Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I found "We worked at several previous project about NSFW graphics and visual novels" difficult to believe when the first release came out, and it continues to be unbelievable.

After they've been developing for this long and still continue to use this horrid interface to make getting to any content a nightmare I can only assume that it's intentional. This is just some dev team's idea of a practical joke.

I don't know what levels their 300+ patreon subscribers are, but I am amazed and impressed that they have that many.

I also have a lot of respect and admiration for the players who keep playing to get to the content that's here.

Reactions: Burgh917

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
how do i move my save to the new version?
Follow the step on this link, its from the dev himself. It work for me ( i follow the step 2 personnally and i drop the two .sav files while the game is on main screen loading (just after you started it, replace the files )

Wizofaahs

Sep 19, 2022
Follow the step on this link, its from the dev himself. It work for me ( i follow the step 2 personnally and i drop the two .sav files while the game is on main screen loading (just after you started it, replace the files )

that worked perfectly Thanks.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Happy New Year to all of you, guys!
New release here:
Clog: new stuff about Pippa and Cherry

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HighSchoolMaster-0.337
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Massanian

Jun 5, 2017
Game idea seems standard/good enough and the Renders are fine (at least the early ones that I saw) but it's contender for worst user interface I've ever seen.

A simple mouse-over feedback with a name or description of what the icons mean would do wonders. Could even have a small description box in another unused corner of screen (Below the Time of Day perhaps?) to avoid having to modify changing icons if required, and some sort of indication on whether action will move time forward or not. Character portraits added to places of interested to help you decide which to pursue etc.

As it is, no apparent way to guide character, game seems to run more along a purely random chance of events.
Perhaps the Dev made changes further into game but as it is I couldn't stand it past the first "Paycheck" event in the game.

In any game as progressed as this, with so many characters etc, I think having a re-work of the UI and a quest/guide is essential for any new players to join in lest they be discouraged and not take the time to give feedback.

I hope the Dev can take this criticism constructively in the manner intended and look forward to trying again in time.

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes