• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Hidden Games [v0.018E Test] [VNorth]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Good game ! Who does not understand this game - pass by, bye, bye!
This game has a very subtle humor. I like ))
My favorite is Laura. This is from the time of the Second Happiness))). I'm waiting - I can't wait when I can go with Laura to active actions))))

Shooma

Jan 8, 2021
The girls are just so hot and beautiful. Pretty faces and the proportions are good. Really wants to make you jump on them and.... do stuff...
I think the setting of an everyday life makes the situations more sexy. You are not supposed to lust after your siblings (come on, we know what they really are). Every ass crossing your way makes you more and more horny. It's pretty much selfdefense to act on that!!!

The relationships are pretty much like in a shota hentai manga. I don't mind that. But oh my god... when the little brat gets scared to do stuff and runs away... I sooo want to punch that little sucker.

I like the game. It has a different feel to it. A classic family with the father as the head of the family. Powerful, smart and competent. Taking care of the character development of his son.
Western movies and tv shows portray fathers as harmless background characters at best. Always stepping behind the more intelligent and competent mother and let her do whatever she feels is right.
At worst fathers are shown as dumb und cluless, like another child the mother has to take care off. Always belittled, always has to say he is sorry. Feminism wants men to be weak incompetent cowards so they are no "danger" to women. And in good faith we fell for their lies that it's only about equality...

Anyway..
I think I've completed pretty much all current quests. How do I get the scene where Eva is on the sofa with her boobs out and her panties slipping down?

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
Good game!

I appreciate the fact that there is interaction never seen in other games! Finally a new thing and not a "copiaticcio"! : D

Reactions: VNorth

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I'm not complaining, just asking - how can you advertise with an Incest tag and have a Patreon account? Just asking.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm not complaining, just asking - how can you advertise with an Incest tag and have a Patreon account? Just asking.
As I said above, they release the game without incest, then either you add a code, user-defined settings, or patch.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes