Thatheras

Jan 4, 2022
I've read enough of the latest posts to inform myself about the state of the game... To find an absurd discussion about the obvious.

If you buy a cell phone but they tell you that they are manufacturing it for 6 months, it is a scam.

Or simpler and more didactic. If you buy on Amazon and your package doesn't arrive, you claim it. I don't understand how there are people who defend paying promises... I guess that's why there are so many "pagafantas" (a Spanish expression for people who pay for drinks for women at the nightclub for the possibility of having sex... SPOILER: usually the result is not what you expected.)

I'm not insulting anyone, and I'm fine with those who love to throw their money into a well because it fulfills wishes...

PEACE

And me... To another game that is worthwhile and taken seriously.

Nov 10, 2021
Hello, I have an idea for the development team. Why don't you switch the engine to Godot, just like Goodbye Eternity, and add 5 minutes of gameplay? The first update will take some time because the game will be filled with bugs. This way, we can prolong the development time while keeping everyone happy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: anon8525

taterballz

Nov 30, 2021
Hello, I have an idea for the development team. Why don't you switch the engine to Godot, just like Goodbye Eternity, and add 5 minutes of gameplay? The first update will take some time because the game will be filled with bugs. This way, we can prolong the development time while keeping everyone happy.
jeez you guys are so pressed in that thread that it's leaking to every other game thread now lmfao

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
I've been trying to redownload this game for days and it keeps stopping at some point and just failing. Fuck gofile.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
I've been trying to redownload this game for days and it keeps stopping at some point and just failing. Fuck gofile.
download from itch bro, to give you an example, lots of games here dont put gofile, only gdrive and mixdrop, gdrive sometimes reach daily limit, mix is terrible, then your only option is: Or go to patreon and see if there is a public post with other download links (if its not patreon version), or go to itch, which is way safer and you are in the common sense that at least there is no risk of getting virus

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
download from itch bro, to give you an example, lots of games here dont put gofile, only gdrive and mixdrop, gdrive sometimes reach daily limit, mix is terrible, then your only option is: Or go to patreon and see if there is a public post with other download links (if its not patreon version), or go to itch, which is way safer and you are in the common sense that at least there is no risk of getting virus
I tried that as well. Still breaks.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Bro that can't be a serious answer !
I don't know, Can someone explain it to me quickly ?
I mean it's pretty simple. Do you get off on reading discord posts? No? Ok so then the only metric that actually matters, is content being added to the game. No one with a brain gives eleven fucks about Patreon posts, discord discussions, trello, etc... when there is no content being added to the game for YEARS

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
do we have lewd sounds in the game? I can see the options but there are no sound other than background music
If memory serves me there was sound added for the christmas event and the dev said lewd sounds would be in the game going forward. If there is a game going forward. I dunno, best not to get too attached to any vn and just be pleasantly surprised if it's updated

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes