Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
There's also a difference in a linear game compared to a multi-branched game such as this one. The former is elongated but the latter often grows laterally. The workload for a nonlinear game to progress the plot is exponentially greater.
Very true... And I did update the stars from my original 2 to 3, mostly because the visuals are fairly good thus far... Once the game is a lot further along, I'll be trying it again to see how it is fairing... And I'll update my review accordingly at that time as well...

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I never said "no content" was added, as there definitely was new content added, just not as much as I normally see with two months between game play throughs... I'm sure lots of other work was completed, that not necessarily translates into overall playable content, such as bug fixes, tweaks, etc... I just didn't experience much additional content between the two versions I played over a two month period of time... That is a fact, not necessarily a fallacy... I know perfectly well that sometimes there is a limit as to how much effort can be put into these types of projects over a given period of time either due to resources, man power, time available, and all that real life stuff that sometimes gets in the way... Please do not take my comment over the amount of visible content changes I experienced as a negative... These things can be monumental in scope to create, especially with the level of game play detail this particular game plans to achieve...
The slow content part just really set a nerve. I actually do value your opinion and I think showing the non-echo chamber opinion is important and I actually pay more attention to those than just good job usually because they contain valuable information on how to improve, so I actually really do value your opinion and not saying its wrong.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The slow content part just really set a nerve. I actually do value your opinion and I think showing the non-echo chamber opinion is important and I actually pay more attention to those than just good job usually because they contain valuable information on how to improve, so I actually really do value your opinion and not saying its wrong.
Perfectly understandable... And I went ahead and slightly changed my Review Update for this version, perhaps now it doesn't sound as harsh as it may have sounded before, as I clarified a few things, added a couple items...

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
I found two mistakes in the game. Firstly, on Saturday it is impossible to choose a TV or a computer, suggests instead to go to work.
Secondly, if you spend the whole day in the gym on Saturday, the next day will also be Saturday.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I found two mistakes in the game. Firstly, on Saturday it is impossible to choose a TV or a computer, suggests instead to go to work.
Secondly, if you spend the whole day in the gym on Saturday, the next day will also be Saturday.
I'm guessing that was a previous version. v0.2a?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I was not going to reply to this, but I feel like I need to set something straight. There are many that don't post that probably share the same feelings you feel about the game. That's fine I welcome criticism and I think you do a good job at hinting at many aspects I should improve on. But, to say that no content was created within 2 months when there is a an actual limit on how much renders can be done. If I told you that with 300 renders is 450 hours of render time with 3 current top of the line GPUs . All this operating at the complete loss compared to just leaving them on to mine crypto-currencies... I don't want to go into it further from here... Could I do the same amount of content with less renders probably, but please do not make it seem like no work was actually done in-fact its actually very counter productive for me to delay content...
I hope you continue as your pace. The game is very good and the plot is novel. Also the paths seems be equal absorbing, that make it more interesting and wanted to play everyone.
Keep on, good job.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug
Olivia phone you cant unlock
Izumi
Conversation Future is looked when you clicked on it future is available so maybe you forget to remove it
Oppurnities
Grace
on Day 1 when you meet her the first time you have a picture there that you have seen her with Jack
Conversation Future is locked - translating mistake from me I hope the sense was clear before

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Expected this one to be a good and quality game - and it seems like so ;)
Awesome renders & nice ammount of them, gorgeous women(it's a real rarity when there are more the 5 active female characters and no one of them is ugly in this games), shower bj animation was something else!

A bit grindy and not player friendly(it's not even close obvious that different girls events require MC to unlock different perks), i didn't unlocked Angela + Olivia events through my playthrough, only one with Olivia(tits).
Also so far i didn't get what the story is all about :D The game need more story-related content, i think.

Still need some polishing & bugfixing(i've played 0.2b for 2 ingame weeks and somehow the 2nd saturday is not a weekend and you need to go to work at it). Will follow this & wait a few updated.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
"SATURDAY" misspelled as "SATERDAY" (image attached)

This might be one of the critical bug
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea how much this helps!
As mentioned - the above quoted message.
Saturday misspelled in the code causes the day cycle stuck in a loop!
And, Yes its in 0.2b version.

(attached "sleep.rpy" with the fixes, also skips the 10 day limit; so you can catch up missed Research/work exp. - until next update/patch arrives)

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
As mentioned - the above quoted message.
Saturday misspelled in the code causes the day cycle stuck in a loop!
And, Yes its in 0.2b version.

(attached "sleep.rpy" with the fixes, also skips the 10 day limit; so you can catch up missed Research/work exp. - until next update/patch arrives)
Careful through guys I haven't created the weekend content and that's what the next small patch is about. Getting too far ahead of the 10 days might not be compatible later.

Reactions: critter

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for the heads up.
Hopefully using the console command "date = 10" once the patch arrives, sets it on track.

Reactions: SmokeyDots

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Thanks for the heads up.
Hopefully using the console command "date = 10" once the patch arrives, sets it on track.
For those that skips head, I'll try to preserve stats, but it'll start on a Saturday regardless of where you ended up. That should let everyone get ahead for a bit.

Reactions: OnlyFunz
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes