4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I just want to shoot the stalker in the head, kick that ugly Zak guy's face in (try getting a role in a movie now!) shave those girls hair off who are from the school, Stick a dildo up Johno's ass and take pictures of it and post it everywhere for everyone to see, cut the hands off the creep who is bullying Emma through texts and beat that bastard to death who hurt Charlotte. Please, give me these options xD

Anyways, I can't wait for the next update :3

Jan 21, 2020
The game is slow but the plot is very good, each character has a profile and a very clear personality, which 99% of other games cannot do, the graphics are also very nice, I especially like the character Emma, except Her figure and personality are just perfect, in summary I rate this game much higher than Dating my daughter (for me the girl image in DMD game is a failure with short height and large breasts. makes her look more like a dairy cow than an innocent girl, and her eyes don't look gentle or innocent at all, a kind of female characterization that fails- at least for me, the game That's what DMD is). With this Hillside game, the author is very successful when building the daughter character from the body, breasts, face to eyes and personality all very suitable for a shy innocent girl.
Thank you for giving me a great relaxing game during this stressful covid season, maybe except for the slow update of the game, there is nothing to complain about the game content and the women in the game ( a very rare thing for me :love:).

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
Agree.
But why is his face so blue in the second picture?
Is he suffering from blueballism?
blue_ballism.JPG
Was this intentionally done for a subtle joke? Because from the looks of it, the first picture is color corrected.
Either way, I think it's very funny, especially considering the context in which this meme is presented.
:LUL::LUL::KEK::KEK:

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
I just want to shoot the stalker in the head, kick that ugly Zak guy's face in (try getting a role in a movie now!) shave those girls hair off who are from the school, Stick a dildo up Johno's ass and take pictures of it and post it everywhere for everyone to see, cut the hands off the creep who is bullying Emma through texts and beat that bastard to death who hurt Charlotte. Please, give me these options xD

Anyways, I can't wait for the next update :3

Something like this?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah yeah I know, you're right. I shouldn't have snapped. That's a rookie move...

I still have my hopes up for sometimes this weekend
Don't get your hopes up too much to avoid becoming one of the bitter ones in here ;) Concentrate on something else and it'll be here before you know it.

You must be new here brother, if DB sets a date give it a month, then check back in 3-6 months after that n maybe, just maybe, there'll be an update... Here's hopin brother.
Why still waiting if it's not worth the wait ? Drop it and focus elsewhere

Reactions: Auroma!

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Yeah yeah I know, you're right. I shouldn't have snapped. That's a rookie move...

Don't get your hopes up too much to avoid becoming one of the bitter ones in here ;) Concentrate on something else and it'll be here before you know it.

Just havin a laugh..I know that's frowned upon here, but lighten up a bit..

• Angry
Reactions: ZacH123 and 6pak2go

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021

I mean at the end of the day everyone's just tryna have a wank right? Who cares if DB misses every self imposed deadline.. just makes that next bat all the more fun right? DB will get us that update by christmas, have some faith.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I mean at the end of the day everyone's just tryna have a wank right? Who cares if DB misses every self imposed deadline.. just makes that next bat all the more fun right?
Mate, no need to be so obsessed with it. You literally made 100% of your posts just about release date. What's frowned upon is basically spamming about the same thing over and over again while not contributing anything else.

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Mate, no need to be so obsessed with it. You literally made 100% of your posts just about release date. What's frowned upon is basically spamming about the same thing over and over again while not contributing anything else.
Sorry brother...was just tryna lighten the mood about the release date.. I'll just go back to my hardcore masturbation in the dark...sorry.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes