4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021
Okay , now you literally don't make any sense.
Well you see my friend, I had made a couple comments makin light of the fact the dev has missed his own deadline again,but good ol skylaroo has shown me that jokes are not welcome, so I said ill just shut the fuck up..n have a wank...

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: White Lamp and Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Well you see my friend, I had made a couple comments makin light of the fact the dev has missed his own deadline again,but good ol skylaroo has shown me that jokes are not welcome, so I said ill just shut the fuck up..n have a wank...
Oh ....you made a joke ?
Trust me it didn't sound like one.
Besides i eat jokes all day. So, it's a good thing that you're nowhere near me, isn't it ? :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:
That was a joke.

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
I mean at the end of the day everyone's just tryna have a wank right? Who cares if DB misses every self imposed deadline.. just makes that next bat all the more fun right? DB will get us that update by christmas, have some faith.
But since you clearly know that Hillside is not a fapping game, what's all of this ranting of yours really about ? You have a vendetta against DB ? Or maybe just plain old trolling ?

Edited (spelling mistakes)

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I dunno what "renting" is but I was just havin a laugh man.. I'm really sorry, I like the game sir.. I am sorry boss. Won't happen again. Sorry boss.
Stop overreacting and embarrassing yourself.

It's okay to admit that your expression didn't hit the way you intended. Trust me it didn't.

You can just forget and start over mate, don't need to be all salty and seriously choose a different flavor , it's pretty much disliked by everyone. Besides it's not like we see each other every day anyway.

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021

It's okay to admit that your expression didn't hit the way you intended. Trust me it didn't.

You can just forget and start over mate, don't need to be all salty and seriously choose a different flavor , it's pretty much disliked by everyone. Besides it's not like we see each other every day anyway.
The fuck is wrong with you man? Was havin a laugh n you're treatin it like a forum on some serious issue..I apologize man. I didnt mean to offend. You are the authority on all things humor and all things masturbatory.. Sorry chief.

• Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021

"Besides it's not like we see each other every day anyway."
I dunno maybe we're nearby n we can have a wank together n be mates?

• Angry

Andrew39

Jul 11, 2021

"It's okay to admit that your expression didn't hit the way you intended. Trust me it didn't."
But you're right as the authority on all things funny, i apologize for speaking in your presence, Ahx, I hope we're still mates.

• Angry

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
[.....]But you're right as the authority on all things funny, i apologize for speaking in your presence, Ahx, I hope we're still mates.
It is obvious that you are unhappy with the way Darkblue is handling things right now , the delay of the update and i am sure there is a reason and an explanation on the way even though he's not bound to give one.

Patrons support him financially so he can give it his best to produce a fine product at the end of day for others to enjoy, the work will be done when it's done. None of his patrons expect him to produce a half-assed product and so does he.

You said you loved his game , and why do you love his game...?.. because the dev works his ass off giving out everything he can to make sure that this game at the end of the day is much better than it was last time. We can obviously see it each time the update comes out , the improvement in quality and writing, how realistic and delicate certain characters gets as time goes by with reasonable amount of contents.

You didn't offend any of us, nor did we try to offend you, we were just simply suggesting you to try something else if you were unhappy with the delay, which you are apparently.

So take a step back then give it a thought and give an honest opinion rather than sounding pesky and irritated like an entitled child.The update will be here when it's ready.

Have a good day mate and i hope you get your head straight. Feel free to give a reaction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Between two or three months but because of foreseeable issues, the update is delayed again this month. There is no new release date, but DB is working overtimes to complete it the soonest
A commitment for which we should all be grateful. Azk66, that comment is NOT directed to you, only to the whiny freeboarders who seem never to overlook an opportunity to pile on a dev.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
A commitment for which we should all be grateful. Azk66, that comment is NOT directed to you, only to the whiny freeboarders who seem never to overlook an opportunity to pile on a dev.
freeloaders .. not freeboarders. Just an FYI

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Between two or three months but because of foreseeable issues, the update is delayed again this month. There is no new release date, but DB is working overtimes to complete it the soonest
I guess you're counting 60-90 days in a months, since we only had 1 update in the whole 2021 so far.

NO, dudes, I'm not complaining: I'm just telling the naked truth. Somebody asked, somebody answered, but the right answer is that he's taking 6 months for an update, now.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I guess you're counting 60-90 days in a months, since we only had 1 update in the whole 2021 so far.

NO, dudes, I'm not complaining: I'm just telling the naked truth. Somebody asked, somebody answered, but the right answer is that he's taking 6 months for an update, now.
Ok, one more time for you (I already told you here): v0.9 was released in MID JULY (so 4 months, not six), and we also had v0.8 in MARCH 2021. So when - hopefully - v0.10 is coming in the next week(s), there will be THREE releases in 2021. Still not the from the dev wanted 2-3 months cycle, but definitely not what you said. Sorry, for me it really seems you only want to complain here....

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ok, one more time for you (I already told you here): v0.9 was released in MID JULY (so 4 months, not six), and we also had v0.8 in MARCH 2021. So when - hopefully - v0.10 is coming in the next week(s), there will be THREE releases in 2021. Still not the from the dev wanted 2-3 months cycle, but definitely not what you said. Sorry, for me it really seems you only want to complain here....
Well, yes, I didn't remember right. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and Jarul

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Well, yes, I didn't remember right. :whistle:
That's not a big deal, but know that I didn't try to spread false informations to the one asking the question. 2021 will have 3 updates total iirc. I think DB (guessing here) was aiming at more update per year, but what can we do ?
This problem could be avoided by changing our way of thinking. Creators don't have any obligation to a delivery rate per years or months or else, they just have to deliver content at some point.

Can't all of this be avoided by not wanting to know the exact moment the next update is coming ?
Switching the question from : "When v0.X will be released ?" to "Is the v0.X development is good enough ?"
And mostly, not really waiting for it idly (I mean focusing on other games or whatnot), then the update will come and we won't be playing it remembering almost exclusively the frustration of the waiting.

I understand that it won't work for some people, but I can honestly say that it works great for me.

I meant that as a true advice for all, not at all like the snapping I did a few days ago (sorry about that)

Reactions: Roche3945
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes