suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone recruited Lily permanently yet? (The flying unit).

I just unlocked the Fortune teller that gives hints to recruit units. I recruited everyone but her and the Fortune teller says "Lily bases all her actions on Moran. It seems she is still waiting for Moran in the Meadow".

I recruited Moran and checked the Meadow day and night but nothing pops up.
yap me recruit her permanent ly

Reactions: Trickyboo

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Does anyone know the growths of the units?

I can only estimate what the units are good at based on when I dump a load of exp and see what they gain:

Lucef: mostly str, luck, skl and spd, alright def but bad res and magic (He promotes after you clear the Demon King Cave)

Anri: good defense and spd growth, her str growth is middling, res growth seems poor and very low magic

Wellington:He is like his sister Anri, but he trades def growth for str it seems.

Stokes (Bahamut): His growth seems bad in all areas, he only gaines maybe 1 stat every lvl up. He has a lvl cap of 30

Andrigonus (Emperor): Does the king have 0% spd growth or something? He gained +0 spd in 23 lvls when i gave him bonus exp to check how his growth look.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
1694994118446.png
Giant Village has a hidden shop here (can also be visited in Free battles) It sells stat boosters for 10k (5k with Merchant guy)
1694994148488.png

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
hexactly to unlock chiyome
Iirc, you had to send Musset (the priest who is a son of the merchant) to the village in subquest Free: Grasslands.

The fortune teller hint say something about "Chiyome and Gilbert having a relationship before and Gilbert son being able to convince Chiyome"
(The translations were kinda hard to make sense of, so this is what I remember)

Dhal9

Jul 13, 2017
wondering if anyone else got this issue but when I got to the demon lord castle the text was no longer translated and it went back to Japanese was weird because it worked fine everywhere else

Reactions: ok567

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
I'm definitely missing Topelius the Mage and Adler the Priest, but I cannot find the third one I'm missing. I'm assuming it's due to my failure to figure out how to start the "Silk Road" and "Giant's Village" subevents and there might be a third unknown character present in one of them. Any advice from someone who has obtained these characters? I've leveled up a majority of my characters to above level 15, like Birenne and Willem, but still cannot unlock the remaining 3 characters. Require assistance, thanks.
1695046700860.png
Found Topelius, Birenne has to be promoted lvl 10, then visit the Base event: demon lord cave during the day (You also recruit Demel the summoner)

Edit: found Addler in the castle streets afterAddler and co debut stage and then having the Princess high enough lvl.

Last edited:

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
1695049579780.png
Anyone know how to do the Arena Finals Subquest? Even lvl 20 promoted Enri does nothing.

Edit: nvm, it opened on it's own when progressing the story more

Last edited:

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
1695061843393.png
Oh this item is super neat, it boost growth rates whoever holds it. Gained when Yakut and Stokes (the bahamut) stand next to each other for enough turns.

I tested by savescumming and giving this to another unit this item and that unit gained more stats on lvl up compared to without it (you normally always gain the same stat ups on lvl up if you reload and lvl up again)

This should cut down the time you need to grind gold for stat boosters

Apr 19, 2022
1. Is all the rape optional? (Ntr or not)
2. Does your character get to have intercourse or is it exclusively rape?
3. If answer for the second question is yes, how frequent and varied is said intercourse?
4. Same req as 3rd question can you have multiple partners?

Reactions: Trickyboo

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
1. Is all the rape optional? (Ntr or not)
2. Does your character get to have intercourse or is it exclusively rape?
3. If answer for the second question is yes, how frequent and varied is said intercourse?
4. Same req as 3rd question can you have multiple partners?
1. Optional, it always causes a game over. It happens when the newly joined girl hp gets reduced to 0 in that map. So easily avoidable by keeping your girls safe.
2. Yes
3. About 1 or 2 per female character. You unlock them by building supports between playable characters by standing enough turns next to each other. (Can build them in free battle.)
4. The scenes have no continuity, you can get scenes from different partners with no penalty.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I've been looking a little bit & can't find any documentation about endings/recruitable characters/h scene unlocks. unfortunate.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes