VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
How long game update to High Life....? or not go to update??
please you can ask to High Life game??? I like more High Life game...! :(

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 160647
Overview:

The future of an 18-year-old girl is immeasurably thrown into doubt when her cool but troubled best friend introduces her to a world of sex, drugs and alcohol.

Eleanor is a bright, talented student from a respectable family. Her teenage years seem to be panning out just fine, until a series of events causes her transition into young adulthood to begin spiralling out of control. Follow Eleanor as she attempts to traverse one of the most impactful crossroads of life - university.

High Life is about choosing your sexuality. Boys, girls or both. Fulfil Eleanor's dream of a happy relationship with the perfect boy, or let her succumb to sexual promiscuity and desire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 10-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:

PC: - -
Mac: - -

How long your game High Life to update? or you not go to update?
just this year 2019 now....how long your work??
people wait for you long work???

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017

Unlocked
Evie, Pt.II: By the River (animation)
Making this post available to all Patrons. More news is coming later today.
Here's part two of Evie (formerly Katie) and her new look. This post is to share with you our first animation. It's only a brief glimpse, as we continue to play around with the style, but we hope you enjoy it. Is there anything you particularly like/dislike? Let us know. As always, your feedback is hugely appreciated. Download the animation in 1080p 60fps below.
Rob

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Unlocked
Evie, Pt.II: By the River (animation)
Making this post available to all Patrons. More news is coming later today.
Here's part two of Evie (formerly Katie) and her new look. This post is to share with you our first animation. It's only a brief glimpse, as we continue to play around with the style, but we hope you enjoy it. Is there anything you particularly like/dislike? Let us know. As always, your feedback is hugely appreciated. Download the animation in 1080p 60fps below.
Rob

Wow there really is an update? :O :D It's like they could feel the pressure!

Reactions: BonusDuck

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Unlocked
Evie, Pt.II: By the River
Hi everyone,
Again, we'll be sharing a detailed news post later today, just to inform you of everything that's going on.
For now, here's the second part of Evie's new look. Eleanor and Evie have gone for a walk on their first day together after finishing school. Bringing their swimming costumes, they decide to stop to paddle in the river, and spend an hour enjoying the English summer sun.

Plus bonus duck (because of course):

Thanks guys. Download all the shots in 4K and higher below. Again, detailed update post coming later today.
Rob and Chris

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Unlocked
Evie, Pt.II: By the River
Hi everyone,
Again, we'll be sharing a detailed news post later today, just to inform you of everything that's going on.
For now, here's the second part of Evie's new look. Eleanor and Evie have gone for a walk on their first day together after finishing school. Bringing their swimming costumes, they decide to stop to paddle in the river, and spend an hour enjoying the English summer sun.

Plus bonus duck (because of course):

Thanks guys. Download all the shots in 4K and higher below. Again, detailed update post coming later today.
Rob and Chris
Wow, that's unexpected. They're alive after all. Consider me surprised. Renders look amazing as usual. A shame they waited so long to post this update, as they've lost quite a few Patrons and their reputation has suffered because of the silence.

Can you post the animation on Mega maybe? The Patreon link only works for you I assume.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
NEWSFLASH

Just got a message from Erosion. The game is not dead, they're just on a hiatus for personal reasons - which they'll explain later in a post today.

Even though we don't know exactly when the team will come together again, I consider this great news!
Very good news indeed, this game is just great it saddened me when this great game going to an end hopefully this is only a hiatus i hope it come back to us soon

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Wow, that's unexpected. They're alive after all. Consider me surprised. Renders look amazing as usual. A shame they waited so long to post this update, as they've lost quite a few Patrons and their reputation has suffered because of the silence.

Can you post the animation on Mega maybe? The Patreon link only works for you I assume.
You know what? I always had faith they would come back... until yesterday... when I resigned myself to accepting it was over for good. Strange how things work out.

Enjoy!

Not much to wank over, but it's nice!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Who was katie ? plz tell me it wasnt the crooked eye friend ... cause I liked her old model more before, she had that goofy yet down to earth look and the crooked eyes added to the charm...

BonusDuck

Oct 22, 2017
Who was katie ? plz tell me it wasnt the crooked eye friend ... cause I liked her old model more before, she had that goofy yet down to earth look and the crooked eyes added to the charm...
Katie never appeared in the game... at least not in person. She was in the original banner for the game on the left and she was in the 2017 holiday snaps.

1552653116507.png

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Interesting, but I would remain cautious. There is no excuse for keeping people in the dark for so long.

They could have at least drop "we're on hiatus, fuck off" like one of the bands I liked once did.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Interesting, but I would remain cautious. There is no excuse for keeping people in the dark for so long.

They could have at least drop "we're on hiatus, fuck off" like one of the bands I liked once did.
Yeah I agree

Reactions: Akamari

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Katie never appeared in the game... at least not in person. She was in the original banner for the game on the left and she was in the 2017 holiday snaps.

View attachment 263645
Ohh ok, she was the mentioned BFF that went with Eleanor to the beach... cool, more lesbian fuel !! Cant wait for this game to get more updates, the girls are all beautiful, and I might actually take the MC down a pure lesbian route for the first time, though that depends on how attractive the brother is, and what his personality is like.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes