4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I mean, peresonally, I want Emma as a love interest. But kicking Zak out of her life is a big big BIG plus for wanting her to be a love interest.

Sep 21, 2017
Define corruption?

So far, the mc has shown no attribute that would lead him to corrupt Emma... or any of the girls, really. So I'm not sure why you think it would be a thing.
i dunno like my sweet neighbors i guess?? ...acting high and mighty but once the MC looks at emma closely/very closely---he unconsciously...wants to do lewd things...and emma is highly corruptible becoz of her virgin status....also she wants the MC to be her father but...in reality/deep down she wants some sugar papi lovin...

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Define corruption?

So far, the mc has shown no attribute that would lead him to corrupt Emma... or any of the girls, really. So I'm not sure why you think it would be a thing.
Yes. In fact it would be really ooc of him to corrupt anyone really. I mean to corrupt someone else you need to be corrupted yourself.

What Emma needs is to move out from her mother's house and get a boyfriend and friends her own age lol. Because mentally she's 12. Thanks to Charlotte I assume.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yes. In fact it would be really ooc of him to corrupt anyone really. I mean to corrupt someone else you need to be corrupted yourself.

What Emma needs is to move out from her mother's house and get a boyfriend and friends her own age lol. Because mentally she's 12. Thanks to Charlotte I assume.
You can't blame Charlotte for the way she raised Emma... given what she went through in the past not just her any mother would do anything to keep those corrupt disgusting dickheads away from their kids.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
You can't blame Charlotte for the way she raised Emma... given what she went through in the past not just her any mother would do anything to keep those corrupt disgusting dickheads away from their kids.
You're not supposed to put your fears into your children. Reminds of that pink Floyd song, "Mother".

Reactions: aragh

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I agree but that wasn't her intention.
That reminds me of that pink floyd song "Mother" too.
Yeah but intention or not, she's the adult in the relationship. Her daughter is her responsibility. Almost all parents who do mess up their children, one way or another, none of them intend to actively do it. It just happens. It is still the parents' responsibility. The older daughter was the rebel who wanted to get out from under her mother's thumb and managed to do it. The younger one developed an unhealthy relationship with her mother. To the point where she still thinks she's a child.

Reactions: aragh

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
This is not a corruption story it has been told quite a few times throughout the thread. The developer himself has confirmed it as well. I personally think that's part of the problem right now with development. DarkBlue has wrote himself in a corner going full drama imo.
Going now from trauma (Charlotte) , being naive as a todler (Emma) or irrational hatred (Emma's sister) to any kind of physical relationship will be quite complicated and long to explain, which will result in too many updates of holding hands and looking at each other from the distance :sleep:

I dont think he has wrote himself into a corner at all imo, its going to be slow burn everyone already knows that, but theres a lot of things that still need to be sorted out which will bring them all closer, The hardest bit is done with charlotte being more comfortable around him, and that makes sense that she was like that seeing as what has happened.. But once you help suzie, catch the stalker and charlotte realises that emma looks at him like a dad i think it will all come together pretty good.

Once you catch the stalker and Charlotte has him as her bodyguard is when i think the stuff between them 2 will happen quicker. Theres a lot of ways he can take the game after all of that is done without is just being drama everywhere but i think all this drama at the start is what will get them all closer when he helps them through it all. I love the story and its nice to have
something a little different where its not just a girl wanting to get fucked after meeting them for 2 minutes.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I dont think he has wrote himself into a corner at all imo, its going to be slow burn everyone already knows that, but theres a lot of things that still need to be sorted out which will bring them all closer, The hardest bit is done with charlotte being more comfortable around him, and that makes sense that she was like that seeing as what has happened.. But once you help suzie, catch the stalker and charlotte realises that emma looks at him like a dad i think it will all come together pretty good.

Once you catch the stalker and Charlotte has him as her bodyguard is when i think the stuff between them 2 will happen quicker. Theres a lot of ways he can take the game after all of that is done without is just being drama everywhere but i think all this drama at the start is what will get them all closer when he helps them through it all. I love the story and its nice to have
something a little different where its not just a girl wanting to get fucked after meeting them for 2 minutes.
I am not saying that it's impossible to create a carnal relationship between the MC and the girls in Hillside. What I say is that it will take forever at this pace, which can be boring even for the creator himself. Now it can be even worse because DB has the writer's block or smth and updates are slower than ever.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I am not saying that it's impossible to create a carnal relationship between the MC and the girls in Hillside. What I say is that it will take forever at this pace, which can be boring even for the creator himself. Now it can be even worse because DB has the writer's block or smth and updates are slower than ever.
The author has total control of the pace. For example, all that's required is an event that causes Charlotte to trust the MC. Trust his motives. Trust him as a man. Trust his investment in her and the possibility of a relationship. The pace between them can radically change virtually overnight. This applies to every LI in the game.

As far as we know, the delays in this release are technical, not plot related Once he sorts out the current issues, hopefully he can take some time away and regain his enjoyment of creating more of this VN. That said, yes it's always troubling when a dev stumbles, but we may as well remain positive. His current delay is a matter of days not months (or years as we've seen in some threads). Hell a 2-3 week slip in anything related to software development is generally considered on time, in some cases early.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes