EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
"Find 30 people to come to the Demon Castle party!"
One day, the king received a letter from the demon king, the old enemy of mankind.
Although it was obviously a trap, the king decided to take advantage of this opportunity to suppress the Demon Castle.
The chosen commander is the newcomer Rutherford.
Rutherford accepted the king's entrustment and embarked on the journey of looking for 30 companions with different personalities to attack the Demon Castle.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-15
Release Date: 2023-09-08 (ENG) / 2022-04-18 (JPN)
Original Title: ヒーローズパーティR
Developer: Naginata Soft - -
Publisher: OTAKU Plan -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.png 9.png 8.png

Last edited:

BloodyKing

Jan 22, 2019
Fire Emblem, but with hentai. Otaku Plan's translations can be hit-or-miss, however.
Kind of a miss with this one. I played it a few days ago on Steam, and the dialogue felt like somewhat edited MTL. Some of the UI was even untranslated, eg. Shop UI.
I wouldn't say it's unplayable though. Its better than nothing at least.

Last edited:

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
Probably the first game that I HAD to go into the options menu to mess with the settings. The text is auto-scrolled by default and it's pretty fooking fast. Faster than my 2 AM eyes want to deal with, anyway.

The game is also set to skip through all of the animations of the enemy's turn by default. So you don't see anything as it's happening, they just teleport around the map and boop, your character lost hp. Game kind of sucks anyway. No real sounds or animation for the scenes.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Probably the first game that I HAD to go into the options menu to mess with the settings. The text is auto-scrolled by default and it's pretty fooking fast. Faster than my 2 AM eyes want to deal with, anyway.

The game is also set to skip through all of the animations of the enemy's turn by default. So you don't see anything as it's happening, they just teleport around the map and boop, your character lost hp. Game kind of sucks anyway. No real sounds or animation for the scenes.
Woops thats my bad. I thought I repacked it before I tested it but probably did it the other way around. Will reupload it a bit later. o_O

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

My god, this is awful. And some stuff is mtl'd too. I love fire emblem, but I won't sacrifice my sanity to play this.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That was my bad, not the games fault though. I reuploaded the game with the default settings.
That means that there is not MTL anymore and there are real sounds or/and animations for the scenes, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FeLisk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
That means that there is not MTL anymore and there are real sounds or/and animations for the scenes, right?
Oh the MTL part I can't change. Tbh from what I read it wasn't that bad didn't even notice.
I didn't get to any H-Scenes, if you mean that with animations, because of the combat stuff, don't have the time nor wanted to play it really. The combat animations and auto fast text that was changed by me to test it and with the newly uploaded version its back to default, or if already downloaded you can change it in the menu.

Reactions: Kijeryn

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
Same Game as this but not Translated yet
I found it on Kimochi. info
It has NTR but some also avoidable
Sol Knight Brigade ~A Tale of Knightly Corruption~
Tactics Breeder ~The magical girl she raised is cuckolded~
Tactics Over ~The flower that fell into the female hole squad~
Raina Knights ~Falling Friends~
Magical Tias - Broken Emblem of Justice and Evil -

Last edited:

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
we need a full save file cause i am quite interested in the scenes considering their other games

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
look decent... or maybe i'm too exposed to rpgm. so seeing something different is refreshing
the mtl is... comprehensible
the difficulty though... had to cheat stat to i can start enjoying the story

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes