227778677w

Dec 21, 2018
Aight guys, I got tired, if y'all want to just unlock the whole gallery just use mtool and in the SYS tab, check the "unlock all recollection" to release all h-scenes.

Apr 19, 2022
1. Optional, it always causes a game over. It happens when the newly joined girl hp gets reduced to 0 in that map. So easily avoidable by keeping your girls safe.
2. Yes
3. About 1 or 2 per female character. You unlock them by building supports between playable characters by standing enough turns next to each other. (Can build them in free battle.)
4. The scenes have no continuity, you can get scenes from different partners with no penalty.
Thanks a ton friend.

Reactions: Trickyboo

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Anyone got the special weapon from the village in the map before entering the demon king castle? The map where Adler, Yakut and Ben temporarily join.

It mention something about the Giant Village and the weapon able to pierce an invincible boss defense, but I failed to get it and I can't seem to visit the village again after finishing that map, but I'm curious if anyone else figured it out, so I could try it next run.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
I'm doing a 2nd playthrough, gonna record how to recruit all the characters,
most characters can be immediately recruited after they leave as a guest unless specified.

Gilbert (Merchant):
Have at least 10k gold at hand, then visit Gilbert Co's Base at Day.

Herondas (Phalanx):
Anri needs to be at least lvl 5 (if promoted, you have to reach lvl 5 again), then visit Castle Streets at Day

Gruze (Bard):
?? I think no prerequisite needed. Visit Castle Streets at Day and pay him 1,000 Gold to recruit.

Musset (Priest) and Bradbury (Dancer):
Gilbert needs to be at least lvl 5, then visit Castle Streets at Night.

Chiyome (Elder):
Use Musset to visit the village in Subquest Free: Grasslands.

Moran (Fencer):
Anri and Wellington have to be at least lvl 5 (if promoted, they have to reach lvl 5 again). then visit the Grass Icon at Night

Lily (Eagle Master):
Have Moran at least lvl 5, then visit the Grass Icon at Day.

Waldheim (Sniper)
At least 25 days must have passed (check fortune teller to see how many days passed),
then enter and leave a free battle, then visit Castle Streets at Night
You know you have enough days when the fortune teller hints about "Skilled Detective" says "You might be able to meet if you go to castle town"
Instead of "It might be a good idea to look for him after a few days".

Biken and Refy (Ninja's)
Lucef needs to be at least lvl 10 (if promoted, he has to reach lvl 10 again), then visit Meadow Camp at Day.

Celine (Necromancer) and Gerius (Lilith):
Gruze high enough lvl, then visit the Demon Lord's cave.

Anne Boleyn (Fortune Teller):
She should be recruitable after finishing the Demon Lord cave in the Fortune Teller Hall.

Papini (Hunter):
Have Anne Boleyn visit the village in Subquest Free: Forest

Birenne (Mage):
Have Anri high enough lvl, then visit the Location with the magic symbol.

Heiermans (Dragon Knight) and Stokes (Bahamut):
Do their Subquest that unlocks after they leave as guests.

Topelius (Wiseman) and Demel (Summoner):
Birenne has to be lvl 10 (if promoted, has to reach lvl 10 again), clear Giant's village Subquest , then visit the Demon lord cave.
(Gian't Village subquest opens after you promoted Gilbert and cleared Gilbert's sidequest, both requires A support with Chiyome)

Macarios (Physician):
Have a unit retreat 3 times (unit dying doesn't count), Anri and Wellington with their Miracle stones retreat instead of die when hp drops to 0 for example.
Then visit the Castle Streets at Day

Andrigonus (Emperor) and Willem (Princess):
Have at least 20 units, then visit the Castle streets at Day

Yakut (Dragon Knight):
Clear a map while leaving at least 1 monster alive 5 times, then visit the Dragon location.

Addler (Archbishop):
Willem needs to be promoted, promotion item received by reaching A support with Lucef (have them stand together enough turns). Then visit Castle Streets at Day.

Ben (Captain):
Win the tournament finals, then visit him, he ask you to pay gold to recruit him, but it doesn't seem to actually cost you gold.

Simenon (Rune Saber, the Blind Swordmaster)
Can be recruited after entering Part 3 chapter 15 which is just before the Door to the Demon Lord, visit the Forest Camp.

The 31st unit (Spoiler)
Can only recruit this character by having all other 30 playable characters recruited and will put you on the True ending Route.
Will automatically forced deployed in the last maps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 32nd unit (Spoiler)
Can only recruit this character on the True ending Route by clearing the optional battle against all the Demon Lord Generals

Cameo unit
Can only recruit this character on the True ending Route by clearing the optional battle against Princesses from Another World (a fight against Cameo characters from other Naginata Soft games), which opens after you cleared the optional fight against all the Demon Lord Generals.

Let me know if you find anything incorrect or a character I missed

Last edited:

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I found the answer, posted it in my previous post.
(You need to have at least 25 days passed, enter and leave a battle and visit Castle town at night)
I believe it's Anne that needs to visit Papini
And yes, Willem must be promoted for Adler. Thanks for the help! Really annoying that 2 important items are hidden behind supports & there's no way to know who can support with who.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
I believe it's Anne that needs to visit Papini
And yes, Willem must be promoted for Adler. Thanks for the help! Really annoying that 2 important items are hidden behind supports & there's no way to know who can support with who.
Right, it was Anne the fortune teller that needs to visit Papini, oops.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Here

Their official page to see who supports who and how many turns
Lucef x Willem (A)
Lucef x Demon King (A)
Lucef x Papini (A)
Lucef x Birenne (A)
Lucef x Celine (A)
Lucef x Anne Boleyn (A)
Lucef x Adler (A)
Lucef x Gerius (B)
Lucef x Yakut (A)
Anri x Herondas (A)
Anri x Wellington (B)
Stokes x Yakut (B)
Stokes x Heijermans (B)
Chiyome x Gilbert (A)
Lily x Moran (A)
Refy x Biken (A)
Topelius x Demel (A)
Topelius x Birenne (B)
Heijermans x Birenne (B)
Musset x Bradbury (B)
Gilbert x Gruze (B)
Topelius x Simenon (B)
Willem x Andigonus (B)
Anne Boleyn x Macarios (B)
Moran x Simenon (B)
Waldheim x Heijermans (B)
Waldheim x Ben (B)

Apparently the blind swordsman guy had 2 supports, but he didn't join my party after I beat him the 2nd time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trickyboo and pafli

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
He joined me near the end of the game, just before entering the Door to the Demon Lord.
Ah, I figured I was right before the end & started doing all the other stuff, but there's at least a couple more chapters. thanks. criminal underuse of MVP Gerius.
Also, there was a full-blown village in the dragon rider fortress map (where you could buy ranged weapons). Lucef could visit it multiple times, but got nothing from it. It seemed like you're supposed to specifically bring someone;the legendary swordsmith's descendant or something? Who's that?

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Ah, I figured I was right before the end & started doing all the other stuff, but there's at least a couple more chapters. thanks. criminal underuse of MVP Gerius.
Also, there was a full-blown village in the dragon rider fortress map (where you could buy ranged weapons). Lucef could visit it multiple times, but got nothing from it. It seemed like you're supposed to specifically bring someone;the legendary swordsmith's descendant or something? Who's that?
Yea thats what I'm still figuring out. You need to do that to get a weapon that can beat an invincible boss, if you don't, you have to wait for 15 turns to win that map instead. Anyone can visit that Village, so maybe I should test it when I get to that map again
For some reason, the bottom half is not available in free mode, so you have to stock up on that shop for ranged weapons while you can.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
1695259287388.png
Found the solution
You have to send Lucef with Sword of Heroes (the Sword that the King started with)
You get the option to upgrade it to Johanna's Sword in that village.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
View attachment 2945187
Found the solution
You have to send Lucef with Sword of Heroes (the Sword that the King started with)
You get the option to upgrade it to Johanna's Sword in that village.
This weapon doesn't do anything against the invincible Boss, not sure what weapon you are supposed to use

Edit: one of the weapons I found that can beat the invincible Boss is Stokes (The Bahamut) breath attack.
I wonder if there are more that do
edit: Demel the summoner can also bypass his invincibility by transforming into the Chimera (learned at lvl 20) and using it's breath attack. I guess just Breath attacks can bypass his invincibility

Last edited:

Fazer656

Jul 7, 2022
I'm doing a 2nd playthrough, gonna record how to recruit all the characters,
most characters can be immediately recruited after they leave as a guest unless specified.

Gilbert (Merchant):
Have at least 10k gold at hand, then visit Gilbert Co's Base at Day.

Herondas (Phalanx):
?? I think Anri needs to be a minimum lvl as she has a recruit convo with him.
(I would need to go out of my way not using Anri to see what the lvl req is)
Visit Castle Streets at Day

Gruze (Bard):
?? I think no prerequisite needed. Visit Castle Streets at Day and pay him 1,000 Gold to recruit.

Musset (Priest) and Bradbury (Dancer):
Gilbert needs to be at least lvl 5, then visit Castle Streets at Night.

Chiyome (Elder):
Use Musset to visit the village in Subquest Free: Grasslands.

Moran (Fencer):
Anri and Wellington have to be at least lvl 5 (if promoted, you have to reach lvl 5 again). then visit the Grass Icon at Night

Lily (Eagle Master):
Have Moran at least lvl 5, then visit the Grass Icon at Day.

Waldheim (Sniper)
At least 25 days must have passed (check fortune teller to see how many days passed),
then enter and leave a free battle, then visit Castle Streets at Night
You know you have enough days when the fortune teller hints about "Skilled Detective" says "You might be able to meet if you go to castle town"
Instead of "It might be a good idea to look for him after a few days".

Biken and Refy (Ninja's)
Lucef needs to be at least lvl 10, then visit Meadow Camp at Day.

Celine (Necromancer) and Gerius (Lilith):
Gruze high enough lvl, then visit the Demon Lord's cave.

Anne Boleyn (Fortune Teller):
She should be recruitable after finishing the Demon Lord cave in the Fortune Teller Hall.

Papini (Hunter):
Have Anne Boleyn visit the village in Subquest Free: Forest

Birenne (Mage):
Have Anri high enough lvl, then visit the Demon Lord cave

Heiermans (Dragon Knight) and Stokes (Bahamut):
Do their Subquest that unlocks after they leave as guests.

Topelius (Wiseman) and Demel (Summoner):
Birenne has to be promoted lvl 10 and clear Giant's village Subquest (Gilbert needs to promote with the item he gets for A supporting Chiyome to enable this quest ), then visit the Demon lord cave.

Macarios (Physician):
Have a unit retreat 3 times (unit dying doesn't count), Anri and Wellington with their Miracle stones retreat instead of die when hp drops to 0 for example.
Then visit the Castle Streets at Day

Andrigonus (Emperor) and Willem (Princess):
Have at least 20 units, then visit the Castle streets at Day

Yakut (Dragon Knight):
Clear a map while leaving at least 1 monster alive 5 times, then visit the Dragon location.

Addler (Archbishop):
Willem needs to be promoted, promotion item received by reaching A support with Lucef (have them stand together enough turns). Then visit Castle Streets at Day.

Ben (Captain):
Win the tournament finals, then visit him, he ask you to pay gold to recruit him, but it doesn't seem to actually cost you gold.

Simenon (Rune Saber, the Blind Swordmaster)
Can be recruited after entering Part 3 chapter 15 which is just before the Door to the Demon Lord, visit the Forest Camp.

The 31st unit (Spoiler)
Can only recruit this character by having all other 30 playable characters recruited and will put you on the True ending Route
i am trying to get chiyome but it isnt working does musset have to be a certain level or is there something else i need to do

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
i am trying to get chiyome but it isnt working does musset have to be a certain level or is there something else i need to do
Did Chiyome, Lily and Moran all leave as guests? Most units can only be recruited that were guest before.
You have to then visit the village in free mode, I recruited her even wit a lvl 1 Musset

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes