 3 years of waiting. You continue defending him, you are within your rights. But it just leaves you as a simp; and the majority here sees you as someone very pathetic, since until now you are the only one who takes out tooth and nail to defend him. The only thing I admire is that you are the only one, like a David against Goliath. But the size and weight of years without anything is bigger than you. Sooner or later you will end up crushed.
I'm not the one who worded it wrong. He said there was no proof the game was being worked on, that was wrong, that's it. You can call me a "smip" i don't care, are you in elementary or something? Are you going to call me a poop poop face next? and what exactly will i be crushed by? if it flops so what, that's how life works, plus i'm not losing anything. Sounds like your in deeper than me if you're talking about being "crushed", relax.

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
I'm not the one who worded it wrong. He said there was no proof the game was being worked on, that was wrong, that's it. You can call me a "smip" i don't care, are you in elementary or something? Are you going to call me a poop poop face next? and what exactly will i be crushed by? if it flops so what, that's how life works, plus i'm not losing anything. Sounds like your in deeper than me if you're talking about being "crushed", relax.
Dude, just stop being a Smip and edit the comment, before the Grammar Schutzstaffel shows up.

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes