4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Stop doing that , just when its getting good that's the end , and now the wait for the next chapter waits .....

Really good game though really enjoying it .

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Let me guess the stalker is that boy Zak in the magazine.
I don't think it is Zak he is a famous celebrity and is supposed to be good at picking up girls if he was interested in Emma he would just approach her and ask her out not stalk her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think it is Zak he is a famous celebrity and is supposed to be good at picking up girls if he was interested in Emma he would just approach her and ask her out not stalk her.
You're assuming the stalker is interested romantically. Going by what he says when he sends one of the letters he's hoping she's scared and upset.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You're assuming the stalker is interested romantically. Going by what he says when he sends one of the letters he's hoping she's scared and upset.
Yeah but he was jacking off while watching her when charlotte is tickling her after they watch the movie so I assumed he was interested in her to some extent.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah he seems to be some psychopath getting off on scaring and abusing people likely, including sexually.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah he seems to be some psychopath getting off on scaring and abusing people likely, including sexually.
If he does get off on that kind stuff surely he would have more luck asking her out and doing it that way. Or he could humiliate her by asking her on a date and standing her up or something like that though I suppose that could still happen.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If he does get off on that kind stuff surely he would have more luck asking her out and doing it that way. Or he could humiliate her by asking her on a date and standing her up or something like that though I suppose that could still happen.
It is unlikely Zak is the stalker, though it might make sense if he makes an appearance and indeed behaves like an asshole to Emma, trying to take advantage off her and MC saves her from that. Hopefully before Zak uses her. If the stalker is the main part of game he must both be smart and really dangerous or part of a group.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It is unlikely Zak is the stalker, though it might make sense if he makes an appearance and indeed behaves like an asshole to Emma, trying to take advantage off her and MC saves her from that. Hopefully before Zak uses her. If the stalker is the main part of game he must both be smart and really dangerous or part of a group.
Yeah I think it would be a nice change if Zak is actually a nice guy and not an asshole like most of the other male characters in this game.

Reactions: Aelth

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Actually downloading the game and haven't played a single minute, so i can be totally wrong with some things i am writing, if so...i apologize.

After reading the discussion here, about how unproffessional the Mc is acting...
I was asking myself

"Why didn't the Mom hire a Female Bodyguard?"

No Man around her precious daughter, hell a Female MC could even follow (and protect) the daughter at school, shopping and so on, without having a huge sign above the head "Caution i am the Bodyguard."

And because we are playing Adult stuff, she has to be bisexual or lesbian..;)

I know, I know these can't be happen, bc the poor dev has to re-do the whole game, but this was bugging me the whole day.

Also i hope there is no plotwist near the end of the Game, that the Stalker is burning down the House and we have to decide, wich one of the Girls we have to resc....

Ok, i let myself out..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually downloading the game and haven't played a single minute, so i can be totally wrong with some things i am writing, if so...i apologize.

After reading the discussion here, about how unproffessional the Mc is acting...
I was asking myself

"Why didn't the Mom hire a Female Bodyguard?"

No Man around her precious daughter, hell a Female MC could even follow (and protect) the daughter at school, shopping and so on, without having a huge sign above the head "Caution i am the Bodyguard."

And because we are playing Adult stuff, she has to be bisexual or lesbian..;)

I know, I know these can't be happen, bc the poor dev has to re-do the whole game, but this was bugging me the whole day.

Also i hope there is no plotwist near the end of the Game, that the Stalker is burning down the House and we have to decide, wich one of the Girls we have to resc....

Ok, i let myself out..
Likely just cause dev wanted a male mc centered game about a guy having a relation sexually with all those women. :p

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The protection of the mother in relation to her daughter is the highlight of this game. The question remains: will the MC have sex first with the daughter or the mother? :unsure:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Zak can't be the stalker. The MC has to rescue Emma from getting date raped by him later on
after she found some self esteem and gotten out of her shell and he took notice of her and
she against all reason and order snuck out to see him.

Maybe he even made a bit with his d-bag friends about getting into her pants!

Hope that won't happen as that would be a way to obvious plot but, you never know.

Really like Suzi tho.

Wonder what she needs money for? Maybe she gets blackmailed with photos of her
and her room mate having sex and now she's afraid of losing her sponsorship if that or she came out.

I have to agree tho, that this would be a very fun story too with a female MC.
Charlotte having issues with men. Suzi obviously swings both ways.
Lucy is stereotypical horny aunt character that would be OK with any gender too.
So it'S already set up, no rewriting the story necessacry.

And just for shit and giggles an optional futa MC too.

But it's great game/VN so far anyway. Just hope that my aforementioned possible plots
don't pan out because they are sooooooooooo cliché. We will wait and see.

Good update. Finally met Suzi, got the shot of her modelling the shoes too.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The protection of the mother in relation to her daughter is the highlight of this game. The question remains: will the MC have sex first with the daughter or the mother? :unsure:
Charlotte first. The innocent virgin daughters are always considered the main prize in adult VNs. ;)

Reactions: giqui

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That would be a great plot twist, banging Emma before banging the rest of the cast :p

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes