ki.nch31

Feb 12, 2023
Re-entered the traditional workforce after working from home for a few years. And as much as I miss being on my own schedule, the daily routine has its perks. Main one being dispersed accountability. Being solely responsible for your work sounds amazing in theory, but in practice it's stressful as fuck.

Idk how you do it, Komi. People think money and financial/schedule freedom automatically lead to happiness, but that wasn't my experience at all. Make sure you have a way to offload stress, a support system (that you actually use), and a way to remember what you enjoy about what you do (I really need to restart my gratitude journal).

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
The last update was on 5/24/23, we haven't even gone a single year since last update. How is that 3 years? Yet you talk about "trustworthy" while lying through your teeth, unbelievable :ROFLMAO:
You realize he self admittedly only started working on that christmas event in around october 2022, pausing the development on chapter 1 at that time (and he said the christmas update would come out during christmas instead it came out 5 months later than that lol).

The last release before that was in October 2020. That means this current update he's "working on" again, the chapter 1 update, was already 2 years in "development" (with 0 releases) when he paused it for the christmas event development. Then since May (christmas update delivered) when the chapter 1 development timer resumes it's already been another 6 months. 2 years + 6 months. That means this chapter 1 update alone is at least 2.5 years in development... not quite 3 years but close enough and definitely more than "not even 1 year". You don't just get to restart the timer of 2 years (and pretend it never happened) that he allegedly worked on "chapter 1" by releasing some holiday event no one asked for and that he only started working on after 2 years of "working" on chapter 1.

2.5 years (3+ years when you count the christmas update 7 months waste of time), collecting $6,000-10,000~ a month the whole time and not being able to produce the promised chapter 1 (even now which has been broken into multiple parts allegedly) is just insanity. At least his calcium levels are I'm sure quite high. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
You realize he self admittedly only started working on that christmas event in around october 2022, pausing the development on chapter 1 at that time (and he said the christmas update would come out during christmas instead it came out 5 months later than that lol).

The last release before that was in October 2020. That means this current update he's "working on" again, the chapter 1 update, was already 2 years in "development" (with 0 releases) when he paused it for the christmas event development. Then since May (christmas update) it's been another 6 months. 2 years + 6 months. That means this update alone is at least 2.5 years in development.... not quite 3 years but close enough and definitely more than "not even 1 year". You don't just get to restart the timer of 2 years (and pretend it never happened) that he allegedly worked on "chapter 1" by releasing some holiday event no one asked for and that he only started working on after 2 years of "working" on chapter 1.

2.5 years, collecting $6,000-10,000~ a month the whole time and not being able to produce chapter 1 (even now which has been broken into multiple parts allegedly) is just insanity. At least his calcium levels are I'm sure quite high. :HideThePain:
For which game was the Christmas event for?

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Re-entered the traditional workforce after working from home for a few years. And as much as I miss being on my own schedule, the daily routine has its perks. Main one being dispersed accountability. Being solely responsible for your work sounds amazing in theory, but in practice it's stressful as fuck.
Idk how you do it, Komi. People think money and financial/schedule freedom automatically lead to happiness, but that wasn't my experience at all. Make sure you have a way to offload stress, a support system (that you actually use), and a way to remember what you enjoy about what you do (I really need to restart my gratitude journal).
Unfortunately Komi has not shown how "responsible" he is, chapter 1 should have come out at the beginning of 2022, now we are heading to 2024 with more hopes of seeing the xmas event part 2, but hey! everything was done 3 years ago it's just a reorganization and it's not that right now he's starting to do things and show "progress", such a liable dev XD

se prendio.jpg

ki.nch31

Feb 12, 2023
Unfortunately Komi has not shown how "responsible" he is, chapter 1 should have come out at the beginning of 2022, now we are heading to 2024 with more hopes of seeing the xmas event part 2, but hey! everything was done 3 years ago it's just a reorganization and it's not that right now he's starting to do things and show "progress", such a liable dev XD

View attachment 3096076
I wasn't defending his actions. I was pointing out how horrible it feels to fall behind when I have nobody to blame but myself.

ki.nch31

Feb 12, 2023
oh what a cutie, don't worry pal, komi give a fuck about that emotion tho :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
That has no affect on me. I am not a patreon of his, and so my world doesn't revolve around what the guy does or doesn't do.

Reflecting openly, in a way someone else can either choose to accept or reject costs me nothing, and has the potential to maybe help someone else who identifies.

Swear to God, some of y'all need to start charging Komi rent for the amount of space he occupies in your minds. Carrying around all that salt is gonna give you an ulcer.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
That has no affect on me. I am not a patreon of his, and so my world doesn't revolve around what the guy does or doesn't do.
Reflecting openly, in a way someone else can either choose to accept or reject costs me nothing, and has the potential to maybe help someone else who identifies.
Swear to God, some of y'all need to start charging Komi rent for the amount of space he occupies in your minds. Carrying around all that salt is gonna give you an ulcer.
In your previous comment you said that you were not defending him, it seems that the apple does not fall far from the tree, dev and fans are equally liars :'v I am making fun of the situation, I don't care what Komi does, it's not like If he cared, he didn't do it all this time, so it's a waste of time. If my sarcasm bothers you so much, it's someone else who has to start collecting rent. good night BTW :'v

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Laughing at this situation and Komi has become more entertaining than the game ever was. Here is to many more years of doing just that.
the games is pretty dead tho, so there's nothing to chat about, there's nothing new and it seems that it will last a long time like this, because it seems that it is being completely rebuilt after 2 years. so for a long time no progress will be seen again

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 207 Votes