KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
OMG dude, this is pitiful. Unless Komi is paying you to reply to anyone that critiques his lack of resolve, there is no need to defend him. Unlike the other Pee Pee horsemen of the Non-Ocalypse, your responses are nearly always irrational, vindictive, and vitriolic. There is nothing impressive about being a Shlong Surfer, even with the Hawaii 5-oh theme playing in the background.
I never stated nor implied it was impressive, you keep making up crap and saying I'm irrational, how does that make any sense? You've got the worse dementia i've seen. Also, you yourself are actively replying out of spite, the convo never involved you and somehow you inserted yourself to be the dancing monkey as part of the clown's circus show. By your logic that means you're dick riding deskt too now.
Of course I came back, I know that your microbrain can't understand more than one sentence... but in case you forgot "I'm just laughing at the stupid people who believe in Komi" this is something I said a long time ago and that I would make fun of of you... like I'm doing right now with you... I know it's a lot for you to remember but hey, if you had a 100% functional brain you would come to your senses and you would feel sorry for yourself XD
To laugh? that's your excuse? you must not have friends if you're coming all they way here just for that, to search for a laugh. An adult game site of all the places the internet has to offer, you must be very desperate to come to his hole in the wall just "to laugh". You sound like 3rd grader with theses excuses.

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
I never stated nor implied it was impressive, you keep making up crap and saying I'm irrational, how does that make any sense? You've got the worse dementia i've seen. Also, you yourself are actively replying out of spite, the convo never involved you and somehow you inserted yourself to be the dancing monkey as part of the clown's circus show. By your logic that means you're dick riding deskt too now.

To laugh? that's your excuse? you must not have friends if you're coming all they way here just for that, to search for a laugh. An adult game site of all the places the internet has to offer, you must be very desperate to come to his hole in the wall just "to laugh". You sound like 3rd grader with theses excuses.
Darlin' I'm all rubber. :p

Like said before, every Kitty response is always irrational, vindictive, and vitriolic.

I can and anyone else can insert ourselves into any conversation in this forum, just like you do yourself when someone mentions Komi, hypocrite. This forum is not a Discord echo chamber. At least not all of the time. :rolleyes:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Like said before, every Kitty response is always irrational, vindictive, and vitriolic.
If you look under a forum member's name on their posts, and see the "number of posts" and "number of likes" this is generally a pretty good measure of how much of a troll they are. If their ratio is 1:1 or worse, that's a massive red flag in my experience. Case in point - Kitty is pretty damn close to 1:1, despite having been on the forum for 4 years. Time on forum is very relevant because believe it or not, people read (and react to) ancient posts all the time. I regularly get notifications that someone reacted to something I posted quite a while ago. But when you spew vitriol all the time... not so much.

In contrast, Quack, your ratio is better than 4:1... suggesting people agree with the things you post much more frequently.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes