Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
It honestly looks like a good game. But it looks like the H content is just thrown in as an after thought which makes it a mediocre H game.

• Sad
Reactions: aifman7

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
HerosPartyR-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

BloodyKing

Jan 22, 2019
ah yes another JRPG with a ton of (probably) good content not made to be properly played in proper full HD fullscreen
Have you tried pressing F4?
Most JRPGs have a fullscreen option on either F4 or Alt+Enter. These are a bit rare, but there are also games where you can press F1 to enter the options menu and enable fullscreen from there.

Reactions: TBKMK2

Greenersonman

Nov 9, 2019
Have you tried pressing F4?
Most JRPGs have a fullscreen option on either F4 or Alt+Enter. These are a bit rare, but there are also games where you can press F1 to enter the options menu and enable fullscreen from there.
I have
it fucking stretches the game full screen, blurring everything on the process

Reactions: omfgmule
Aug 25, 2017
Requested by Tokita , shared by mirrorofpain1234

Please report or let me know any missing tags. Ima be honest. I am way to lazy to play through a RPG this size and complexity.
At first glance, these tiles and other assets look like modified RPGM, though it looks more like a strategy game than a roleplaying game. Also, this goes not just for this one but most if not all games I've seen you upload: you gotta stop slapping "sandbox" and "adventure" on everything you post - it has combat, so it's definitely not an adventure game, which is all about narrative and puzzles; and this kind of pseudo-RPG turn-based combat game usually has completely predetermined characters, plots and endings, so not a sandbox either.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
At first glance, these tiles and other assets look like modified RPGM, though it looks more like a strategy game than a roleplaying game. Also, this goes not just for this one but most if not all games I've seen you upload: you gotta stop slapping "sandbox" and "adventure" on everything you post - it has combat, so it's definitely not an adventure game, which is all about narrative and puzzles; and this kind of pseudo-RPG turn-based combat game usually has completely predetermined characters, plots and endings, so not a sandbox either.
Its SRPG engine. But that falls under others, while its based on RPGM alone from the (non existent) folder structure etc its to different.
You are welcome to do that stuff yourself :) Just apply as Jr. And see how much work it does. For the Adventure tag, I am pretty sure about the others I did, as I did play them for a decent amount of time. For this one I joinked most tags like I said from other sides. As I didn't feel like playing this game. Btw it can be an adventure game with combat, seems like you have the wrong perception of that tag, maybe the new description of that tag makes it clearer. As it sometimes is an adventure game without any puzzles.
For Sandbox, that tag will change with the tag update but like I said on the first glance it looked like you could move on the map etc. Thats why I said report missing tags. You can also report non fitting tags and write in the box why its not fitting.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I want to like these games, but I've yet to see a SPRG Studio game that had any depth to it. It doesn't seem capable of making anything but super basic combat.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
So does this games has routes/multiple endings or is a linear game? Another question, the rape scenes are GOR or the game continues after you lose?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Of course it is netorare.
You are forced to helplessly watch as your lover is being gang raped. How the fuck did you conclude it is NOT netorare?
In every other game that features such a thing it is tagged as netorare.
I am not going into that debate with you here.
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
That doesnt apply to rape. If someine thinks, your SO cheated while being rape, thats pretty fucked up.

This is my last reply, I leave this thread for good. Open a ticket or report if you want something to be changed.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes