deskt

Jul 24, 2018
but I don't think he's ditching or anything.
define ditched, ditch him like a father does with his son? or ditched like yandere dev does with his game?
because I am sure that the second option is the most correct, not doing anything for years just sending a "trust me" after years of unfulfilled promises only to take as much time as possible to get the most money, keeping in mind that this and other games cannot be "sold" it is the normal thing to do :'v so it is partially ditched

Monster Girl Island Dev 2.0
More like yandere dev, someone has to milk those stupid patreons XD I mean MGI dev closed patreon and works without crowdfunding now
Having followed HHG and MGI for a while, I, unironically, think MGI released updates more often.
If there is a biannual update it is more than komi XD

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
one question, what happening whith succubus? First she is bad, next she is good? I not understand.
i am guessing you are referencing to the Christmas special
its set in a pseudo future where some things are gonna be cannon and others not
but im pretty sure its ganna be about the MC dicking her down and her having a change of heart like that

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
one question, what happening whith succubus? First she is bad, next she is good? I not understand.
The demon is good at the end of the prologue.
She gives you a speech about how humans change people, and how she believes the MC could do that. She then becomes small bc of the potion, but she was not bad.

Kaind

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Komisari, I got to know your game over 2 years ago, and I've gotten into how much love and labor you put into it. I got the idea to make something like this myself. So after 2 years of study, trial and error, I finally finished it and am about to post it. Thank you for the inspiration. I used to play games after work and just waste time, but now I have a goal to develop, work on myself and on the project. Thank you.

Jul 3, 2023
Komisari, I got to know your game over 2 years ago, and I've gotten into how much love and labor you put into it. I got the idea to make something like this myself. So after 2 years of study, trial and error, I finally finished it and am about to post it. Thank you for the inspiration. I used to play games after work and just waste time, but now I have a goal to develop, work on myself and on the project. Thank you.
Good luck with your project, just don't follow the same steps as Komi of spending more than two years to release content. As long as you are consistent, people will appreciate your work. Greetings, and I will be attentive to your work.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Thank you!
I'm playing the game right now!

Keep going, don't stop, and always prioritize personal growth and learning to make a better game.
There will be people who will misinform or create noise just to bother you, ignore them.

Reactions: Kaind and KittyMaid

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Question, not specific to this thread, but why are the compressed disappearing from the main posts? I keep seeing them missing from a lot of threads and it's a shame. Was there a new guideline regarding this?

And before anyone tells me, yes I will search for it myself, but the (in-thread) search feature is complete garbage and it takes forever for long threads. You can't even sort properly, so keep your comments to yourself.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Question, not specific to this thread, but why are the compressed disappearing from the main posts? I keep seeing them missing from a lot of threads and it's a shame. Was there a new guideline regarding this?

And before anyone tells me, yes I will search for it myself, but the (in-thread) search feature is complete garbage and it takes forever for long threads. You can't even sort properly, so keep your comments to yourself.
The rules were changed some time ago and compressed versions are no longer added to the OP.

As for searching, you need to update your user account preferences to get it to sort by most recent. You'll get way better results than what it does by default.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: HootieMcBoob

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
The rules were changed some time ago and compressed versions are no longer added to the OP.

As for searching, you need to update your user account preferences to get it to sort by most recent. You'll get way better results than what it does by default.

View attachment 3048270
Thanks, didn't know about that option!

Also yeah that's really a shame they changed the rules for the compressed, even with that sorted it's a pain sometimes..

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
Good luck with your project, just don't follow the same steps as Komi of spending more than two years to release content. As long as you are consistent, people will appreciate your work. Greetings, and I will be attentive to your work.
Kaind don't believe them, the moment you slip these ppl will turn on you in a heartbeat. That's not the ppl you want, do things because you want to, not for others. Nature take time to create beauty, you should too, don't let them rush your creations. :3

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
Hello developer! I've been playing visual novels for a while, but I've never mustered the courage to comment. This is my first post, and I wanted it to be in your game, which I find amazing.

I can see that development has been slow lately, and the community keeps asking for more and more. However, I believe that all good things take time, and it's better to wait for excellent content like what we've been receiving rather than rushing and compromising on quality.

Don't get discouraged!

Best of luck!
Kaind don't believe them, the moment you slip these ppl will turn on you in a heartbeat. That's not the ppl you want, do things because you want to, not for others. Nature take time to create beauty, you should too, don't let them rush your creations. :3
I check this thread every couple of months because I like the game, but the developer has been unable to show any proof that he has been working on this game in the past 3 years and is actively deceiving his patreons. You are welcome to support him, but don’t make it sound like he was trustworthy in any way because he is as sketchy as they come and potential supporters that stumble upon this thread may as well be made aware of his ‘credibility’.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I check this thread every couple of months because I like the game, but the developer has been unable to show any proof that he has been working on this game in the past 3 years and is actively deceiving his patreons. You are welcome to support him, but don’t make it sound like he was trustworthy in any way because he is as sketchy as they come and potential supporters that stumble upon this thread may as well be made aware of his ‘credibility’.
If you've played the latest update, you would have realized that, at least, there's a really big improvement in quality. This cannot could be possible if I wasn't constantly working on it.
Also:
Here you have a live roadmap with photos, gifs and everything.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you've played the latest update, you would have realized that, at least, there's a really big improvement in quality. This cannot could be possible if I wasn't constantly working on it.
Also:
Here you have a live roadmap with photos, gifs and everything.
SO basically a start over when released. Any rough ETA?

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
The last update was on 5/24/23, we haven't even gone a single year since last update. How is that 3 years? Yet you talk about "trustworthy" while lying through your teeth, unbelievable :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes