riderin

Jun 18, 2019
Notice I said putting out and not producing. Spoony was delivering, not claiming he's working on stuff.
To be fair, Komi did produced something, but generally, yeah you right, Komi is much more closer to Yan dev than Spoony, thou Spoony did become like him after his "movie" patreon moment, claims of "working" on something slowly descending into madness of his twitter. FF13 killed the man lol

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
ha, no more cringe than you quoting everything i write i'm telling you, even tho I stopped throwing bones at you a long time ago, at least YOU don't have any hobbies uh?.... pretty sure his other clowns are just like you, but hey at least we have one confirmation from you right? i mean just look at you :KEK: or are you craving for my D instead of komi's ? you need to try harder if you want to make me laugh
Because every time i check the thread its your load of crap that shows up. You're like that drug addict in the streets that keeps yelling non sense at strangers, i pass by and just hear you yappin lol. You talk about Komi more than me, even tho i'm supposedly the "dick rider" how the fuk does that make any sense? lol I haven't even mentioned komi in a while yet he's the first thing you mention. I'm not even attacking you at this point, just simply stating what happened. You DO in fact only talk about him which is ironic.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes