VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well, since 'Erosion' is multiple-person entity, they can't use some of the more "creative" excuses proffered by some of these game developers of late for radio silence and the lack of updates. You know, the "I've (or insert loved one) had a heart attack". Or the "I've been in the hospital". Or the "Mr. Putin sent my mother to the gulag". Or the classic "I'm suffering from temporary blindness". And since they're from the UK, they can't claim that the cost of living in Germany is affecting their ability to get the game delivered on time. Maybe they're just cowardly and don't want to admit their duplicity as far as the project is concerned. It's too bad- this game has great potential.
I think it might actually be cheaper in Germany than in the UK :D

Reactions: malkass and Krull

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
The sad thing about the death of High Life, is that virtually every other game out there is shit and in no way fills the void.

Except no, because "Seraphim Academy" by Trinity Games is definitely well worth checking out!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The sad thing about the death of High Life, is that virtually every other game out there is shit and in no way fills the void.

Except no, because "Seraphim Academy" by Trinity Games is definitely well worth checking out!
I agree that Seraphin Academy is worth trying out :) Although I would say there are some more good games out there, but of course they go into another direction and this is what I will miss in High Life :(

Reactions: BonusDuck

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
can someone pls help me out with the link fot Seraphin Academy.

Here! It's amazing the work ethic of Trinity when you consider how little support they're getting ($81 per month and 4 episodes vs $422 per month and 1 episode)

Reactions: Krull

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
They had over 1000$ few weeks ago, amazing though for, I think, a scammer :)
not a bad idea. work so hard to make a game, release it, then dump and enjoy dopes throw away money waiting for the next one. patreon needs some kind of a system to pause taking money if the developer didn't make a post in a week or two, then resumes once a post was made. the last post was made in 2 months ago.!

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes