VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
This game had a quality and feel to it that almost no other adult game has had. If this is all we're ever gonna have it'll be a huge disappointment. I actually pretty much forgot I was even playing a game from F95 until the blowjob in the bathroom and that's not necessarily a bad thing. (I download from here to jerk off, High Life made me feel.)

Reactions: Pavali

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I was kind of expecting it... the devs made too many promises that can hardly be fulfilled.
That's a bummer because even though I haven't played this game yet I've been keeping this thread under my watch.

There's still time though and I really hope that the devs will prove me wrong in the next days/weeks.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
nah, i dont play japanese VN's (especially 50 hours long one). too much overreacting and annoying characters
Higurashi is 50 hours only if you play until Meakashi/ch.5/.The full experience/only the 8 main chapters without side chapters/ is like 80 hours.

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
whats up with every developer adding music to their game. i came to read a decent story and masturbate.
Well, sound and music add a lot to the atmosphere and immersion of a game, so nothing wrong with that.

Wait - you didn't come to listen to decent music and masturbate? Savage!

On the bright side: Without further updates Eleanor will forever remain the sweet and innocent girl we all come to like so much. :giggle:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I always mute music in those kind of game because most the time the choice of music is very poor and the game itself doesn't need music.
Sounds are ok though.
I also always mute in game music and then most of the time go on youtube and type sensual music intrumental or erotic instrumental and go from there for the mood.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I love this game! But.. The devs should learn to communicate better with their fans and patrons.
If they stay quiet for so long, people will eventually stop supporting them :confused:

Reactions: BonusDuck
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes