SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Don't go with ajay to the gym
on the first day "Tell him you can't go you are busy"
then on Thursday work until 7:00pm
then go to Jack's Office

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want the scene can go to sales at 7pm on any day and keep clicking on sales till you see the blinds down in Jack's office then click on the blinds and you get it too. No real need for cheats.

Nov 25, 2017
Damn, that Grace scene was :evilsmile:. There's also something I noticed on your patreon page. Is that Grace on the MC's lap, @SmokeyDots? Also, cheers for the new GUI. It's an improvement.

dieterpatrickgill

Feb 19, 2018
That was on set day in prologue if you are at sales or jacks office at night on day 2 ( must skip gym). you will see something weird about the blinds no button for it you click on the blinds or just go to jack's office . In chapter 1 it randomly happens same as above. Its a secret scenish... just have to be attentive.
Dear SmokeyDots, first your game is promising, game mechanic, user interface, the graphic and the story are great. Please continue the work on the girlfriend Angela only first. So you can get a bigger following. If you spread your resources thin, people tend to judge your game as they encounter it. So far we all have seen the potential and the large scope of the game. If you need sound and music please pm me. I know a musician that can help you.

tahjos23

Apr 27, 2017
how to open console?
Go to "Renpy game xxx"/ Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
open the file with notepad or notepad++
ctrl+f and enter "config.console = False"
Chance to "config.console = True"
Save file
start the game and press shift O (letter)

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
He's only making $316 a month on Patreon so I'd say a small update every 2 months is a likely reality.
That seems like a difficult thing to surmise just from a monetary basis. Oscuro basically made a total overhaul of Oblivion all on his own including more bugfixes than Bethesda's entire team post launch and as far as I know he didn't get a dime. Of course he was hired by Bethesda afterwards.

But maybe you know something about the author's situation?

Reactions: hornyandevil

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
That seems like a difficult thing to surmise just from a monetary basis. Oscuro basically made a total overhaul of Oblivion all on his own including more bugfixes than Bethesda's entire team post launch and as far as I know he didn't get a dime. Of course he was hired by Bethesda afterwards.

But maybe you know something about the author's situation?
IIRC Obscuro didn't do it all on his own. He had a team that helped and or guided him. Him not getting paid doesn't negate the fact he had resources and a support team at his disposal. It is probably safe to assume Obscuro also had the luxury of more free time to work on his project compared to Smokeydots.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
It looks like a very good sandbox game. The graphics alone looks better than average for me.
And the setting is not another all-woman-under-one-roof-to-bang scenario.

But it seems I need a walkthrough. I maxed all stats and researches (only cheating was for morale) and whatever I chose, its said "coming soon" or "We already talked about that".
But there many images in the game I didn't see. Probably untriggered opportunities.
And there's an opportunity I cannot use: buy furnitures for Angela's sister (probably her name is Alice, the image files suggest. Never saw her ingame). There's nothing in store.

Besides that, it looks like a very promising game. But needs many more updates :coldsweat:
And there alot of bugs (negative status after level up, working on second weekend, but couldn't on third but computer at home says "go to work", ...)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
It looks like a very good sandbox game. The graphics alone looks better than average for me.
And the setting is not another all-woman-under-one-roof-to-bang scenario.

But it seems I need a walkthrough. I maxed all stats and researches (only cheating was for morale) and whatever I chose, its said "coming soon" or "We already talked about that".
But there many images in the game I didn't see. Probably untriggered opportunities.
And there's an opportunity I cannot use: buy furnitures for Angela's sister (probably her name is Alice, the image files suggest. Never saw her ingame). There's nothing in store.

Besides that, it looks like a very promising game. But needs many more updates :coldsweat:
And there alot of bugs (negative status after level up, working on second weekend, but couldn't on third but computer at home says "go to work", ...)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK got one rank in Biology, had the gym scene with your male co-worker, Ida and the receptionist but still can't seem to get Ida's solo gym scene. Is there a particular time, etc you have to approach her or go to the gym? Tried going after work at 5 and then after work at 7 and she didn't appear either time.

@SmokeyDots really loving this game, the graphics are excellent and the gameplay, while a bit grindy, isn't over the top repetitive. Like others have commented I think I would like it if there would be a way to meet Alice without missing the date. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing your next update.

Oh and BTW, here I was being a gentleman with my coworkers and didn't realize

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes