Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
if bugs count as content..lots of them..the update is basically generic blonde girl not really on many's radar...Izumi Ida Bailey would have been better choice....now the extremely long wait until next update begins...hope it gets back to the important characters and not generic sidefluff :(
To be fair...it's only one traceback..but it's with the new Asian dame Pei....and because of my lust for Asian hotties it feels like 10 tracebacks :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019

Comynator

Apr 27, 2017
Almost 4000 renders, but only ~360 of them are stills. While I appreciate the effort to incorporate animations in games, i would rather see the time used for creating and rendering of them used to render stills in order to advance the story (given the fact that we have so many characters). Hope the DEV sees this and maybe makes changes in the way he develops the future versions.
Don't get me wrong, I think that HRC animations are among the best i've seen in games, but i believe the story and development of characters is more important right now.

D

Deleted member 2482011

Download both parts, highlight both, right-click while both are still selected, and unzip with whatever unpacking tool you use. They should then unzip into a single folder/file.
Download 60 GB of old files then add another gig or 5 for the new patch, stir it up, wait 5 mins for it to launch, or not... then pull your fucking hair out when your saves from 8 months ago don't work :p

Can a staff member, mod or uploader just drop a working single file download into the OP? Honestly, we're not on dialup anymore, we can download big files... (If you can't, get a multi account FFS) And where are the 25 game crunchers? Crunching on some CrackerJack...

Crackerjack2.jpg

A prize in every box (if you have a peanut allergy, chances are that your prize is not an epipen so you're fucked...)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
The animations are actually pretty good! The dev needs to figure out how to use Adobe premier, though. No reason to have a bunch of videos with 1.5mb/s CD quality SILENCE in the videos...
The videos could easily be 1/2 their size and look exactly the same with some tweaks to encode settings.

Lol, this thread is moving way too fast. People can't read :poop: before it disappears..
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-8a-smokeydots.6897/post-3748161

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The animations are actually pretty good! The dev needs to figure out how to use Adobe premier, though. No reason to have a bunch of videos with 1.5mb/s CD quality SILENCE in the videos...
The videos could easily be 1/2 their size and look exactly the same with some tweaks to encode settings.

Lol, this thread is moving way too fast. People can't read :poop: before it disappears..
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-8a-smokeydots.6897/post-3748161

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-3748358

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Download 60 GB of old files then add another gig or 5 for the new patch, stir it up, wait 5 mins for it to launch, or not... then pull your fucking hair out when your saves from 8 months ago don't work :p

Can a staff member, mod or uploader just drop a working single file download into the OP? Honestly, we're not on dialup anymore, we can download big files... (If you can't, get a multi account FFS) And where are the 25 game crunchers? Crunching on some CrackerJack...

View attachment 712710

A prize in every box (if you have a peanut allergy, chances are that your prize is not an epipen so you're fucked...)
"we got a smart mouth here huh., either discuss abt the game or be silent. no one here to listen to your yapping.," is what people are saying, so please refrain from making any unnecessary comments in the future,

Thank you
Have a good day.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
High-Rise Climb [v0.8b] [Smokeydots] - Original size 6.31GB

Full quality:

Heavily Compressed:
Compressed Windows/Linux(657MB): -
Compressed MAC(655MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm ... who is Alice? ... because that seems to be the most content...?

I hoped for more story stuff with our GF ... there is this tease with her drinking ... for month now and nothing moves forward on that.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes