Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
apparently if you discuss past, present, and future with angela before getting the opportunity that tells you to do so you're locked out of completing the opportunity as you cannot discuss it with her a second time.

Reactions: Scrichta

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
apparently if you discuss past, present, and future with angela before getting the opportunity that tells you to do so locks you out of completing the opportunity as you cannot discuss it with her a second time.
It just means you’ve already done it. It records it. The opp it’s just a place holder for a quest chain.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
"SATURDAY" misspelled as "SATERDAY" (image attached)

This might be one of the critical bug

Reactions: SmokeyDots

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug
Olivia phone you cant unlock
Izumi
Conversation Future is looked when you clicked on it future is available so maybe you forget to remove it
Oppurnities
Grace
on Day 1 when you meet her the first time you have a picture there that you have seen her with Jack

Reactions: SmokeyDots

macatk

Jan 30, 2018
Looks very promising, just pledged via patreon. Awesome work man.

Curious, how hard would it be to rename all characters including main? Seen this feature in some other titles.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
[pick the paper on the floor]
I get no chance to pick up the paper. Even if I chat to Grace she picks it up by herself right behind.

Ok - I have found it - you must go straight ahead to analytics and pick it up after you talked to Ajay

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
upload_2018-2-10_13-47-24.png

1 day talk to ajay and agree to the gym tomorrow. he will say you could invite girls to the gym. next scene the psper is on the floor. in front of grace. Select it.

I just checked you agree to meet ajay tomorrow and you get the line Opportunity gained.........merrier Right? Then click and get the picture above minus the blue circle

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Looks very promising, just pledged via patreon. Awesome work man.

Curious, how hard would it be to rename all characters including main? Seen this feature in some other titles.
It can be done but not by the the console... I would have to reprogrammed in. To be honest with you its not high on my priority list right now. Once the game nears the end it will become apparent why I didn't allow the user to name the main character etc story wise... Thank you for your support btw.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
i was wondering the same. it's probably not in the game yet. idk.
From what I could tell it's not implemented yet...

I'm not seeing all that much changed and/or added since the last time I played this game back in the beginning of December last year... For 2 months worth of work, I expected a bit more, especially with this being a grind style game play... What little content that was added, seemed well done, but the thing about grindy games is getting big rewards for time wasted playing the grind aspects of the game... The game system for this one is highly complex, and is very ambitious... I went ahead and updated my review, even though not much has changed in 2 months time...

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
I like the renders in this game and also that you can be an asshole. For whatever reason I enjoy evil and/or depraved characters in games.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
From what I could tell it's not implemented yet...

I'm not seeing all that much changed and/or added since the last time I played this game back in the beginning of December last year... For 2 months worth of work, I expected a bit more, especially with this being a grind style game play... What little content that was added, seemed well done, but the thing about grindy games is getting big rewards for time wasted playing the grind aspects of the game... The game system for this one is highly complex, and is very ambitious... I went ahead and updated my review, even though not much has changed in 2 months time...
I was not going to reply to this, but I feel like I need to set something straight. There are many that don't post that probably share the same feelings you feel about the game. That's fine I welcome criticism and I think you do a good job at hinting at many aspects I should improve on. But, to say that no content was created within 2 months when there is a an actual limit on how much renders can be done. If I told you that with 300 renders is 450 hours of render time with 3 current top of the line GPUs . All this operating at the complete loss compared to just leaving them on to mine crypto-currencies... I don't want to go into it further from here... Could I do the same amount of content with less renders probably, but please do not make it seem like no work was actually done in-fact its actually very counter productive for me to delay content...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I was not going to reply to this, but I feel like I need to set something straight. There are many that don't post that probably share the same feelings you feel about the game. That's fine I welcome criticism and I think you do a good job at hinting at many aspects I should improve on. But, to say that no content was created within 2 months when there is a an actual limit on how much renders can be done. If I told you that with 300 renders is 450 hours of render time with 3 current top of the line GPUs . All this operating at the complete loss compared to just leaving them on to mine crypto-currencies... I don't want to go into it further from here... Could I do the same amount of content with less renders probably, but I please do not make it seem like no work was actually done in-fact its actually very counter productive for me to delay content...
I never said "no content" was added, as there definitely was new content added, just not as much as I normally see with two months between game play throughs... I'm sure lots of other work was completed, that not necessarily translates into overall playable content, such as bug fixes, tweaks, etc... I just didn't experience much additional content between the two versions I played over a two month period of time... That is a fact, not necessarily a fallacy... I know perfectly well that sometimes there is a limit as to how much effort can be put into these types of projects over a given period of time either due to resources, man power, time available, and all that real life stuff that sometimes gets in the way... Please do not take my comment over the amount of visible content changes I experienced as a negative... These things can be monumental in scope to create, especially with the level of game play detail this particular game plans to achieve...

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
I never said "no content" was added, as there definitely was new content added, just not as much as I normally see with two months between game play throughs... I'm sure lots of other work was completed, that not necessarily translates into overall playable content, such as bug fixes, tweaks, etc... I just didn't experience much additional content between the two versions I played over a two month period of time... That is a fact, not necessarily a fallacy... I know perfectly well that sometimes there is a limit as to how much effort can be put into these types of projects over a given period of time either due to resources, man power, time available, and all that real life stuff that sometimes gets in the way... Please do not take my comment over the amount of visible content changes I experienced as a negative... These things can be monumental in scope to create, especially with the level of game play detail this particular game plans to achieve...
There's also a difference in a linear game compared to a multi-branched game such as this one. The former is elongated but the latter often grows laterally. The workload for a nonlinear game to progress the plot is exponentially greater.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes