VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Aden, and thanks for your insight into US verbal contracts. However, I believe that it is not relevant in this case because the donors make a contract with Patron, not with the developers, so the only route for potential redress is via Patron and not the developers. I would politely suggest that it would be exceedingly hard to prove that the developers 'knowingly mislead or knowingly deceived the buyer' - unless they admitted the fact, consequentially I do not envisage any fraud cases reaching the lower courts.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Their number of patrons actually increased, so we shouldn't expect them to feel pressure anytime soon.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi bossapplesauce and Arden4702, sorry if the 'somewhat semantic discussion' wandered 'off the topic' of the thread, and have ceased. With respect to the thread I re-iterate that imo High Life is a great game, and I hope that it continues. With kind regards.

Who Am i??

Mar 4, 2018
Now this is a piece i'm more than willing to invest in..
I love the innocent Eleanor with those perfect Sapphire blue eyes..
I will wait years for progress and i know for a fact it will be worth it..

Also the creators of this piece deserves more credit for the visuals..

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
It's definitely well made with great characters, quality images & well written dialogue but the choices barely make any difference except for the "use toilet before school" bit. Drinking or not drinking made no difference at all and even if you choose not to drink some of the dialogue plays out like you did... and then you're forced to drink anyway.
I understand the dev is probably playing long ball with story and choices but if Im goin to get pissed and have my best-friend admit she likes girls while lying naked in bed then at least have her "experiment" or something :giggle: Still a very promising start though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the lack of news is not a good notice.:unsure:
I wonder if they surprise us next week/btw it's already next week for me/ with a release for High Life and The Red Room alongside games like SU,PL,Babysitter and The Tyrant.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I wonder if they surprise us next week/btw it's already next week for me/ with a release for High Life and The Red Room alongside games like SU,PL,Babysitter and The Tyrant.
If they announce their music update like they did, they probably won't make a surprise update....
Good first demo version, but after that a bad marketing for the game, a good marketing for their patreon page/money

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
You know, a little bit of information and communication from them about Episode 2 wouldn't hurt.

Instead we're all sitting here anticipating a release that might not even come anytime soon :confused:

Reactions: Enyos

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
they are able to do that, and they would do that if they are really want it.... i think that the main reason that the game is abandoned and creators loose all their motivation

Reactions: DanThaMan
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes