VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes
Oct 29, 2016
I really really hope this game will not be abandoned, it is such a pity actually games like this being in similar situations and crap games - the majority of VN in my opinion, filling the bank. such a shame really.

Reactions: BonusDuck
Jan 1, 2019
This game has a lot of potential. I definitly want to see her go from shy nerd to full cumslut. Of course the pacing of the story is important. Slow corruption with meaningful steps and a real change of her character and appearance over time is what i would enjoy the most. Of course its nice to have different options so everyone can make her what they want her to be :cool:

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Pity. The game was original and beautifull. Most of all sorry that abandoned two games - this game and the humbling experiment. I do not agree that this is a purely lesbian game should be. The game had the potential that in the end this gentle, modest and touching main character would have participated in orgies with DP. Pure angel fall in gangbang.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
They won't interact with the Patrons, but they you can bet your arse they'll interact with the $470 they've just cleared from them.
I think you've been loyal for long enough. I think it's time you do your civil duty and banish them from your sig and av :LOL:

EDIT: Unless they decide to pull and Aorrta and "say" they'll release soon...

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
They won't interact with the Patrons, but they you can bet your arse they'll interact with the $470 they've just cleared from them.
Yeah that's really sad, when you think how much money they still make and devs that are actually active and releasing stuff don't get that much.

I think you've been loyal for long enough. I think it's time you do your civil duty and banish them from your sig and av :LOL:

EDIT: Unless they decide to pull and Aorrta and "say" they'll release soon...
Well I still pledged for Reincarnotica during a time where the dev was gone missing. But I think at that time he wasn't even close to 100$

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Teasing everyone and just get out a sountrack when everyone is waiting for an update, it was pretty awkward, and stopping communication too.
Even if they released an update, the immediately I'm not sure that it would catch up with their mistakes, they lost the trust of many people:censored:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
If people are giving you money how hard is it to communicate with them. You end up pissing away all your goodwill, goodwill you're relying on to get money. There's too many devs that go silent on Patreon and deliver nothing, doing the same just starts to make people believe you're taking them for a ride. Slow updates and little or no communication kill any chance you'll earn a decent amount even if you're been honest. From even a money only viewpoint what they're doing doesn't make sense if they actually intend to make this game.

The frustrating thing is if they're honestly trying to make the game they've made themselves look like scammers. I really hope their patrons stop giving them money, you can always start again if they start communicating or release an update. At the moment they're doing fuck all to justify backing them.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
For me the biggest problem is the lack of communication - you don't want to do that.. If there are problems, communicate with your followers/patrons because if they cancel this project, group will break i think that at least one of them will want to create a new game but who will believe them at this point?

Of course it's easy to change the name and AVN market is easy to milk/lie to, so maybe im wrong and people will believe again right of the bat.
Exactly. Being honest with your patrons should be the BARE MINIMUM, taking months of support (thousands of dollars) and not even taking the time to write a post is incredibly dishonest. Outside of Patreon if someone took our money like this we'd have already sued them. In this forum we should use another flag other than "abandoned", to identify scams like these.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Well, since 'Erosion' is multiple-person entity, they can't use some of the more "creative" excuses proffered by some of these game developers of late for radio silence and the lack of updates. You know, the "I've (or insert loved one) had a heart attack". Or the "I've been in the hospital". Or the "Mr. Putin sent my mother to the gulag". Or the classic "I'm suffering from temporary blindness". And since they're from the UK, they can't claim that the cost of living in Germany is affecting their ability to get the game delivered on time. Maybe they're just cowardly and don't want to admit their duplicity as far as the project is concerned. It's too bad- this game has great potential.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Goodbye, so long, adieu. May they rest in peace.
The Thiel family: Eleanor, Anna, Isabelle & Ryan.
A thought for Agatha, Zara, Phoebe, Evie, Miss Lee, Chloe, Ibby, the redhead « Jane Doe » & the BJ chick.

Guess I’ll use these 48 bucks for Gumdrop & Aorrta, they’re way more serious than this so-called « Erosion team ».
Erosion: the gradual destruction or diminution of something.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Goodbye, so long, adieu. May they rest in peace.
The Thiel family: Eleanor, Anna, Isabelle & Ryan.
A thought for Agatha, Zara, Phoebe, Evie, Miss Lee, Chloe, Ibby, the redhead « Jane Doe » & the BJ chick.

Guess I’ll use these 48 bucks for Gumdrop & Aorrta, they’re way more serious than this so-called « Erosion team ».
Erosion: the gradual destruction or diminution of something.
You almost got me there with Gumdrop and Aorrta. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes