4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
or

Emma: "I was overhearing you, that you had Nightmares again. So i give you Mr Snuggles here for tonight, he will protect you while you are sleeping, is that ok for you?"
Mc: " Sure sweety of course, thank you."
seeing her facial expression is more like afraid then worried I disagree

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
More like concern. "Can you show me on this teddy where the bad men in prison touched you?"
MC "It was horrible. I had to go to the showers, but there I accidentally dropped my soap and...here, I'll show you, turn the teddy to the back side...."

Reactions: NewTricks

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Imagine the shit storm in the morning if she falls asleep in his bed and Charlotte finds them. Especially if he's spooning her...
Emma might graduate from sucking her thumb to ??
(Although given how asexual MC is portrayed, his member is probably comparable in size to Emma's thumb ...)

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
As quickly as it escalated, I'm glad the Carter situation resolved when it did, because I was finding it excruciating that the MC was having Inspector Gadget levels of obliviousness regarding Carter's involvement. I know there's such a thing as dramatic irony when the audience is in on something the main characters are not, but when you're playing AS the MC, it's just excruciating to have to sit through the stupider decisions. (Using "decisions" loosely here, as I don't think we've made any of the actual bodyguard decisions, just "how friendly/romantic/fatherly do we want to be" decisions.) I think the Dev is knocking down all the red herrings (or partial red herrings, since it's not as though they have zero involvement), until eventually we learn who the "final" stalker is. I'm thinking MC's buddy Steve, who we saw at the mall and who's trying to get the mom to the bar. But I hope I'm wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
emma: oh mc, you were so brave when saving mommy and me. will you take my virginity as a reward?

:p

*RUNS*

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Most probably the MC is having another nightmare and Emma overheard him but Emma holding the pink teddy makes this all too creepy for me

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Whatever the reason it maybe, seeing Emma and the MC as a couple does not sit right with me so I am dropping this game.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes