4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This was a insane update, I didn't see any of this coming. I guess it wasn't too hard to figure out that Carter was this nut case but damn... (Recap)

1. The MC should've felt something was off with Carter when they met up in public, from hearing his reaction to the news about Johno, to him practically insisting that Emma goes her date with Zak. He can't be this slow on the uptake moving forward. I mean logically, if someone you're protecting has a stalker on their hands then you not sending them on a date with a guy you know is bad news is the right call to make. And when someone who's supposed to be a detective and have Emma and her family's best interest is suddenly hellbent on her going on a date then there's a problem here. Thankfully, MC put a tracker on Emma's phone and was able to arrive just in time to save her. I was beyond frantic at that point, I kept thinking of that shitty ending in that game where one of the love interest died.(Still too soon) But MC straight ended that inspector gadget cosplayer.

2. Even though we all saw this thing coming with Emma and Zak, and even though it still felt like watching train wreck take place. It needed to happen, Emma had to see for herself that Zak was no good. As cringe as that movie scene was for me, Emma still grew up when she needed to, she knew something was wrong and she put a stop to it. Credit Lucy also for the talk. She's probably going to be hurt no doubt but now is really the time for the MC to be her crutch. Could this be the moment where Emma starts crushing on MC? Or does he forever remain Daddyzoned? I'm happy with either result.

3. Charlotte crushing on MC is the sweetest thing, I love her jealous side that comes out at the mere mention of sharing him with Kaylah. The woman is in a class of her own, I don't really see Kaylah as a threat and never have her whole character just screams side pussy to me.

4. Speaking of potential side pussy, Hannah confirmed that she wants to fuck. Now if we can only get Suzi to commit... wishful thinking. Suzi is my second favorite behind Charlotte, I don't know how.. but I want.

5. Of all the possible glorious deaths I had in mind for Zak him being hibachi'ed wasn't one of them. I had acid, chainsaws and pig farms in mind but... sucks to be him lol. I do however, feel bad for David. What are the odds he's still among the living? All the poor guy wanted to do was the right thing.

6. Agent Fox is with the Feds, so maybe there's hope after all in Hillside.

This update was worth the wait.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This was a insane update, I didn't see any of this coming. I guess it wasn't too hard to figure out that Carter was this nut case but damn... (Recap)

1. The MC should've felt something was off with Carter when they met up in public, from hearing his reaction to the news about Johno, to him practically insisting that Emma goes her date with Zak. He can't be this slow on the uptake moving forward. I mean logically, if someone you're protecting has a stalker on their hands then you not sending them on a date with a guy you know is bad news is the right call to make. And when someone who's supposed to be a detective and have Emma and her family's best interest is suddenly hellbent on her going on a date then there's a problem here. Thankfully, MC put a tracker on Emma's phone and was able to arrive just in time to save her. I was beyond frantic at that point, I kept thinking of that shitty ending in that game where one of the love interest died.(Still too soon) But MC straight ended that inspector gadget cosplayer.

2. Even though we all saw this thing coming with Emma and Zak, and even though it still felt like watching train wreck take place. It needed to happen, Emma had to see for herself that Zak was no good. As cringe as that movie scene was for me, Emma still grew up when she needed to, she knew something was wrong and she put a stop to it. Credit Lucy also for the talk. She's probably going to be hurt no doubt but now is really the time for the MC to be her crutch. Could this be the moment where Emma starts crushing on MC? Or does he forever remain Daddyzoned? I'm happy with either result.

3. Charlotte crushing on MC is the sweetest thing, I love her jealous side that comes out at the mere mention of sharing him with Kaylah. The woman is in a class of her own, I don't really see Kaylah as a threat and never have her whole character just screams side pussy to me.

4. Speaking of potential side pussy, Hannah confirmed that she wants to fuck. Now if we can only get Suzi to commit... wishful thinking. Suzi is my second favorite behind Charlotte, I don't know how.. but I want.

5. Of all the possible glorious deaths I had in mind for Zak him being hibachi'ed wasn't one of them. I had acid, chainsaws and pig farms in mind but... sucks to be him lol. I do however, feel bad for David. What are the odds he's still among the living? All the poor guy wanted to do was the right thing.

6. Agent Fox is with the Feds, so maybe there's hope after all in Hillside.

This update was worth the wait.
Emma as a LI for the MC could be a bitter pill for Charlotte to swallow, so I have no idea as to how this may happen.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Of all the possible glorious deaths I had in mind for Zak him being hibachi'ed wasn't one of them. I had acid, chainsaws and pig farms in mind but... sucks to be him lol. I do however, feel bad for David. What are the odds he's still among the living? All the poor guy wanted to do was the right thing.
I think it was a poetic way for him to go. As self-serving, glory-seeking as he was; to be gutted unceremoniously in a parking lot by a psycho just fits.

Granted, I would have liked for the MC to defend the honor of both Emma and Charlotte by roughing that little prick up a bit. But MC's fight was with Carter, wrapped up in a scheme so much bigger than Zak.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I think it was a poetic way for him to go. As self-serving, glory-seeking as he was; to be gutted unceremoniously in a parking lot by a psycho just fits.

Granted, I would have liked for the MC to defend the honor of both Emma and Charlotte by roughing that little prick up a bit. But MC's fight was with Carter, wrapped up in a scheme so much bigger than Zak.
Zak getting hit by a garbage truck would've been more poetic because... he's dumpster juice.

"Do you know who I am? I'm Zak Prince! I own this city! You're nothing to me! You're--"
*Gets mauled by dumpster*
Who knows, maybe you're right. I just got inspired by Ozark.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Scene in the next update: hundreds of teen fans mourning over Zak on the place of his death, leaving candles & flowers & letters. :sneaky:

Reactions: Before I Forget

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I made another Hillside tribute video.

The video contains scenes from the latest update 0.11, which means spoiler alert!

Be careful with your volume guys, the video has music. Enjoy!

View attachment 1873475

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was beyond excellent! It really captures the story and the relationships between the characters and reflects the changes in those relationships as the story progressed. I couldn't help but watch the changes in the body language between the women and the MC. In seven minutes you reminded me why I enjoy this VN so much. Thank you for your creativity and hard work.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I made another Hillside tribute video.

The video contains scenes from the latest update 0.11, which means spoiler alert!

Be careful with your volume guys, the video has music. Enjoy!

View attachment 1873475

That's great!!!

but... it misses the most beautiful scene - Zak's butchering!!

(man, Charlotte has serious drinking problems...)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Charlie is a fan of strong liquors, a wine connoisseur I would dare say. There is nothing wrong with that, in some circles is considered to be classy and elegant.

Reactions: DADIANA
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes