• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Anyone recruited Lily permanently yet? (The flying unit).

I just unlocked the Fortune teller that gives hints to recruit units. I recruited everyone but her and the Fortune teller says "Lily bases all her actions on Moran. It seems she is still waiting for Moran in the Meadow".

I recruited Moran and checked the Meadow day and night but nothing pops up.

Reactions: suyatna
Jan 27, 2020
Anyone recruited Lily permanently yet? (The flying unit).

I just unlocked the Fortune teller that gives hints to recruit units. I recruited everyone but her and the Fortune teller says "Lily bases all her actions on Moran. It seems she is still waiting for Moran in the Meadow".

I recruited Moran and checked the Meadow day and night but nothing pops up.
Gotta go to the Base The Lower Right Corner of the Subevent Free Map Forest Zone, Bring Moran To It and there should be an additional option to Recruit Lily using Moran... NGL, I get where you're coming from with the silly instructions, considering I'm still having trouble trying to recruit the last 3 party member, since I got 27 out of 30 right now.
I'm definitely missing Topelius the Mage and Adler the Priest, but I cannot find the third one I'm missing. I'm assuming it's due to my failure to figure out how to start the "Silk Road" and "Giant's Village" subevents and there might be a third unknown character present in one of them. Any advice from someone who has obtained these characters? I've leveled up a majority of my characters to above level 15, like Birenne and Willem, but still cannot unlock the remaining 3 characters. Require assistance, thanks.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Gotta go to the Base The Lower Right Corner of the Subevent Free Map Forest Zone, Bring Moran To It and there should be an additional option to Recruit Lily using Moran...
I got 3 optional maps but not the Forest one, I guess that maps unlocks after I clear this upcoming Forest map?
Not sure why the hint mentions a Meadow when you find her in a forest then.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
I'm definitely missing Topelius the Mage and Adler the Priest, but I cannot find the third one I'm missing. I'm assuming it's due to my failure to figure out how to start the "Silk Road" and "Giant's Village" subevents
I just found out how to unlock Silk Road, you need to Unlock A support between Gilbert and Chiyome (by letting these two units stand next to each other for 10 x 3 = 30 turns)

edit: I just finished Silk Road, but it just unlocks Gilbert 2nd shop that sells class change items

Last edited:

Kaika_laila

Jul 2, 2017
Demon Lord just want to have a birthday party and socialize with a specific numbers of humans. Then this shitty king decide to ruin it. Sadge, NTR'd indeed

FrancoBash

Apr 25, 2018
The MC gets to H, or is all rape from the enemies?

And More important, there's a way to edit save to buff up units?

Last edited:

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Gotta go to the Base The Lower Right Corner of the Subevent Free Map Forest Zone, Bring Moran To It and there should be an additional option to Recruit Lily using Moran...
1694874785548.png
Got the forest area subquest but nothing happens when I send Moran, did I pick the wrong area?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Goblin: you want us to fuck her? I mean isn't she like your girlfriend
Hero: I'LL GIVE YOU 500 GOLD EACH
Goblin: ok ok

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
finally finished true end, part 2 was a bit better than the first half. i swear this dev always ruined the ending/climax part of their games, reminds me how horrible seven worlds was..

and no full gallery unlocker too..

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes