EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game_menu.png

Overview:
Hidden truth is about finding out what happened to your father. The MC has just recently left the military. He finds out that while he was in his father passed away. As you play through the game you will discover various clues on how he died. The choice with what to do with this information is yours. You can exact revenge or forgive and forget. Or maybe there will be other options. You will be living with your step family. As you progress in the game you will meet a variety of character that you will be able to have a relationship with. How deep this relationship is will be up to you. Don't overlook the importance of various characters. These characters may have a drastic change in the game. Good Luck and I hope you all enjoy the game. Check out my Patreon page for the newest version.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-26
Release Date: 2020-02-26
Developer: HTG@mes
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.21): - -
Android: - -
Others:
Compressed* -

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

d5s14.png sarah 1.png hookerflirt.png d7s31.png d6s9.png d10s41.png d10s4.png d11s5.png d14s29.png

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Hidden Truth [v0.1] [HTG@mes] - Original Size: 928MB

Download PC LEWDTHELOLI PATCH APPLIED (130MB):
- - - -

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
He finds out that while he was in his father passed away.
This is why punctuation is important and placement of it because you're left wondering what was he in? Was he in his father? And is that why he passed away???? Also probably context helps

But all kidding aside the renders looks nice and can't wait to give it a go

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Let me guess... not only is he not gonna revenge his father, but he's gonna fuck his whole step family by the ass again and again right? :cautious: I hope for once I'm wrong.
what if his step-family killed his father and fucking them in the ass over and over again is his revenge‽

1572125046376.png

I mean it does have [spanking] and [graphic violence] as a tag so it all adds up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
"The main MC has just recently left the military." Well R.I.P in peace, father of the main MC...

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
hehehe just waiting for the true story cof...cof...lewd Patch...cof...cof
Not is a good ol' incest game with this stepmother bullshit.

Reactions: arms99

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
hehehe just waiting for the true story cof...cof...lewd Patch...cof...cof
Not is a good ol' incest game with this stepmother bullshit.
the game starts off with the MC explaining about how his mother passed away, so unless you want to go ahead and remove that line from the `scripts.py` file, I don't think there's going to be much of an incest patch for that

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
i do have ONE small issue though..i'd like to rename the MC..Zac is so disney dance sing movie..not good for boinking...also..noone likes people named zac..
you can try replacing your `script.rpy` with this one I made, all I did was add this to allow you to change your name:
$ z = renpy.input("What is your name? (Default Zac)")
$ z = z.strip()
if z == "":
$ z="Zac"

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
Giving me Waifu Academy vibes
Yep, that's one of my favorites right there.

So far, I'm enjoying this one.

you can try replacing your `script.rpy` with this one I made, all I did was add this to allow you to change your name:

Thanks for the fix LewdTheLolis. I much prefer to name my own MC's in a playthrough, as it seems others also do.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote