4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Maybe, but in high-profile cases, court of law can't easily be swayed. And lets be fair, any case that has the 'worlds top supermodel' in it, will be high profile.
I'm not saying it won't i am just saying this is a place practically built on corruption and plus it's a VN, so really up to the dev how he wants to write it

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wait, they're quoting Commando in this one? Non-ironically?
Everything benefits from Commando quotes!! Everything!

Though in this case it's rather loose and not a direct quote.

You are still a man of culture and refined taste though.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Wow, what an update. Finally the story moved dramatically forward. Will the agent be a LI too? :p Oh, and thank you dev, for thinking about the Suzy fans as well, was a small, but really nice eyecandy part with her, I can't complain. Still, the lewd parts are not distributed evenly, but considering how much the story went now forward, I understand that they didn't have the highest priority.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
some more still pic titts, yay?

and it seems mc gone into father protect now and you will at most fuck the mom and not the hottie you protect?

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
hj... ive never got only a handjob in my life. The whole path HJ, BJ, SEX is beyond idiotic. Getting a girl to suck your dick is 100 times harder than just sex. I know for dam sure that im never going down on some random girl but slap on a condom and id fuck just about anything.
Honestly, I've seen some games ruin sexual tension they'd been building up strong by following this incremental approach to sex. Once a girl has jerked MC off, the sexual tension is diminished if not completely gone, but I also didn't get the 'holy fucking shit that was awesome' moment I had been anticipating. It's a big letdown.

Reactions: grohotor

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Everything benefits from Commando quotes!! Everything!

Though in this case it's rather loose and not a direct quote.

You are still a man of culture and refined taste though.
Let's be honest here, almost everything gets better if there are any Arnie related references in it

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Well me personally, I am happy for every AVN/game that gets updated or moves forth.

There are enough interesting ones that derseve to be told to the end that unfortunately die along the way.

I am happy for the romps with basically no story as well for the ones light on sex but well written and story-driven.

And for all those in between.

And there are tons in the latest updates page EVERY DAY so I would think
that everyone can find something to their liking.

Let's be honest here, almost everything gets better if there are any Arnie related references in it
My favoirte one:
-Do you know Miranda?
-Never heard of the bitch
-Punches the guy in the face

Reactions: tewinter

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am quite surprised about all criticism about MC decision. I am very very rarely the one for violence but I can totally understand his reaction if someone he deeply deeply cares about is/can be in near future endangered.

And some other criticism, not even sure if unhappy people know what they want themselves
My only criticism is that I wanna see MC finally get laid! Mostly with Charlotte and Suzi!!

I hope next update will be THE update where we see the real deal :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
some more still pic titts, yay?

and it seems mc gone into father protect now and you will at most fuck the mom and not the hottie you protect?
MC will become her stepdaddy, will bang Mommy first, then the old stepdaughter, the aunt and finally the little one, so Hillside will become an incest game and every incest fan dude will love and praise the story!! And there will be no landlady in it!!!

:ROFLMAO:

bat2897

May 5, 2017
Holy hell it's definitely fun seeing all these students of Law right here in the thread :3

Excellent thought process they have xD Much enjoyable to see such high level "Smartassness"

Thoroughly enjoyed this update

And as all the movie watching idiots here are trying to act like how the detective didn't have an advantage in his opinion are hilarious

If you ask UFC Fighters if they'd fight people 2 on 1 or an opponent armed with a weapon (A KNIFE)
Then they would say they would avoid/run from the fight mostly....

You're going through a story and if you don't expect exaggeration within a story of some events then what are you doing...
Just how see it in your favourite movies

And personally the only negatives for me could be

- Emma's writing wasn't at its best felt TOO childish at times
- MC not picking up on the verbal and facial slip-ups made by the detective during their conversation about Jonno

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
This is exactly what I was thinking. Three great games with very long update cycles got updated on the same day. It's a miracle.
Its a blessing and a curse, with bad memories, chasing sunsets, hillside, summer is gone, and others like Ataegina, corporate culture, and hard times all updating so close to each other, there is going to be a big winter ahead with little to no great updates for a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this update certainly had its downfalls, the worse part is that it could totally have been fixed while still going in the same direction, for example. mc buged Emma's phone, with the intent to keep an eye on it during the night, but he doesn't want Charlotte to know about the tracking so when Charlotte calls him to see the photos its preventing him from watching Emma, a few lines of text could have added this plan as a MC thought.

Carter either let go of Emma which would be quite stupid or she did something, going by the image's numbers they jump up during that scene, i think he had planned a few frames to better explain this but changed his mind.

. He has nothing against the current Emma. He has against MC and Charlotte. Because he thinks the past Emma died because of them both. At least that is what I understood from what he told to MC on that last scene. He said that the dead Emma was killed because them both. Certainly he thinks Charlotte caused it and MC failed in protect her, since it was her job. What make us think he had some kind of relationship with the dead Emma.
I don't think we will get to know more about it in the future since MC decided to kill him. Unless, he is the other guy who was at the hotel with Jason, the one Emma was scared of. Taking the story Charlotte told MC in consideration.
I don't think Carter is the fixer. The fixer is yet to come. I am pretty sure there is more to the story since we just had in this update the appearance of that FBI agent. She didn't even identify herself though, but MC believed her.
I also didnt like the fact that MC just killed him like that, when the guy was already disarmed and imobilized. That was a bit too much. There is no racional explanation for killing Carter like that. I also think Charlotte would be crazy if she wanted to have any kind of relationship with someone who kill another just like that.
And mainly there is the fact that there is no reason to even go brawl with him, the mc had a f*** gun, he admitted to it, so the moment Emma ran from Carter he would be getting a Bullet in his head, which also resolves the issue with self defense or murder a later post brought up.

Problem is that reading of the events doesn't actually make sense, Carter had a knife and Emma, he knew that MC had a gun, so why would he open himself to be more easily shot by letting go of his bullet proof vest, in a real case here the moment emma ran carter would be dropping dead or at least being shot at.
Wow that hits squarely in the feels as you said, totally missed that.

Plus he was armed, so going in for the brawl makes 0 sense, but could have been written to make sense simply by saying something like
MC-"I dont even need my gun for this, you're going down Carter!"; making it a self imposed limitation.

I agree with everything you said besides the fact that you misunderstood my point. I said " i never got only a handjob in my life " because its foreplay, not the act itself like in many of these games. You get the handjob scene, scene ends, you get the blowjob scene, scene ends, etc. its weird.
I saw 1 place where such a scene made sense, it was in a Erotic novel called " " (fantastic btw, found it it by complete chance),
where its a over the cloths handjob, on a bench behind their house just at the start of their exploring.

Just gonna state the obvious, if you're not enjoying the VN you can just leave the page and unfollow the page, pretty simple really.
I think that some criticism is almost required if one as a author wants a great work at the end, as much as one tries to get everything perfect its hard to do from just one point of view.
If one doesn't care about a story then one wont waste time on it, people taking time to write their opinions show that it touched them enough to want to express it, take chasing sunsets for example, there was a really big discussion there a few chapters back (it jumped from 50 to 200+ pages or something like that), but people only cared because it had been so good up to that point.
Of course then its up to the author to take any or nothing of it into the story, as sometimes small phrases can remove big issues with little effect on the rest.
Even the we need sex crowd by this time has a point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olsens.M
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes