Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So far so nice. Will see where it goes. Only minus is fixed MC name. Can that be somehow changed via that console you people are talking about?

EevelutionZ

Jan 9, 2018
Will there be a gallery or some type of achievements so that we can view the scenes that are acquired already in the future?

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Even if i clicked on ''don't go with her'' conversation is not complete ,asking me again like I've never made a choice.And yeah don't ask me why do i want to reject her lol.Just want to see what happens if i reject her. We definitely need a walkthrough i missed some scenes and don't know how to unlock them.
How do I even trigger this? You meet her at the gym like second day, right? And then what? I know I need Biology I but even with it I can't seem to trigger it.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
How do I even trigger this? You meet her at the gym like second day, right? And then what? I know I need Biology I but even with it I can't seem to trigger it.
if you want the second meeting with Ada, pick biology and go to the gym after work, that will trigger the event.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Is it bug or not implemented yet ? I have enough rl points.It appears when i ask about her and Jack

MikeL07

Jun 14, 2017
Update is great, I love the expansion with Angela but I feel like the rest of the game needs more fleshing out. Right now, the office seems kinda pointless for the exception of the first gym quest with AJ (which is really well done btw, I didn't even know you could bring Lara along untill this playthrough).

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes